ph number for Bad Medicine October 04, 2019 12:43PM
Anyone know the phone number of Bad Medicine, or his shop name and contact information? Thanks for any help.

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 04, 2019 01:28PM
Umm I guess there's a couple anyway. I think one in MO. and I'm in Iowa.

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 04, 2019 09:24PM
My bad, one of the owners of the ss alky Bad Medicine, I believe lives in Missouri and still builds alky fuel systems. Thanks for the assistance.

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 05, 2019 02:10AM
Conner Fuel Systems

Bryan @ 660-292-4075

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 05, 2019 02:44AM
That tractor has sure been around the block. It really came to life after it turned into the bullet with recasted blocks from caterpillar with no water jackets. It makes me laugh all the debate on recasted blocks and they were winning 15-20 years ago and nobody knew it.

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 05, 2019 03:00AM
thanks for the info

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 05, 2019 04:07AM
Cat lover
That tractor has sure been around the block. It really came to life after it turned into the bullet with recasted blocks from caterpillar with no water jackets. It makes me laugh all the debate on recasted blocks and they were winning 15-20 years ago and nobody knew it.

Re-cast 3208's were legal before the Hyper Re-cast?Eye Rolling

Did CAT give a part number like CaseIH did??

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 05, 2019 01:05PM
Did CAT give a part number like CaseIH did??[/quote]

I wasn’t aware that IH had a part # for recast blocks. A cylinder head, yes.

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 06, 2019 01:26AM
R Hall
Did CAT give a part number like CaseIH did??

I wasn’t aware that IH had a part # for recast blocks. A cylinder head, yes.

Yes they did,...if you had your local CaseIH parts counter guy look up the number it just said call call 847 428-5655Grinning

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 06, 2019 03:51AM
Got you! I wasn’t aware of that. There is always mountains of information to learn every day

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 06, 2019 12:43PM
Hyper had nothing to do with Ih nor navistar know diference if Joe Blow WOULD HAVE had IH BLOCKS RECASTED just the name would have been Joe Blow blocks

Re: ph number for Bad Medicine October 06, 2019 12:07AM
The cat blocks had no part number from cat. Cat was paided to build a batch of blocks. they did a special batch of 10 blocks, the blocks were casted with solid water jackets, this was not available to anyone but them. It was also a one time deal. So this was not a part you could buy from any over the counter supplier. It was never caught bye tec officials or protested because they looked exactly the same besides solid cast to get the performance they needed to dominate.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason