Interesting comment December 09, 2019 06:13AM
From the Young Blood Facebook Page:We would like to inform everyone that we did indeed apply to the National Farm Machinery Show this year with two tractors, however we did not get accepted and won't be participating after 30 plus years of being there. It seems as though our consistent participation and top 3 finishes over the past decade were not enough to be accepted. We would like to apologize to the fans as we were looking forward to seeing you there. Best of luck to those in the class this year.

Re: No Youngblood December 09, 2019 06:34AM
All them internationals must be scared of the old 426!!! Lol

Re: No Youngblood December 09, 2019 09:09AM
You can say the red ones are scared of the 426 if you’d like, but Shramek was supposedly the one pushing for turbo limits in the class so I’m not sure who is scared of whom.

Re: No Youngblood December 09, 2019 09:42AM
What all pulls did Shramek win this year? How did they finish in points? One could argue that had alot to do with the committee's decisions.

Re: Interesting comment December 09, 2019 06:49AM
Who would you take of the list to replace with one of shrameks tractors
Tough decision on who gets in with only taking 6

Re: Interesting comment December 09, 2019 07:51AM
That’s an easy one. Fully Loaded shouldn’t have gotten in over young blood.

Re: Interesting comment December 09, 2019 01:41PM
Alkyfan
Who would you take of the list to replace with one of shrameks tractors
Tough decision on who gets in with only taking 6

Gotta keep it even. Who are you going to pull from the rest of the diesel competitors to make way for one or both of the Shramek tractors?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 12:28PM by Suburban Farmboy.

A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 07:26AM
A little spicy on the SS Facebook pages today- Jordan Lustik calling out Lock n Load and Super Rooster for supposedly being against running a combined class with NTPA but accepting an invite to the combined NFMS class...

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 07:57AM
I think that they got the alky side right...I would have taken Legacy over Lock-N-Load for sure for performance and color. I would also have taken Bone Twister instead of Super Rooster just because of the potential of the Bone Twister...yes Payne is more reliable, makes smooth runs, runs dang good, and finished good in points but when the Bone Twister runs right it is better in my opinion.

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 08:24AM
Very excited for the combined class. However, I wish they had not limited the show to 12 tractors. Add Esdon, Shramek, Bone twister, and one of Hirts V8s.

Be neat to see who all applied, light super class also.

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 08:36AM
They could of should of cut back on at least 1 prostock tractor class an added some more heavy supers, its a slap in the face to Esdon an Shamerks --- way to many pro stock classes !!!

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 11:52AM
They didn't pull much this summer. It shouldn't be about the past it should be about present. Don't be cry baby's...

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 12:24PM
There’s one in that class that only hooked a couple times last year....

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 01:02PM
Actually there are 2. Atleast one of them runs the whole season when they can......and won a few championships along the way. The other seems to get "in-state" tuition every year.

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 01:38PM
Festus Haggin
They could of should of cut back on at least 1 prostock tractor class an added some more heavy supers, its a slap in the face to Esdon an Shamerks --- way to many pro stock classes !!!

A reasonably compelling argument could be made that the prostock class is the most popular class of the weekend, Gotta give the people what they want.

BTW, what makes you so sure that Esdon applied?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2019 01:44PM by Suburban Farmboy.

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 04:14PM
You forget that Kent won bowling green or something? He has just as much right to be there as bone twister

Re: A Little Spicy December 09, 2019 01:36PM
Which page was that on? I missed it

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 05:54AM
Lustik's comments? On his personal page, but shared by the Bullet fan page. Jordan and Misty are having some pretty interesting conversations with diesel guys in the comments. Obviously a little tense, but respectful. I will say that the Bullet team is sure a good advocate for the SS class in NTPA- diesels and alky alike. They are clearly seriously concerned for the future of all supers in that organization.

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 06:25AM
Then why vote 2 tractors out of the class last year????.........can't be to "concerned" when you're already low on numbers and then throw fellow competitors out of the class.

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 06:48AM
Captain obvious just nailed it. Didn't care about saving the class when it came to getting rid of Blackburn. If you can't beat 'em, just change the rules. And there's also the fact that this is the first time they're combining the classes and they are already bitching.

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 06:41PM
No because at 531 they couldn't beat the snake at 540 and they were hurt why not let gas and propane into pro stock I'm sick of all these big block Deere's

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 06:35AM
It can’t really be invitation only if everyone is invited every year , just saying .

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 06:42AM
have never and will never please everyone,- just saying,we all want something different.Enjoy the cold bug killing temps.time for rebuilding.

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 08:22AM
And so it starts!! History repeating itself all over again. There is plenty of pulling for OSS over at ppl. Since there is only 2 OSS on ntpa schedule why dont lusticks run ppl? Its obvious the promoters with ntpa dont want the OSS class since only 2 events are booked for 2020. As mentioned above, its funny that they throw out the 903 crowd then want help of the DSS now to save their class??? Sure the numbers in the DSS isnt the greatest but they still are booked for 16+ events and that tells me the promoters still want them and if the promoter wants them that means the promoters customers (fans) still want them. Many years ago the line was drawn in the sand and i support 100% the guys that dont cross the line! Long live the DSS!

Andy Girbach

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 08:56AM
First off the rule against V8’s was already in place they just decided to finally enforce it

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 09:40AM
The real question that lies is why did the sso tractors leave ntpa? Can't blame it on the 903's since chizek and Hirt are on the ppl side. Combining the classes at the farm show will help both classes, and create a rivalry that pulling needs. Nobody can argue that there aren't 12 of the best tractors in the country on that list, yeah somebody's favorite didn't get in but that's a tough list to fill with only 12 slots

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 09:45AM
G
First off the rule against V8’s was already in place they just decided to finally enforce it

Wonder why the 619 was ever allowed in the 10 pro class as well??

Now theres 619's in Harts Massey ,...Rob Russell's Case IH,.....Lance Littles Minne Moline ,.....Eye Rolling

Re: A Little Spicy December 10, 2019 09:56AM
Because it swings a stock crank just like a dt466 I believe?

Re: A Little Spicy December 11, 2019 12:54AM
Sorry a little off topic from original post but is it really true and for certain that Rob Russell is running a Deere motor? BTW I love the SS class. I'm a diesel fan but look very forward to seeing what happens between the alkys and diesels.

Re: A Little Spicy December 11, 2019 01:20AM
Yes Rob Russel got a Big Block Deere starting in 2019

Re: A Little Spicy December 11, 2019 05:31AM
theRightRearTire183
Yes Rob Russel got a Big Block Deere starting in 2019

I thought he had it in 18' when he was leading the points in pro pulling association?

Re: A Little Spicy December 11, 2019 10:30AM
It was still an IH in 2018

Re: A Little Spicy December 13, 2019 08:51AM
theRightRearTire183
It was still an IH in 2018

Were they both painted black? The big block deere is painted black now. Obviously it would look out of place painted greenEye Popping I would of guessed the IH would of been red when he ran that motor. Eye Rolling

Re: A Little Spicy December 13, 2019 03:34PM
Wasn’t painted black at BG.

Re: A Little Spicy December 14, 2019 05:09AM
Dirtfarmer
Wasn’t painted black at BG.

What color was it?

Re: A Little Spicy December 14, 2019 07:04AM
Really dark red or almost burgundy.

Re: A Little Spicy December 14, 2019 07:48AM
They are referring to the John Deere engine block that is in the tractor , it was black when I saw it in early sept.

Re: A Little Spicy December 14, 2019 10:07AM
Okay, I thought he was referring to the body. Yes, engine was black.

Re: A Little Spicy December 15, 2019 04:55AM
I know, kinda splitting hairs, but the 619 was never offered in a 2wd tractor, only 4wd. Now before anyone starts saying what about the 6030, well it was a 531 turbocharged,aftercooler, ppump. Factory rated at 200hp. approximately. Whats the difference between a 531 and a 619 you ask? The bore diameter. Can you swap sleeves? You bet. So now I am done, everyone have a good day and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Re: A Little Spicy December 15, 2019 11:10AM
jd4020puller
I know, kinda splitting hairs, but the 619 was never offered in a 2wd tractor, only 4wd. Now before anyone starts saying what about the 6030, well it was a 531 turbocharged,aftercooler, ppump. Factory rated at 200hp. approximately. Whats the difference between a 531 and a 619 you ask? The bore diameter. Can you swap sleeves? You bet. So now I am done, everyone have a good day and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Agreed, but it's still 100% legal and always has been because of the stock crank provision in the rule book. It's the exact same reason why the Ford guys have run the 474 for years and years but it was never offered in a tractor either. Both are 100% legal as is swapping in bus and truck versions of the DT466.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: A Little Spicy December 16, 2019 07:35AM
For the same reason DT466 truck blocks are allowed. Theres no discernable difference between a 619 and a 531 that has been worked over

Re: A Little Spicy December 15, 2019 08:00AM
Funny he calls out "the diesels" for not wanting to hook against the alkys,when his dad bailed on the diesels himself,and went and sold his diesel to buy a alky... that's laughable

Re: Interesting comment December 11, 2019 01:58PM
I was personally looking forward to seeing the reworked Young Blood make its debut. Especially interested to see what’s under the hood. Was quite disappointed to hear this.

Re: Interesting comment December 11, 2019 02:57PM
It’s said to be a prostock if I heard correctly...

Re: Interesting comment December 11, 2019 03:28PM
It's said to be a red motor too

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Interesting comment December 16, 2019 07:38AM
Some say its Rob Russell's old Schnitker block

Re: Interesting comment December 14, 2019 01:13PM
Picking the top 12 Supers for the NFMS sure does remind me of NCAA football rankings and playoff. Someone is always left out and there will always be arguments as to why someone is better than others that got in. If you take 15 to the dance, #16-20 will be upset they didn't get in and so forth. Its an unenviable position for the "choosers" to be in in both sports and I am not certain there is a 100% correct answer. Let's just support it and be thankful a change was made and let's just see what happens.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 06:16AM
I was thinking of this exact thing the other day (NCAA football playoffs by committee selection). Not an easy job to choose who goes and who doesn"t. The fact that good teams or tractors dont make it in is what is makes this ss class so special and great. I understand why they went to 4 classes of PS last year, and am not saying it was wrong, however making it into NFMS as a PS is not "special" like it is this year with ss. I mean last year every PS who applied got in as there were a couple of spots not filled. I think its better for the eliteness of the NFMS pull that it be difficult to get in. (If some good pullers dont get in it should just lite a fire under them and work hard all summer to try and get in next year)
When the pullers list comes out every year I do a power rankings 1 through 12 ranking every class session. And when i got to SS and attempted to rank the tractors i was just filled excitement and anticipation for this pull, i texted my buddy and said "this ss class is gonna be epic, the cant miss pull of my lifetime" I sure hope it turns out that way!
Initially i was surprised at the way the Shramek's responded to not being invited. They are first class people and was expecting a "oh we're disappointed about not getting in, best of luck to everyone we'll try again next year" but after i thought about it i really liked their fire and attitude because this is not just some other pull and it should mean the world to all pullers and they should all want very much to make it in and should be irked because they cant compete this year. That being said I do believe they should have made it in. I would have put in the bone twister over lock n load. And if the committee didnt want to keep it even with 6 alcohol and 6 diesels, Legacy should have replaced Fully Loaded.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 06:38AM
So the above comment saying Youngblood has a red motor-- could that guy or transgender person please explain ?

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 08:21AM
The rumor going around is that Shrameks bought Rob Russell's old IH pro stock engine and if you would follow their Facebook page you would see that they have been making changes to Young Blood but those actual specific changes were not revealed yet. Legacy on the other hand still has an Orange engine......so maybe you should keep up on the rumors and Facebook pages before you act like an ass.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 08:59AM
Wow what a punk answer ! You must not have enough going on in your pathetic life to think about except this crap,, another rumor is $$$$ ,, root of all failing farm operations, so FAN get the hell out off this page

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 10:23AM
Youngblood has a red motor.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 01:32PM
Both super stocks actually have ac 426 engines. They’re possibly building a pro out of the old one but havnt had pics of it done or said what motor. Check their Facebook. All kinds of pictures and videos of the engines

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 01:43PM
I should have clarified. The reincarnation of Youngblood will be powered by a red engine

Re: Interesting comment December 16, 2019 12:21PM
Yeh I clued into that after I re read the comments lol. Some guys on Allis Facebook page claiming they talked to Dennis and it will be a bbjd with d21 tin. we’ll find soon enough I guess!!

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 11:17AM
Fan,

Not everyone uses Facebook. Yes, about 80% of America has an account, but many of those accounts are fake and people have multiple accounts to inflate those numbers. Some people have an account but also have a very busy life so they don't use it that often. You're information was fine and then you had to add the last sentence and act like a spoiled brat. Maybe next you can simply share the information you have without acting childish.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 12:16PM
You're right Jake my response was childish, I apologize. I didn't like how the other users were discredited with what they posted and the trans thing was referring to the cross dressing of sheetmetal which I think AC puller was assuming that we are saying that Young Blood now has a red engine but still has orange sheetmetal which it maybe or it maybe red sheetmetal now, no one really knows. That is why I said changes were being made but not revealed yet. I also assumed that if people have time to use this site then they would also have time to use Facebook. Again i apologize.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 12:27PM
Fan
...but still has orange sheetmetal which it maybe or it maybe red sheetmetal now, no one really knows...

Relatively sure that it’ll be D21 sheet metal.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 12:02PM
dmax47...you mention "...making it into NFMS as a PS is not "special" like it is this year with ss....". Is that kind of like saying getting to a bowl game with a 6-6 or 7-6 record isn't special in college football when you had to be in the top 3 of your conference to get to a bowl game just 20 years ago? It seems you and I might think the same way on some things. But like you, I think this SS class might be one to tape and watch over and over.

Re: Interesting comment December 15, 2019 12:51PM
It would be interesting to see a whole list of who applied. The PS champ from the Outlaws will be there, but not the DSS champ.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard