Fire December 14, 2019 04:36AM
Not sure if I heard right but was there a fire at nelsons shop? Did anybody hear that

Re: Fire December 14, 2019 04:53AM
Yes there was a fire at Dale Nelson’s shop. Shop is a total loss and so was the Last Chance truck of his. He was in the shop when I caught fire. They still are not sure what the cause was. He is very lucky to get out and still be with us.

Re: Fire December 14, 2019 06:41AM
Well so glad he was able to get out. Prayers to all of them especially during holidays

Re: Fire December 14, 2019 07:21AM
My sympathies. I hope he has a better insurance company than I did.

Re: Fire December 14, 2019 06:58AM
[www.thexradio.com]

Re: Fire December 15, 2019 03:09PM
which city,like posting a pull,city and state is important info,Dale Nelson from Lincoln,Ne. area promotes and pulls also ?????

Re: Fire December 16, 2019 02:06AM
Altamont, Il

Re: Fire December 19, 2019 02:20PM
xxx
which city,like posting a pull,city and state is important info,Dale Nelson from Lincoln,Ne. area promotes and pulls also ?????

Reading is fundamental. Read Lincoln’s post, wherein he specifically states the name of the truck that he pulls. Dale Nelson from Nebraska pulls antiques.

Re: Fire December 19, 2019 03:53PM
I am pretty sure everyone is not as smart as :FARMBOY",WE ALL don't know all the units people pull,not by name or number of engines or classes.People think we can read minds for many reading situations,scheduled pulls and more,just post city and state,is that so hard "FARMBOY"

Re: Fire December 20, 2019 06:14AM
xxx
I am pretty sure everyone is not as smart as :FARMBOY",WE ALL don't know all the units people pull,not by name or number of engines or classes.People think we can read minds for many reading situations,scheduled pulls and more,just post city and state,is that so hard "FARMBOY"

I have seen both Dale Nelsons pull and I knew immediately that the one in Nebraska doesn't pull a truck called Last Chance....Maybe a few dont know..

Re: Fire December 20, 2019 06:23AM
so let me count,-- 1 plus one is two,-- wow,two out of all these people that love and (read )these wonderful pages knew or know ,where and what,News is for the majority,not a lucky few,thanks to those that post correct and adequate info.Mr Hook, Bryan Lively is a great example,and awesome advocate for pulling.And I thank the Morgan's for this site,space and open forum venue.And happy Holidays !!!! And I know that a pulling tractor will not fit under the tree or in my stocking(size 14), but asked anyway.

Re: Fire December 20, 2019 12:21PM
xxx
so let me count,-- 1 plus one is two,-- wow,two out of all these people that love and (read )these wonderful pages knew or know ,where and what,News is for the majority,not a lucky few,thanks to those that post correct and adequate info.Mr Hook, Bryan Lively is a great example,and awesome advocate for pulling.And I thank the Morgan's for this site,space and open forum venue.And happy Holidays !!!! And I know that a pulling tractor will not fit under the tree or in my stocking(size 14), but asked anyway.

You must not watch PPL pulling on TV because Dale Nelson's Last Chance TWD puller has been on it all season long and finished 5th in the points race....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009