Mother trucker January 07, 2020 12:08PM
I saw on The Mother Trucker fb page that they sold the truck and are taking a break but the truck will still be campaigning on the NTPA circuit , anyone know who bought it?

Re: Mother trucker January 08, 2020 11:22AM
The truck will be staying in Minnesota if thats a hint.

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 04:08AM
Hampton Mn, no trucks just a couple tractors

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 12:55PM
will it maybe riding thru the night

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 07:52AM
It says on the Cloverdale list that he Dean will still be pulling it there.

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 03:07AM
Does the new owner already own a pulling semi? if so there are a lot of semi pullers in Minnesota!!!! not much of a hint

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 05:37AM
i am guessing the new owner use to own a super farm.GrinningBeer

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 08:40AM
Im hearing and hoping its headed west to Sauk Centre , its being painted black with blue lettering and will be hauled with the black tractor also in the stable!

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 05:08AM
So u r saying mark n Karen now own it.?

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 02:30PM
So dean sold it ( good for him he's putting his family first - I give him credit ) as far as who bought is well good for them as well I am sure it will get taken care of people are saying can't beat it buy it that's no different then goin to the performance shop and buying all the same goodies ...... my guess is Eilens

Re: Mother trucker January 09, 2020 04:12PM
Cant beat it buy it!

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 12:51AM
I would guess Brauns from Hampton.

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 12:55AM
It also says Holickys will be helping the new owners next summer to get everything figured out , so I don’t think it would be Eilens they know how the trucks work.

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 02:20AM
DIDN'T ANY ONE SEE WHO POSTED IF CAN't BEAT IT YES I HERD A FORMER CHAMION BOUGHT IT ? IS WILL THEY PULL TWO OF THEM SEMIS I HERD FROM VERY GOOD SOURCE THIS IS TRUE

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 09:54AM
I don't believe the guy in Sauk Centre would have bought it! Its a Peterbilt, his first choice is Kenworth!

Re: Mother trucker January 10, 2020 12:40PM
My cousins that have a Vinal shop Blanch , Ken and spen said they did the design and put the lettering on the truck the other night and it looked fantastic!!! night Rider the long Haul edition !!! That’s what I heard

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 05:16AM
That’s funny, because the picture I saw of it in Coverdale from yesterday shows that it looks exactly the same and still says Mother Trucker on the door ....

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 05:31AM
that is not surprising -with all the no it alls and weakminded wannabeeez!!!

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 05:44AM
If you watched the live stream you would have seen who was along with him, and it's the new owner.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 06:17AM
Brent dome of work all weekend. If u know stop all the speculation n let the world know

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 08:07AM
It's not my place to say.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 08:12AM
I see your point Brent , but what I don’t understand is why new owners, new vehicles etc. are always such a big secret... it’s not like there is a huge celebration and unveiling, it’ll just show up and pull somewhere, may as well let the fans know so they have something to look forward to for 2020.

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 12:00PM
If you can't beat it buy it is the best hint given on this thread

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 12:51PM
I am not sure how they are missing that

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 10:52AM
if you want to know just call Dean and ask , you wont be the 1st person he told who bought it.

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 01:45PM
So dean sold it ( good for him he's putting his family first - I give him credit ) as far as who bought is well good for them as well I am sure it will get taken care of people are saying can't beat it buy it that's no different then goin to the performance shop and buying all the same goodies ......eilen

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 02:02PM
All the "GOODIES" might be bought at the Perf shop,but not all are available to all,some secrets exist in every successful unit,some proprietary stuff just can't be found,bought or made,

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 02:05PM
Lou, since that is the scenario, then you or 'someone in the know' may as well tell rest of us. I am sure that Dean does not want to continually be bothered with the same question from each of 'rest of us'.
And Brent, you 'seem' to specialize in all the latest news. So spill it. You can't be any more wrong than you were with Shramek last year.

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 02:12PM
the new owner has told you twice he bought it

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 02:32PM
So dean sold it ( good for him he's putting his family first - I give him credit ) as far as who bought is well good for them as well I am sure it will get taken care of people are saying can't beat it buy it that's no different then goin to the performance shop and buying all the same goodies ......I'm going with Eilens

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 03:33PM
Eilen won the semi class at Cloverdale tonight. 1st time driving it. Congrats team Eilen!

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 06:12PM
Elien’s did buy it and the mother trucker will be pulling not sure on name or paint job yet but I’m sure it will look nice. We decided to take a couple years of we are very passionate about the sport who knows what the future will bring. Thanks for all loyal support of our fans it was very overwhelming how many people visited with us at cloverdale Dean and Beth

Re: Mother trucker January 11, 2020 06:20PM
They will take great care of it dean heck I bet they would still let u come polish it lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2020 06:35PM by mr830puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,728, Posts: 229,860, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,085, Posts: 225,982.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro