Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge January 31, 2020 05:41AM
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2020 AT 7:00PM
CANFIELD FAIR – CANFIELD OHIO
THE CEN.PE.CO. UNLIMITED SUPER STOCK CHALLENGE
“A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL EVENT”
$ 5000.00 TO WIN
PURSE
• The total class purse will be $20,000.00
• Purse will pay to the top twelve placing tractors with $5000.00 to win
• 2=$4000; 3=$3000; 4=$2000; 5=$1400; 6=$1100; 7=$1000; 8=$ 800; 9=$600; 10=$450; 11=$350; 12=$300
• A trophy/award will be presented to the class winner by Canfield and Cen.Pe.Co.

ENTRY PROCEDURES
• This is an “open entry” class – NO memberships are required for registration
• Pre-Entry fee is $100.00 payable prior to August 1, 2020 (non-refundable)
• Normal Entry fee is $200.00 CASH payable at entry on day of event
• A complete address and tax ID number will be required at the time of entry
• Each entry shall receive six (6) all-access pit pass wristbands also good for entrance to the fair
• Additional Pit Pass wristbands will be available at a cost of $25.00
• Each pre-entry will receive (6) food coupons to be redeemed on Saturday at the Canfield Fair
• Entry trailer will open at 11:00am and will close at 5:30pm – NO entry after that time
• All premium checks will be issued by Full Pull Productions, Inc. and will be ready immediately following the conclusion of the class at the USA-EAST Entry Trailer on the infield.
• Please call 1.888-FULLPUL if you have any issues with this timetable

TRACTOR RULES
• Tractor must comply with either NTPA or PPL Safety rules for 2020
• Both Diesel and Alcohol Tractors are welcome to participate at 8000lbs with 20” drawbar
• Super Stock Tractors ONLY will be accepted to this class.
• Overhead cam engines are permitted
• 903 Cummins engines are permitted – any 4wd engine permitted
• All tractors will subject to tech inspection. John Blaney is the lead tech official for this class.

COMPETITION RULES
• Two side-by-side tracks will be used for this event
• Each Track will be 35’ wide and 380’ in length
• Unlimited Super Stock will pull on the track nearest to the Grandstand
• Richard Love’s “Decision Maker” Transfer will be used for this class
• Order: (1) USA-EAST LimPro/SF Tractors; (2) UNLIMITED Super Stock Tractors; (3) Big Rigs Semis
• Each tractor will have two attempts to cross the 100’ line
• The goal will be to produce a winner at 330’ or less with NO pull-offs
• Each tractor that travels beyond 330’ will return for a pull-off
• Any pull-off will be ‘one and done’ with floating finish line

NOTE: Harness racing will take place in front of the grandstand between 11:00am and 2:00pm on Saturday. The tractor pull pit area is located inside the harness track circle. No haulers are permitted inside the harness track circle until the final horses have left the area – in 2019 this was at 2:12pm. A parking area located just outside the harness racetrack and within easy walking distance to the Fair has been established for haulers and pullers that arrive early. This parking area will be open at Midnight on Friday night. USA-EAST representatives as well as Canfield Security staff will be on hand.

Ideally pullers should plan to arrive at the Canfield Fair after 2:30pm and before 5:00pm on Saturday. Canfield is the largest agricultural fair in the state of Ohio and will generate a huge number of spectators and a tremendous volume of traffic.

Pullers and haulers may stay overnight on Saturday night in the infield pit area but must vacate no later than 9:00am on Sunday morning to make way for preparation for music entertainment scheduled for Sunday evening.

1.888.FULLPUL for further information.

Link to Pre-Registration Form: [fullpullproductions.com]

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge January 31, 2020 09:15AM
First the Pro Stock hook last fall that paid a nice check to win and then the GALOT show coming up in May and now the Cen Pe. Co. Challenge. What I find fascinating is these shows are side stepping national organizations. I for one find this approach both interesting and refreshing. There are a couple things that I really like about this. First and foremost is the money being paid out to the winner and a good payback several places down. Do I think national organizations should go away, of course not. There is no substitute for the rules, safety, and organization that the national bodies being to the sport. However this type of events bring an excitement and interest that pulling severely lacks. A great example of this is the Super Stock combo class at the NFMS this year. I for one am looking forward to these events.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge January 31, 2020 09:32AM
This has intrigued me enough to make the 5 hour drive to watch this pull. Never been here before so this is getting me there for the first time.

Would love to go see Galot pull......but too many states away. Sad

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge January 31, 2020 10:08AM
Canfield Ohio fair is a very good fair, there are lots of vendors, animal shows, old town display, etc to see while you are waiting for the pull to start. The stands are typically standing room only.

Rich

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 12:18AM
This is going to be an exciting night of pulling! Canfield is a great venue with an action packed night of pulling!

This just made it that much better. I know I’m super stoked...haha

Who do you wanna see the most?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2020 12:19AM by Hummin Cummins.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 04:20AM
Rick, Cen-Pe-Co, and Canfield Fair NEED to be commended for putting this together! Finally the pullers are to be rewarded and not just taken advantage of. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 12:32PM
Dick and Dana, I couldn’t agree more with you both.

I for one think that it is AWESOME that we have both of these events and hope that they are both wildly successful. I wish I could make it to both events but excited to see how they both turn out.

And good luck at both events Dana. I think your perspective on it all is fantastic. I also think it’s ok to examine both situations but let’s try not to do it in a way that puts down the other event.

I for one feel like I can’t lose. I am an Oliver fan so it will be exciting to see Silver Bullet...But in case you didn’t notice. I’m also a Cummins fan. So I’m excited to see the 903 Put on a show. I’m just excited for the season! I always get revved up this time of year when schedules start to come out.

Good luck to both events and pullers this season!

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 05:50AM
GALOT is asking the pullers to put on two complete shows for what really is a terrible net payout (payout minus entry fee). Its top heavy in payout to grab peoples attention but really has horrible payouts.(I'm not saying GALOT had bad intent, because I don't believe they did)
As for the fan in the stand its gonna be great! Wish I could make the long trip. But i'm speaking on behalf of the pullers here. They really are fleecing the puller to try and create a big pulling event.

Lets break this GALOT pull down: (all purse numbers are after the $500 entry fee has been subtracted)

If you finish 10th you net $200......THIS IS NOT PER DAY! GALOT is paying you $200 to put on 2 complete shows. = $100 per show
If you finish 5th you net $400..... Thats only $200 per day to finish a great 5th place against the toughest competition from NTPA, PPL, and everywhere else!
Even an awesome 3rd place only nets you a total of $1500 or $750 per show. Just think, that's about what regular regional pulls pay for that same placing...
Finally 1st place pays a good amount of $7500 after entry or $3750 per show.

The Canfield Fair Unlimited SS Challenge pays out MUCH MUCH better and treats pullers more fairly by paying much higher returns farther down through the finishing order and paying out a couple more spots. And actually per show Canfield is paying out higher for first place than GALOT!

The following also after entry fee is removed from winnings.
12th place pays a net of $200 that's double what galot is paying for 10th place for just one show
7th place pays a net of $900 galot is only paying $150 net per show for 7th place
3rd place pays $2,900 and remember galot is only paying $750 for 3rd place per show...THAT IS ALMOST 4x THE PAYOUT FOR 3RD PLACE!!!!
Lastly 1st place at Canfield pays out $4,900 after the entry fee is figured in. where galot is paying $3,750 avg. payout for each of the 2 shows.

Important to note that Canfield, FPP, and Cen-Pe-Co is providing 6 free admittance to the pull and fair along with 6 food vouchers as well. Also Galot does have a bonus money for first second and third for just the Friday night show.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 07:31AM
I know of no one going to THE GALOT PULL, or any other pull with the intent of finishing 10th, Its great when there is more money back in the pack, but you strive for 1st , Thats why there is a big payout for the top. Its my understanding there will be more money added to the purse as the date gets closer,a well as what ever money the Galot tractors win will be going back in the purse as well.This is a great step forward for pulling,and with the support of the fans,pullers,and sponsors like Cenpeco Oil, this is just the beginning.The Canfield Fair is as good as it gets as well. We have always enjoyed pulling there. Tremendous crowds, Thanks again to Cenpeco for their sponsorship of this event as well.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 09:08AM
You made some really good points and you broke down my (GALOT) numbers pretty good too but let me add a few facts. We are trying something different. I deal with racers all the time in big races that race for 20,000. top prize and runner up may get 2500. and down from there. Do you know what their response is.... I don’t leave from my house if I’m not racing to win. Why would any competitor go anywhere with less than 1st place on there mind. This will be a competition for the survival of the fittest! You can finish 4 or 5 Friday and still have the chance of winning 8000. Or you may not win either night and still average out to win on Saturday. Kind of like the Bowling Green ring. I think this will excite the fans as well as the competitors. Why would you try to belittle any promoter for trying to do better? The total purse is 125,000. Entry money might cover 65,000. (If we are lucky) the rest is on us with help from sponsors. That does not even cover the cost of putting the pull on. My hat is off to Canfield. That is a great setup and we plan to support them! Now let’s go put up numbers from other sanctioned organizations and see after entry fees etc., are minused from the winnings, just how much you go home with. I will wait for that. We also plan to do some fun games with to win prizes. We will do a contest each night to give away a brand new truck and we have a extra contest for the pullers as well that I will announce when we get the details worked out. Just trying to do something completely different and have some fun.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 09:46AM
I believe that both shows are of a great benefit for not only the pullers but also the fans. And another thing that needs to be pointed out is that the GALOT event will feature 6 classes. That's six classes that fans get to see. I realize the Canfield also will have multiple classes so I'm a little amazed that anyone would complain about either event. They are basically having a big pay day for some of the most sought after classes in the sport.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 01, 2020 01:21PM
the old saying is soo true, "YOU'D COMPLAIN IF HUNG WITH A NEW ROPE" ! Exactly to all those that complain, put on a pull, event, and pay us all to come and fill the pockets of all, ---I am waiting for the complainants to set up.

Re: Canfield Fair to offer Cen.Pe.Co. Unlimited SS Challenge February 19, 2020 05:06AM
PLEASE SHOW BREAK DOWN OF NTPA,PPL AND OUTLAWS ,just curious

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing