Not impressed February 13, 2020 12:44PM
Why did these guys deserve 2 classes at NFMS and a finals? Not impressed tonight. Let's see more Limited Pro's!!

Tough night for LSS February 13, 2020 01:03PM
Definitely not a great showing tonight. Really, really cold air at the starting line probably made it a tuning nightmare for most of the teams that were trying to run on the razors edge.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2020 01:14PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Not impressed February 13, 2020 01:49PM
LSS deserves this spot, but unfortunately as Jake said the cold air has made it rough on theit setups. Air temps are 15-25 degrees colder than this time last night...which adds some intrigue for tomorrow nights SS class with similar temps forecasted as tonight...how will temps affect the big alkies in their shot against diesels?

Saturdays temps look to be a little warmer; hopefully that will translate into good passes Saturday afternoon and evening in LSS.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Not impressed February 13, 2020 02:57PM
Exactly why it is insane to have winter time pulling. Great way to wreck expensive equipment. Been there, done that.

Re: Not impressed February 13, 2020 03:12PM
What?

Re: Not impressed February 13, 2020 11:23PM
You sound like the sort of person who would still bitch and complain if they had every class and the admission was free.

There is no pleasing some people. Eye Rolling

Congrats NFMS Pull Committee for having a great class lineup this year.

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 08:30AM
All we heard for the last 2 years or so is how the class was so great and they needed another session and a finals. This year they got it and they crapped the bed in the first session. I will say the sled setting did them no favors but I sure hope Saturday is better. This has happened before with a single session too.

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 10:33AM
It wasn't the sled setting that hurt them, it was the fact that it was 30 degrees at the starting line and over 50 at the end of the track. Those tunes they had were not meant to be that fat on fuel. Hopefully they can figure it out for Saturday.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 04:31AM
LSS
Why did these guys deserve 2 classes at NFMS and a finals? Not impressed tonight. Let's see more Limited Pro's!!

You're going to use a one-session sample size to say that they don't deserve what they finally got this year? Did you miss the last two years of the class?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 08:34AM
For as much as they have been bragged about, why not? Let's see how tomorrow treats them but for all the hype surrounding the class coming in it sure was disappointing.

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 10:21AM
LSS
For as much as they have been bragged about, why not? Let's see how tomorrow treats them but for all the hype surrounding the class coming in it sure was disappointing.
It may have been the worst LSS class I've seen in a long, long time. What made it even worse was the fact that it was an amazingly strong lineup. Any one of those tractors was capable of winning. Even though the session was a disaster the class is still deserving of two sessions. Every single class has had a disastrous session or two here in the past. If you look at recent history the LSS has been one of the best classes here the past few years so I'm willing to chalk this up as an exception and not the rule. I just hope that with Saturdays cold weather the guys give them a little fuel to make decent passes.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Not impressed February 14, 2020 05:53AM
It’ll help the diesels for sure, once they get enough ether pumped in them to light! That cold air makes power!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,900, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM