LLSS tires February 20, 2020 12:24PM
whats the best tire size for a llss tractor? 24.5 or 30.5 its going to be a diesel. would like some input!

Re: LLSS tires February 20, 2020 12:55PM
Start with movable weight and gearing. Next round is where are you pulling at. Good power track or junk track. If it’s junk the wider the better and faster the better. If it is power tracks it’s what you bring to the starting line and how it hooks up.

Re: LLSS tires February 20, 2020 01:59PM
Just give Mark a call at Hawthorn Tire .

Re: LLSS tires February 20, 2020 02:19PM
30.5s are the all around best 24.5s seemed to be used only in clubs that dont allow 30s 10 ply pullers seem to be the tire to have but good luck with that if using agg tires firestone super all traction or the all traction 12 ply

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 12:42AM
Really, he said that to you? Mark runs a pretty reputable business with good results. So if you had a bad experience , I am sorry you feel that way. I am sure he would making right if you would call.

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 12:51AM
for ?....First of all I dont recall in 22 years ever telling a customer that its all his fault but since you cant post your name nothing is creditable. Second of all we have many front running LLSS in the nation so I guess we help some. Or is it your just on here trying to promote another business by putting us down? Either way we are plenty busy enough so its fine.Sorry for your experience "if it ever happened" Please give me a call to discuss this in more detail. 608-558-2316

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 02:17AM
Looks like some negative comments must have gotten deleted, but I'll add my 2 cents. Had a great experience dealing with Mark, called him about some wheels, he didn't know me from Adam, and he spent 30 minutes asking about my tractor, the tracks we pull on, the sleds we pull, my driving style, before we ever started to talk about products. I bought some wheels, he took mine on consignment, and sold them for 50% more than I thought I could get. Would deal with him in a heartbeat again.

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 01:27AM
Geography seems to have a lot to do with it. Down south, most are on 30.5s and it works. Here in MI and out in NY, 24.5 P2000 or Pro Pullers seem to work better. It's just what the tracks in your area are going to want.

CP

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 01:50AM
My experiences with Mark H. have been wonderful, - very helpful,knowledgeable and easy to talk with,did what he said he would and His products were Top Notch.

Re: LLSS tires February 21, 2020 08:39AM
A few years ago Spiegalbergs 5 star MM Ratitude had a set of 24.5s on at a pull in either Kentucky or Tennessee. Most of the other LLSs had 30.5s. He seemed like the only one that could actually hook up. The 30.5 tractors sat on top and spun.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520