Side shields for 1066 May 20, 2020 11:41PM
I've been considering making or buying a set of side shields for my 1066. Anyone have any pictures of how they made theirs and they built the mounts for them, or know of a place to buy some reasonable at? Thanks!

Re: Side shields for 1066 May 23, 2020 02:39AM
1 - Cut plywood to size. 2- Use & mount 2 door hinges an 2 latches to plywood & 1066. 3 - Maybe paint and or slap your tractor name decal on plywood.
Option, perhaps LEWIS will have a better suggestion, like using an old piece of barn roofing. LOL! But you know what, back in the early days, I have seen both of these systems.
Now that this post has been refreshed and hopefully had a few chuckles, perhaps you will now get the info you are desiring.

Re: Side shields for 1066 May 23, 2020 07:11AM
Side shields , it would be helpful to have your number so that someone might be able to send you some pictures and talk to you about this subject.

Re: Side shields for 1066 May 23, 2020 02:20PM
I have a set of binder light aluminium side Shields I'd sell. Send me your number I'll text you a picture of them

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2