Gordyville June 04, 2020 11:20PM
All this talk about canceling pulls and other events sure can wear a guy down. On the other hand I've gotten a lot done around the farm. Anyways just to kinda brighten your Friday, pretty sure if anybody has been to Gordyville we are emune to anything! Pretty much air tight building during cold and flu season, Gallons of beer, and shoulder to shoulder with people we just met. Such good times! Hope things can get back on track soon. Have a great day!

Re: Gordyville June 05, 2020 06:28AM
I love going to gordyville more than anything but i dont feel too confident about it still happening. Hopefully I'm wrong but having a shed packed full of people from all over the country doesn't sound too promising that it will be a go for 2021. But before they cancel it, hopefully they think about having a non spectator show but make live stream available!

Re: Gordyville June 05, 2020 06:52AM
It's over 6 months away. Way too early to tell what going to happen between now and then.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Gordyville June 05, 2020 07:38AM
We're also talking about the Governor of Illinois, who knows what he has planned. I hope it's a good go .

Re: Gordyville June 05, 2020 01:58PM
Unless Prickster backs down from his position that we can have no gatherings of over 100 people until there is a vaccine or a cure, we will be in lockdown forever.

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 04:08AM
Walmart not selling guns is infringing on your second amendment rights? It's a tractor pulling forum, go play politics somewhere else.

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 12:32AM
If somehow they could annex Walmart on the property, and hook it to the building, it will be a go. We all know there is no Covid in Walmart, grocery stores, etc

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 02:11AM
Sounds like Illinois governor is no better than the train wreck of an anti Trump governor that we have here in Ohio. Its gonna continue to be this way through election time, and if the chips dont fall on the left side of the fence, it will continue. Just saying. We continue to have mass protests and break ins and robberies throughout Columbus even a large gun store got broke in to and with all the high tech security systems they were a le to break in and steal many guns and ammo without being caught, because the police were too occupied with marching with the protesters. And dealing with the radicals. Now Walmart has cleared their shelves of all guns and ammo. Let's see here, hmmmm. This is one way to make an excuse to infringe upon our SECOND AMENDMENT!! Its only gonna get worse. Beware of the TYRANNY! The same tyranny spoke of in our CONSTITUTION!

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 05:38AM
Call Gordyville a protest and we can have as many people as we want. It just happens a tractor pull breaks out during the protest!

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 07:21AM
If you have been buying guns and ammo at Walmart instead of buying them at a locally owned gun store you are part of the problem not the solution.

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 11:43AM
Never said I bought anything at walmart. All I said was the shelves were cleared. I do however support the Gun store that was burglarized. Which is a locally owned and operated business. Too many people assume things and jump to conclusions without thoroughly reading or knowing other facts. THATS "PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION" With many people and the Fake News Media!

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 01:39PM
And some how this relates to the original post?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Gordyville June 06, 2020 03:53PM
My apologies Dick. I guess technically from the top of this thread to the bottom most of the posts are in response to the previous post or posts above that's what makes the connection I guess, however that's how most conversations tend to go. Didn't mean to get so far off track, however it is very frustrating to see some businesses allowed to be open and crowds allowed to gather for protests, and the powers to be shut other places and events down that doesn't fit their agendas. Again my apologies. May God Bless you and the rest of our people and country. I do hope G-ville and some other pulls get up and running soon!

Re: Gordyville June 07, 2020 01:27AM
I am from Iowa and only participate in a few local truck and muscle tractor pulls.I also do some circle track type racing and they do have some guidelines starting June 1st the race tracks in Iowa are back in business.Knoxville had their season opener but have room for over 20K people so not hard to social distance if you want.From my point people are so tired of all this that they are ready to take back their life Cov19 or not. If the wrong person with some authority felt like being a jerk He could get them all shut down again.Our fair decided to cancel our fair but still have one day one species junior shows.We are from Wright county and due to the extra amount of testing because of the poultry and Pestige hog processing and to maintain a workforce they bus in prisioners and people from other counties so we are in the top three in Iowa for confirmed cases.Panic and fear started all this and it hasn't changed, .This will go down in history as the craziest 60 days,The protests riots destruction of property and looting are way beyond senseless.

Re: Gordyville June 07, 2020 02:37AM
Moderators must be slipping! They didn’t find my “call it a protest” joke funny!

Told you June 07, 2020 08:47AM
Well look at that:

[www.washingtontimes.com]

Re: Gordyville June 07, 2020 02:20AM
Concerned American
Now Walmart has cleared their shelves of all guns and ammo. Let's see here, hmmmm. This is one way to make an excuse to infringe upon our SECOND AMENDMENT!! Its only gonna get worse. Beware of the TYRANNY! The same tyranny spoke of in our CONSTITUTION!

If we aren't careful, the Democrats will elect a Tyrant who will try to use our own military inside the country in order to the dominate the streets. He'll surround himself with a bunch of yes men who only agree with him and fire anyone who disagrees.

Take off your blinders and look around a little bit to see what is going on. Before you default to calling me a liberal, realize that there are conservatives out there who care about their country and its future a hell of a lot more than they care about their political party or what some opportunist says on talk radio.

Re: Gordyville June 07, 2020 03:20PM
Only one with blinders is YOU!!

Re: Gordyville June 09, 2020 06:30AM
Wow really all this mud throwing and worried about gordyville now i think its time to turn off some of the technology and just enjoy nature guys or take the SxS, ATV or the antique tractor for a ride. what a WHINE CELLAR here anymore

Re: Gordyville June 09, 2020 07:29AM
AJ you are right. The house is burning and both sides are still playing politics and neither side has a solution.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason