Ntpa weights June 07, 2020 05:33PM
Anyone know of 1 I could borrow a few weeks to make a mold,I'd like to hang one on my garage wall made from plaster and painted like a original would of been.im in western pa or eastern Ohio area.id also purchase one too

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 03:01AM
Might wanna be careful about making moulds and recasting copyrighted material! Could land you in a serious financial situation! Just saying.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 06:00AM
Those weights would be so old the copyright would be expired if their even was one. odds are if you called WPI/NTPA office no one would even know what you ere talking about. The 30 I had would be around 40+ years old and I wouldn't have a clue where they are.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 06:24AM
Copy rights dont typically expire. Patents are what you are thinking about. They do run out of time, copy rights however typically last forever and the the heirs of the copyright holder.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 06:25AM
One other thing. I can guarentee you one thing. The NTPA name is copyrighted!

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 06:34AM
Hey, he just wants to hang it on his garage wall. Why is it such a big deal? Would you be so upset if he wanted a plaster copy of an IH weight? I'm sure IH is copyrighted too.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 08:14AM
Besides im sure the ntpa weights were not maid from plaster so it would not be a copy

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 10:19AM
Worrying about the copyright on a 50 year old weight is a bit much when there are hundreds of fiberglass and aluminum IH weights floating around.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 12:19PM
Right,theres thousands of aluminum and fiberglass weights out there, they've been for sale on here many times

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 09:59AM
You can make whatever you want for yourself, even if it is copyrighted. You get into trouble when you start trying to sell items that have copyrighted material.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 12:23PM
So back to the original question... does anyone have or know where to get a NTPA weight to loan patches (for a short time) so he can make a mold?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Ntpa weights June 08, 2020 12:56PM
I’m pretty sure Cope has some hanging Warpath might not hurt to ask?

Re: Ntpa weights June 09, 2020 05:38PM
I want to buy one.
Or two.
I am in Iowa, but would travel some,,,,,

Re: Ntpa weights June 10, 2020 12:56PM
Found a bunch less than 1/4 mile from my house,guess it pays to ask around and have a pic

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520