Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 19, 2009 03:24AM
Come to a pull promoted by the FFA and a man named Brad
A poor sled owner that has to wear purple spandex to keep his family fed
then one day he was hooking some antiques
and up from the ground came bubblin busch light
beer that is, ice cold beer, in a cooler, sauk city tea
well the next thing you know brad k has some new friends
his kinfolk said brad you aughta buy a new allis chalmer orange toter for your sled
they said sauk city is the place you should have a tractor pull with badger state pro stocks and let mark h pull too
so they called elsing and the ffa set a date for aug 21 and 22
sauk city that is, fuelish pleasure, t bone and running in red
Well now its time to say goodbye and to brad and all his busch
we would like to to encurange you folks to bring crown royal to sauk this weekend and mix one up for the announcer (me)
your all invited this weekend to the pulls in sauk city
to have a heapin helpin of their hospitality
hillybilly that is, brad k in purple spandex, take your fire shoes off and drink a few
yall com back now you y hear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 03:30AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 19, 2009 04:45AM
Brad in spandex is disturbing!

Re: Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 19, 2009 05:34AM
Its all about results, if that is what it takes to fill the stands, Brad K is a do whatever it takes promoter.

Re: Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 19, 2009 01:38PM
Dude you got way too much time on your hands!Hey after getting rained out tonight we won't have to fix for Sauk.We'll maybe.With our luck it will break sitting in the shop.Hope to see you there.

Re: Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 19, 2009 03:47PM
Good luck, drive slow, leave early, I will be there.

Re: Radio Advertising for Sauk City Pulls this weekend, my creative juices are flowing August 21, 2009 12:37AM
Hay, Hay Hay,....Playing in the dirt, all night long. (or the mud, tonight) whoa!

I hope your voice is getting warmed up. I will have Crown on tap!

I have my outfit all ready to go for the weekend, just remeber that you will be a part sauk team. I have outfits for all!

Thanks for the great ad! Did mark have a had in that?

See everyone Friday and Saturday night!!!!

sauk praire August 21, 2009 08:53AM
anyone know if its still on or not?

Re: sauk praire August 21, 2009 11:28PM
Its on, pulled till 1230, see you at the badger hook tonight 7pm. 129 Hooks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2009 11:28PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: sauk praire August 21, 2009 11:47PM
Is that 129 hooks for tonight or last night?

Re: sauk praire August 22, 2009 05:31AM
129 Friday night, tonight is badger state SF, LLSS, Profarm, Prostocks and 4x4 SS Trucks

Re: sauk praire August 22, 2009 09:11AM
Thanks

Re: sauk praire August 22, 2009 04:01PM
thanks to all the people who worked hard at this, to the track guys, to jason for announcing and brad for always doing a great job with the terminator

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,705, Posts: 229,807, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro