Shurflo fuel supply pump January 18, 2021 11:58AM
Does anyone have a source for a shurflo or equivalent fuel supply pump? System Accessories must be out of business, number no good.
Looking for constant run at about 40 psi.
Thanks!

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 18, 2021 03:09PM
You can get shurflo pumps at tractor supply or rural king. They are sprayer pumps.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 18, 2021 10:37PM
Northern tool lists some too, I believe system accessories is out of business. I’m running a shurflo on my jd with a pump and it seems to be fine. Make sure if you run that style you get the continuous run, not the on demand. I think you also want the viton seals. If I was doing over again I would run a fass, airdog, raptor, or aeromotive pump. With the fass you could go With or without built in filters.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 18, 2021 11:44PM
what size,shurflo pump,gallons per min, psi? I have a 12mm sims, . anybody use the remco ,fatboy 7gal/min pump?

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 19, 2021 04:47AM
Thanks for the replies. I thought System Accessories was changing the seals to be compatible with Diesel. I'll try one with Viton. Did try a FASS years ago on a model 100. It promptly seized and so did the warranty replacement. Ended up with a shurflo on that too. I don't need high pressure here, just a little Simms set at 600cc so a shurflo is good.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 19, 2021 06:30AM
Matt I have heard that viton was not recommended for fuels such as K1 and diesel might need to ask pump supplier for best results

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 19, 2021 07:42AM
I thought that viton was impervious to most chemicals and agents of liquid design.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 19, 2021 02:57PM
Viton is good for fuel systems.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 20, 2021 01:27AM
matta ,what size shurflo are you using, I have same pump, with 4gal/min, seams to run out of fuel,

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 21, 2021 12:25AM
I ran this system for years , it worked well . Two years ago I switched to a mechanical fuel and it made a big difference. I was starving the P-pumps performance.

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 21, 2021 01:08AM
what type, mechanical, belt drive, or off front of pump? anybody have pump drive for simms.? thanks

Re: Shurflo fuel supply pump January 21, 2021 03:05AM
It's run off the front of the pump .It's a tuthill pump with a love joy connection and came from Fair Valley Performance. Runs around 65-70 psi and pump around 800 cc.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,688, Posts: 229,793, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member Jason