Joe Busch AG repair March 26, 2021 01:26PM
Has anyone ever done business with Joe Busch AG repair.
Wondering if they know IH performance parts.
Any reviews would be great .

I'm considering purchasing from them
Thanks

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 03:17AM
You will not find a better person or bussiness to deal with.

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 05:09AM
Know Kyle and his dad personally. You will never find anyone more helpful.

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 07:44AM
JBAR will build you an awesome tractor, and a damn tasty Bloody Mary...

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 09:30AM
I would classify them as a good business, definitely know their Deeres. I don’t think they will sell you any inferior parts however I will tell you this if you are mixing and matching parts from different vendors with different mindsets you will likely be disappointed in the results. If you are going with a complete build you should be fine

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 09:58AM
Awesome answer there - if Id be in busines and they are on here asking about our performance - id jack them around so much - theyd have to spend all the farms money ,,

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 12:01PM
You wouldn't be in business.

CP

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 10:37AM
They have one of the best performance motor guy you will ever find Mark Folkendahl

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 02:00PM
Thanks All for info .
Sounds like they are reputable people .

I've never been on a dyno or let anyone build me an engine . I like to do things on my own and spread the business.
I guess it's worked for me over the coarse of 20 years pulling. It's what I've found makes this sport so competitive.

One thing I will say..I've tried alot of turbos. It's amazing what I've found not using a dyno .
I've tried about every 3x3 built over the years . The fuel screw gives you alot of answers for 3-7000k every other year. I figure it would cost me as much to truck to a dyno every year . Every turbo manufacturer tells me 100hp with wheels covers ect. If that was the case superfarm would be 2500hp. In 2019 I bought a name brand charger and lost 75 cc of fuel. That charger was 6500.
You never know . Thought I'd ask about
Joe Busch..this is how I dyno .
I buy different stuff from time to time to see what works and what works for our tractor.
It sure keeps it interesting .

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 02:47PM
If your dealing with 3/3 stuff APEX turbo is the best out there and Joe Bush is all Hartz
So your already behind the 8ball. So yes going to a dyno will be a waste of time for you

Re: Joe Busch AG repair March 27, 2021 03:25PM
Joe is currently building an engine for me. I can not say enough how happy I am with the work that they do. They stay in contact with you along the way. They are more than happy to talk to you and answer all your questions. After knowing Kyle for a year and Joe for 6 months I would consider them friends. My favorite question Joe asked me before he started was "Are you pulling for fun or first?" "Because there's a price difference." JBAR all the way!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason