10 modified questions for 2021 May 07, 2021 04:07AM
Curious about the following:
1) Corzine/Bollinger only have 1 precommitted tractor. Anyone know what happened to their other one Ashley ran in 2019?
2. Will Corzine or Theobold put on 3rd ( or 4th) motors at select events?
3. Jostock and Douglas. Are both tractors physically in the US? If so, will someone run Spook Gone Wild if Bill can't cross the border?
4. Terry Jostock - he ran the former Stewart Down and Dirty at BG in 2019. Does he still have it and will it run?
5. Owens from NY. Any info about their 2 tractors? Is Thorn brand new?
6. Anyone know if Purser will be out, at least at BG or CH?
7. Will Scott Tedder be out this summer? Very tough in 7500 mod class.
8. A few years back, Randy Urban ran the former Billy Loftice Stud Mule at BG. Does he still have it and will it be out?
9. Read "Randy Canadian" now in Ohio. Myth or fact? If true, will it hit the track this summer?
10. On a state or RN level, any new mods being built that will be competitive (PPL, NTPA, or Outlaws)?

Feel free to ask any other mod questions. Maybe someone will know the answer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2021 04:08AM by The Original Michael.

Re: 10 modified questions for 2021 May 07, 2021 06:17AM
Former Down and dirty tractor got sold to Muffy and then went to Texas. Terry is revamping the chassis they built for Boyd's in the 2019 season that only ran half the season.

We have a new single Allison modified we're going to run around northern Illinois, was planning on having it at the Outlaw pull in Dubuque bit there's no way it'll be finished in time.

Criswell and Benedict are building a new one for this season. We bought the new chassis they started for it when they switched routes and went to a Full pull chassis.

Re: 10 modified questions for 2021 May 08, 2021 12:12AM
2. Quite probable beyond those named.
3. Yes and someone will, might even be me some places.
10. Oh yeah and not just ST/RN, but it's not my place to say who or what. I'm sorry. Call it hemi and capable of Mod and UNL. I'll leave it there.

CP

Re: 10 modified questions for 2021 May 09, 2021 09:14AM
3. Both tractors are physically in the US. Bob will run select grand nationals and more region/state hooks. Hard to run across the country with 2 tractors with just Bob and Lisa. Keep fingers crossed the border will open sooner than later but odds are they won't.

4. He doesn't have the down and dirty tractor anymore. He does have a modified tractor but who knows where or when he'll pull.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,927, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,023.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM