Prostocks @ Waterloo July 21, 2021 09:34AM
How many are coming? I've heard maybe 10-12.Beer

How many have more than 2 brake calipers on their chassis??Eye Rolling

ITPA outlawed traction control components,....................Smoking

$10,000.00 class purse...........$5,000.00 first place. Hot

Good luck to all including the promoter,....it's nice to see these effort$.Thumbs Up

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 22, 2021 01:59AM
Your 10-12 number is realistic. There are a few guys that are a maybe but there will be a great show including some Champions Tour guys planning to make the trip. Be sure to come and check out the ITPA pull at the Monroe County Fair on Saturday Night. Pulling starts at 6 p.m. Seven total classes including
6000 Light Super Stock
6200 2WD trucks (increased payout)
7800 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
8000 Modified
8200 Super Stock
9500 Limited Pro Stock
10000 Pro Stock (increased payout)

Paul Romack

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 22, 2021 04:18AM
WHAT IS PAYOUT ON LIMETED PRO THINKING ABOUT MAKING THE DRIVE

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 22, 2021 12:53PM
Bring it new puller. Does the payout matter? Obviously thinking your going to win??

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 22, 2021 02:14PM
I just hope that we can make it there and be able to go down the track in the 6000 light superstock class!

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 03:00AM
@new puller

For purse information and any other pull specific questions I would highly recommend calling Gene Stumpf the pull superintendant at 618-407-8374. Gene will answer any questions you have.

@could it be

My apologies. The Waterloo Illinois pull is at the Monroe County Fairgrounds on IL 156. It's about 30 minutes south of St Louis. Actual address is 4177 IL-156 Waterloo, IL 62298. Pullers will use the east gate and spectators the west gate. I don't really have anything to do with the pull, rather just trying to help the promoter get the word out about their pull. They would love to have you there I'm sure and if you can find me I'll buy you a corndog for all of your trouble having to find the place lol (Ok so I could have included more info - my bad).

Paul Romack

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 22, 2021 09:17AM
What is the purse for TWD

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 01:21AM
How many "Waterloo's" are there across the US? This Waterloo is in which one of those states? Oh, that's right. It's the only one the whole earth revolves around.
Typical agriculture people. They do not know how to promote much of anything, as they cannot even state the simplest, necessary information.
Then they wonder why they cannot entice volunteers and many times, not much of an audience, other than their own local good ol' boys club.

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 01:36AM
A guy with "fan" in his post name makes a post where in the last line he implies he isn't the promoter, so you want to blast the promoter? Between Paul Romack and the actual promoter Gene Stumpf and the ITPA, it's being covered quite well. I'll grant that there are 2 ITPA's in states with a Waterloo, but 10 seconds on google with the information of "Monroe County Fair ITPA" will get you everything you ever wanted to know.

As for the rest of what you had to say... Get real.

CP

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 01:39AM
Paul stated "ITPA pull at the Monroe County Fair" which is enough information to figure out where it's at. Search ITPA pulling Google and it will tell you the state. Or Google Monroe County Fair in Waterloo and it will tell you the state. This wasn't a post about the event rather than someone asking about one of the classes there.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 01:59AM
Waterloo, Illinois and the Monroe Co. Fair. It doesn't require an Ivy League school education to figure it out, "could it be." There are 30 Waterloo in the United States for those keeping score at home.

Have a nice weekend.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 02:36AM
Oh hey there … our ears were burning. Was someone talking about us?Smiling

Here is the info for our Illinois Tractor Pulling Association (ITPA) event on July 24, 2021 at the Monroe County Fair in Waterloo, ILLINOIS. And yes, the promoter has increased the 10,000# Pro Stock purse to $10,000 with $5,000 going to the winner. Thanks to all that have been promoting this event.

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 06:38AM
could it be
Typical agriculture people.

Did you type that on a full stomach ? Confused Also,....the author of this thread used the name southern Illinois,.........Eye Rolling

So in conclusion,...... I hope this helps all the "Typical city people" reading this,...................SmokingDrinkingCool

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 06:55AM
could it be... that maybe the proper response, if your confused would be... hey guys i have interest in this tractor pull, please can you tell me the location, i would like to come and have fun... instead of being a negative jerk that has no friends. GrinningBeer

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 09:24AM
seems like many folks don't know where the location is, -other venues ask the same, please state time state, city and date,have begged for this info for yrs. just because we have gigzzmos and GPS we need the addy

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 01:41PM
Only seems hard for a couple of you. How the hell'd you ever find a pull without a search before?

CP

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 23, 2021 06:37PM
Everyone of you missed the point. That's nothing new on here.
Then y'all wonder why its so hard to grow pulling.

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 24, 2021 05:04AM
could it be

$5000.00 to win a state hook is "new",....and should be considered "growing" the class IMO.

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 24, 2021 06:46PM
could it be

Well what is it that you WANT?????????

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 24, 2021 09:48AM
could it be
How many "Waterloo's" are there across the US? This Waterloo is in which one of those states? Oh, that's right. It's the only one the whole earth revolves around.
Typical agriculture people. They do not know how to promote much of anything, as they cannot even state the simplest, necessary information.
Then they wonder why they cannot entice volunteers and many times, not much of an audience, other than their own local good ol' boys club.

Of the 30 Waterloo’s how many host a prostock hook? If the purse is attractive the pull is quite easy to find for any person of “typical” intelligence. It would seem to me you are quite familiar with the area and how you feel the pull is organized and promoted. Do you donate any of your time or offer to sponsor the event? The local good ol boys club must not be doing to bad to be offering that kind of purse and to have had an Itpa event all these years…..

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 25, 2021 05:15AM
Congratulations team Red Edge.

Re: Prostocks @ Waterloo July 27, 2021 02:53AM
Melt down.....broke
The Haunted..broke

We now know July 26, 2021 02:42PM
$5k to won and $10k purse will draw 8 tractors.

Re: We now know July 26, 2021 02:51PM
Not really a good assessment when Chapel Hill was also the same day

Re: We now know July 26, 2021 03:06PM
G
Not really a good assessment when Chapel Hill was also the same day

Chapel Hill was limited entry mainly to GN tractors (16 or so). Where were all the others?

Re: We now know July 26, 2021 04:12PM
maybe the ppl guys were saving their parts for the rest of the season don't wanna break if you can't get parts

Re: We now know July 26, 2021 11:56PM
The Original Michael
$5k to won and $10k purse will draw 8 tractors.

Look at it this way Mike,....Waterloo would of only had 2-3 there with a regular purse.

1. Bite'n Binder
2.Red Power Express
3. Real Deere

Re: We now know July 27, 2021 01:40AM
@reality

Looking at the past classes of Pro Stocks at Waterloo in 2019 there were 6, 2018 I could not find, and 2017 there were 8. This was about an average size class for Waterloo but the purse drew in some guys that would not have normally been there. I know for a fact there are five state level pro stocks within about 2-3 hours of there that would have been there if they were back together. Waterloo was a hell of a show but not unlike any other hook that has to deal with guys being parked and/or waiting on parts or having other commitments. I reached out to a couple of guys that would have been there but were already going to Chapel Hill as well. I spoke with the promoter of the Waterloo hook and they were very happy with the turnout and are hoping to do an elevated purse again next year.

Paul Romack

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009