How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 02, 2021 10:15AM
How long before bowling green makes the switch? And will they ever add 4.1 tractors to the show?

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 02, 2021 10:49AM
Why? Is the track not dusty enough for you?

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 02, 2021 01:15PM
Groundpounder
Why? Is the track not dusty enough for you?

I personally love being able to get a dirt shower from the Modifieds at the top of the northside bleachers. LOL

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 03, 2021 08:28AM
Yes your right the blue shirts do a great job of building a track however what makes the NTPA show most consistent and great is that they have great standards in regards to tracks. I have been to and pulled at many ppl and ntpa pulls and ppl has no standards for when it comes to track quality or who is making the show run well. For example there was a pull in Tennessee( rather not call the name of pull) that has a totally dry track with rocks as big as a tractor weight in the track. NTPA would NEVER let any promoter have a track that bad to tear up the pullers tires etc… it’s the high standard of tracks and everything involved with the pull that is the reason for ntpas high show cost but profesional result…. Another reason why BG and most major pulls with stick with ntpa

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 03, 2021 08:44AM
So what happened to their standards at Hagerstown, MD in 2019???

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 05, 2021 06:37AM
The Promoter of the Event is more to blame than an Organization for Track issues etc. Both organizations do a good job running the events, I find things I prefer about each. This 8th grade opinion comparing over and over is OLD!

BB

Track condition August 03, 2021 02:06AM
NTPA don't build the track at Bowling Green ! NWOTPA [Blue Shirts] build the track for the Championship Pull they have. So the track would be the same for what ever organization they choose. Personally I would think they could have their own pull without a sanctioning body. K&K would sell them a insurance policy to cover the event. They could offer a bigger purse by adding the sanctioning fees to the payout and get just as good of turnout. Just a thought.

Re: Track condition August 03, 2021 03:39AM
If bg went indy,that would be the end of ntpa

Re: Track condition August 04, 2021 02:24AM
Bowling Green puts on the better show !!! Not NTPA !

Re: Track condition August 03, 2021 04:29AM
Why would you assume any money saved for sanctioning fees would be paid to the pullers? In the large number classes how much of the class make nothing anyways.

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 03, 2021 03:40AM
I would love to see Bowling Green be a stand alone event. With the Blue Shirts they don't need the NTPA or PPL. The purse at Bowling Green is laughable to be honest. Maybe getting rid of the NTPA would help that a bit. I've never understood what the NTPA actually provides the NTPC to make it worth while.

Side note I live 5 miles from BG so I've been a bit spoiled when it comes to tractor pulls

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 03, 2021 05:48AM
Unpopular opinion… NTPA puts on a better show anyway.

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 04, 2021 02:48PM
I bet NTPA makes bank on all the per hook fees at a pull like BG!

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 04, 2021 03:47PM
Is there something wrong with that?

Re: How long before ppl takes Bowling green for ntpa? August 07, 2021 03:26AM
I'd think that going independent would make the most sense if they make a change. They'll get the competitors and have the resources to run the event regardless. They've done it before, right?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,676, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,891.

Our newest member JD_8520