ppl results August 08, 2021 12:38PM
Why does it take so long to post results? Itpa has already posted results for friday and saturday for Washington Mo pull.

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 02:47AM
It has to go through California, the team for Lucas Oil that does the website.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 04:44AM
What results are you looking for? Everything I can see the page is up to date?

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 09:20AM
Wapakoneta isn’t up.

Re: CA web hosting. It’s a few milliseconds to send results to hosting outfit and a couple more to upload. Could be Kazakhstan and still be almost instant.

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 09:24AM
Wapakoneta got rained out

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 09:37AM
Saturday
Wapakoneta isn’t up.

Re: CA web hosting. It’s a few milliseconds to send results to hosting outfit and a couple more to upload. Could be Kazakhstan and still be almost instant.

They work normal 8-5, M-F hours at the main Lucas office so weekend results don't hit until first of the week.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 01:35PM
Wapak was RAINED OUT…… Hence no results online. Maybe research a little more before you go making yourself look like a fool.

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 06:21PM
You would be a sf puller. The dude just asked a question. If that makes him a fool what does your response make you? Also grow a set and build in a class that has actually progressed since the 90s.

Re: ppl results August 09, 2021 10:46PM
SF has done the same thing every other class has since 2000 --> doubled in power. No progress, huh?

CP

Re: ppl results August 10, 2021 01:44AM
Was it posted on the results somewhere as rained out? I don’t see it. How would someone checking results know?

Re: ppl results August 10, 2021 11:04AM
Sorry for just asking a question. Did not mean to get people worked up. Couldn't make the pull. Thanks for the info.

Re: ppl results August 10, 2021 11:22AM
No harm in asking, and I'm glad we had some people who were willing to actually help and offer an explanation. As with everything these days some people are just looking to yell and fight. Just ignore them, maybe they were having a bad day.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,789, Posts: 229,987, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,064.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009