Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 07:31AM
What kind of a enginering went into this machine? Looks great but performance - well ,, yeah

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 08:32AM
Do what?

Doug Huffman on Iron Horse August 15, 2021 09:10AM
Doug Huffman on Iron Horse and you’re LOL is very rude. Not sure what he hurt, first time it’s been out in a while. Back when it ran on a regular basis it was a very tough tractor. Give them time to get the bugs worked out and don’t laugh until you have dedicated your life to turning wrenches in this sport. Glad to see them back out and hope it wasn’t hurt to bad.

Re: Doug Huffman on Iron Horse August 15, 2021 09:17AM
Maybe they will run at BG if not hurt bad and wanted a test pass.

Re: Doug Huffman on Iron Horse August 15, 2021 09:45AM
I got a lotta respect for anybody with a dss, especially a orange one. That tractor has made a lotta passes down the track and they’ll get it ironed out. It’s nice to see one back out running instead of sitting collecting dust.

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 09:43AM
What kind of grammatical engineering went into the original subject line and incoherent post? I guess it's a good thing to be able to be anonymous on the page.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 09:51AM
Bryan Lively
What kind of grammatical engineering went into the original subject line and incoherent post? I guess it's a good thing to be able to be anonymous on the page.

Never understood why Jake lets posters post anonymously.

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 10:55AM
JDpowershift

Because it would kill the page.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 01:10PM
JDpowershift

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self." Paraphrased from some old, dead fart.
If you required everyone to sign up, this place would dry up and who wants that...

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 02:27PM
John Murray

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self." Paraphrased from some old, dead fart.
If you required everyone to sign up, this place would dry up and who wants that...

I don't have a problem with showing my true self since I am registered.

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 10:40AM
Don’t the Hoffman’s have 2-3 Heavy Diesel Supers? If I remember right, I think both brothers and maybe the dad each have one. I know they built the billet heads themselves. Super nice guys!

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 11:36AM
Zach
Don’t the Hoffman’s have 2-3 Heavy Diesel Supers? If I remember right, I think both brothers and maybe the dad each have one. I know they built the billet heads themselves. Super nice guys!

Anyone correct if this is wrong, but in very early 80s, Doug Huffman bought the AC 210 from James Dean. I asume he's related to Danny Dean since both are from S Charleston, OH. Incidentally, this AC 210 won the Indy Super Pull.

Sometime in the 1990s, Huffman or Pribble bought the Equalizer from Gettingers. I went to an HSTPA pull at Montpelier, IN once and Zach Huffman ran the D-21 and the 210 was also there. That was the only time I recall seeing that tractor run by Huffmans, though I may have seen it at other pulls and forgot. It's been a while.

Pribble pulled Iron Horse quite a bit in the 2000s, then they built Top Priority, a very successful SF that transitioned to Limited Pro a few years ago. Quite a few Indiana SF tractors are now Limited Pros.

As mentioned earlier, I hope whatever damage was minor and they may decide to make an appearance at BG.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 11:36AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 16, 2021 02:41AM
Yep. Iron Horse is a legacy SS. Still ag-chassis. It's been around since the early 90s at least. When it goes, it really goes.

CP

Re: Indaville Ind. heavy SS Allis ? Interesting,, lol August 15, 2021 11:45AM
Where’s your tractor at? Oh that’s right, you probably don’t have one!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard