Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 15, 2021 02:02AM
Has anyone heard any more about Cowtown for 2022? Saw the post on Facebook that it was a go a couple months ago but haven't seen or heard anything since.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 15, 2021 02:41AM
Was told over the weekend that classes are being finalized within the next couple of weeks and then registration will be open.

---

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 17, 2021 08:29AM
Covid running wild in Missouri stay tuned. Jackson County is threatening another mask mandate with farther reaching regulations.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 19, 2021 12:46PM
So it’s only a problem where the libitards roam
The same people test over and over same towns and communities that won’t let it go

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 20, 2021 01:48PM
Jacobson building at Iowa state fairgrounds would be a good place but they won't let anything other than horse shows in there

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 21, 2021 02:25AM
They have go-kart/lawnmower/atv racing in there every winter. It could work, and you'd have covered pit space in some of the barns available.

---

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 19, 2021 02:45PM
Just Saying
Covid running wild in Missouri stay tuned. Jackson County is threatening another mask mandate with farther reaching regulations.

Maybe its time to move the Cowtown pull to a more rural area of Missouri away from the immediate Kansas City area...Is there a building big enough somewhere?

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 19, 2021 03:47PM
You’ll never find a building near as nice. The plan is for the show to run over St Patrick’s Day weekend in March.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 December 20, 2021 01:09PM
Just Saying

In Joe Bidens World it is running wild.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 January 03, 2022 06:00AM
What about running it in du quoin Illinois where the old southern Illinois shootout used to be?

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 January 03, 2022 07:58AM
Already an event coming to that venue this winter.

CP

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 January 03, 2022 08:21AM
cpr
Already an event coming to that venue this winter.

CP
I've seen venues holds two events in one year.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 January 03, 2022 10:53AM
Not within two weeks of each other...

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 January 03, 2022 11:29AM
Tomah winner
What about running it in du quoin Illinois where the old southern Illinois shootout used to be?

If you think moving it to Illinois in the covid era would be better than Missouri, you don’t know much about Illinois.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 09, 2022 01:21PM
Any updates regarding this? Have not seen any lists or info on how to pay and wanted to make sure I’m not missing the boat.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 09, 2022 02:18PM
I was curious as well. They don’t have much much on their website and it's definitely not updated. The superfarms don’t even have the rules listed. (I know let the bashing begin about the superfarms)

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 10, 2022 12:24PM
Mayor Lucas is all about mask mandate and COVID prevention I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't shut it down again like 2 years ago. Buyer beware

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 10, 2022 05:15PM
Just Saying
Mayor Lucas is all about mask mandate and COVID prevention I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't shut it down again like 2 years ago. Buyer beware

Stop. Fearmongering.

Jackson County’s mask mandate only applies to schools and buses, and it expires next Thursday.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 10, 2022 05:49PM
The guys a fool just stating the facts. Not fearmongonering just stating the facts. I hope it goes and plan on being there but nothing will surprise me with Lucas

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 12, 2022 06:59AM
All I know is that I never got a check for my winnings in 2021. Yeah Covid cut it short, but at least they could have offered an excuse or explanation. Nothing. I'm not going back.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 12, 2022 11:24AM
Supposedly there was a driver's meeting where it was voted on that there would be no prize money because of the covid shutdown. I didn't hear about said meeting until weeks later. I understand the situation and didn't care either way, but it would have been nice of them to at least send an email or a letter to the winners with that information.

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 13, 2022 08:31AM
I was there, they did discuss that in the driver's meeting - the pullers in some classes seemed to be more focused on changing the weight of certain tractor's
I would go back "great place good people"

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 February 20, 2022 07:49AM
Only about 3 weeks away, anyone have any updates?

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 March 01, 2022 04:31PM
2 weeks till cowtown and competitors don't know if they are accepted,,,,,
I thought I was a championship level procrastinator, but this Olympic gold medal level procrastination!

Re: Cowtown Showdown 2022 March 06, 2022 08:17AM
I was looking at the rules for the 8500 limited pro class for the cowtown showdown and see that it states that the head must be OEM. With the rules change that was made in the PPL circuit last season will someone be checking all the tractors. I am asking for a friend.

WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 03, 2022 01:57AM
I noticed yesterday when they put the list out a few people commented and wanted to know what the entry fee and payout was going to be, those post to have since been deleted and there still hasn’t been an answer as far as the entry fee and pay out. I agree they are great people and it is a good facility but it would kind of be nice to know what you’re going to spend for entry fee.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 03, 2022 08:12AM
Where did you find the line up list?

Re: Wednesday Night Drivers List March 03, 2022 09:29AM
"THE LIST" for Wednesday March 16 at 7pm: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

HOT STOCK TRACTOR
Steve Alkire
Brian Brumbeck
Dale Allwood
Emma Potter
Scott Lipscomb
Randy Klenke
Jason Thompson
Bill Lipscomb
Jason Fuhler

PRO STOCK 4X4
Phil Kreisler
Dawson Moore
Nicolas Dotson
Shawn Schilp
Mike McCoy
Keanen Kopp
Dwayne Hardin
Ryan Hamilton
Gary Letterman

PRO FARM
Steve Stoll
Bill Petrie
Haley Hunt
Brent Roberts
Clay Wimer
Connor Ruoff
Jeff Kessenich
Shawn Mebruer
Robert Hill

MODIFIED 2WD
Aaron Lewis
Tim Nelson
Doug Crooks
Dustin Van Beek
Steve Hires
Aaron Deckers
Dannie Teeter
Ross Starcher
Jesse Davis
Matt Becker
Terry Van Beek
Duane Pfister
Kenney Meyer
Tammy Huenink

8500 LIMITED PRO STOCK
Jason Gudde
Austin Potter
John Waggoner
Michael McCurdy
Robert Fuhler
Jason Kleinheider
Andrew Toelke
Duane Moench
Brian Schmidt
Mel Smarr
Brady Goslar
Robbie Carrothers

---

Re: Thursday Night Drivers List March 03, 2022 09:30AM
"THE LIST" for Session #2/Thursday March 17 at 7pm: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

PRO STOCK 4X4
Greg Cliffman
Derrick Brown
Miles Jumps
Matt Johnson
Gerald Snyder
Chris Meyer
Greg Mears
Mike Johns

PRO STREET DIESEL TRUCKS
Grant Letterman
Tanner Williams
Russ Harms
Earnest Schwartz
Nate Wollman
Sheldon Dhuyvetter
Caleb Wilson

LIMITED PRO STOCK (4.1)
Steve Bousema
Connie Mullenix
Bryan Deck
Austin Ritter
Brent Paddock
Chris Leer
Tom Noll
Rod Ewing
Brennan Begeman
Gary Behrendt
Brian Buford
Adrian Cox
Jason Schultz
Dalie Paulsen

LIGHT LIMITED SUPER STOCK
Terry Smith
Cody Goeller
Cole Robinson
Kevin Schreier
Ben Klott
Larry Kemna
Greg Braun
Josie Otto
Kevin Otto

MODIFIED 4WD TRUCKS
Eric Claypoole
Donnie Reeve
John Ulhorn
Lee England
Nicole Ley
Judson Partridge

LIGHT MODIFIED TRACTOR
Jim Bracken
Ethan Enright
Kenny Meyer
Andrew Beckman
Lloyd Newton
Denise Olendorff

---

Re: Friday Noon Drivers List March 03, 2022 09:31AM
"THE LIST" for Friday March 18 at noon: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

9500 PRO FIELD
John Shorten
Dallas Swisher
Jeremy Daw
Randy LeFevre
Arthur Sims
Larry Greene
Ronnie Neil

PRO STOCK 4X4
Heather Hamm
Allen Box
Chad Mears
Stacy Edwards
Adam Wilmes
Brad Skolout
Jeremy Stephens
Josh Reed
Patrick Simonds

PRO FARM
Brad Stoll
Tyler Franken
Jason Lewis
Tim Burdiek
Kyle Koch
John Reeves
Charlie Henson
Shawn Smart
Jaston Tunks

8500 LIMITED PRO STOCK
Alan Letterman
Brad Lundell
Don Becker
Brandon Peterson
Joe Kinsella
Richard Dove
Joshua Cain
Lukas Sievertsen
Jason Zumbahlen
Colby Lane
Darren Horstmeier
Kent Burdiek

LIGHT LIMITED SUPER STOCK
Dave Todd
Hayden Otto
Don Newton
Alan Mohr
Brian Miller
Jason McCoy
Haylee Schreier
Wyatt Robinson
Andrew Goeller

SUPER MODIFIED 2WD
Barry Bise
John Hunt
Kirt Stevens
Kerry Unger
Trevor Fitzsimmons
Thomas Kimmons

---

Re: Friday Night Drivers List March 03, 2022 09:32AM
"THE LIST" for Session #4/Friday March 18 at 7pm: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

LIMITED PRO DIESEL 4X4
Matt Poduska
Logan Shepherd
Cole Alley
Jason Wayman
Matt Schaeffer
Shawn Oesteritter
Craig McElfresh
Blair Beyer
Ryan Bauer
Jason Hill
Duane Pfister

LIMITED PRO STOCK (4.1)
Ross Langmaid
Joe Moriondo
Sydney Summers
Dusty Berry
Jesse Giza
Brent Schorfheide
Rod Schottel
Jeremy Ploetz
Dean Holicky
Seth Novak
Randy Stuckenschneider
Mike Bousema
Casey Leer
Tyler Paddock

MODIFIED 4WD
Alan Letterman
Ryan Gooden
Terry Bay
Jason Stevens
Ted Skelton
Mike Williams

LIGHT PRO STOCK
Allen Shellum
Chad Richardson
Rich Johnson
Trent Grimes
Greg Potter
John Narigon

LIGHT MODIFIED
Gage Otte
Scott Bracken
J.R. Wiliamson
Bo Enright
Garrit Kavan
Barry Bise

SUPER MODIFIED 2WD
Randy Wendling
Gary Starcher
David Hunt
Scott Jensen
Lisa Tatum
Rodger Deatherage

DIESEL SUPER STOCK
Tyler Boeckmann
Scott Franke
Randy Klenke

---

Re: Saturday Noon Drivers List March 03, 2022 09:34AM
"THE LIST" for Session #5/Saturday March 19 at noon: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

LIGHT PRO FIELD
Sawyer Wells
Zack McKinney
Jaxon Prough
Noah Murray
Paul Knight
Austin Potter
Roger Prough

8500 LIMITED PRO STOCK
Perry Sage
Brad Zech
Derek Gyhra
Kyle Sullivan
Tristan Meyers
Jeff Korkenmeier
David Dougherty
Josh Hannah
Mike Hargans
Otto Peterson
Jeff Siebert
Tim Dunklau
Tony McMullen

UNLIMITED LIGHT SUPER STOCK
Derek Otto
Perry Drecksage
Bernie Platz
Randy Klanke
Jim Scheffler

PRO STOCK 4X4 FINALS
(9 trucks/top 3 from each qualifier)

LIGHT MODIFIED TRACTOR FINALS
(6 tractors/top 3 from both qualifiers)

PRO FARM FINALS

LIGHT LIMITED SUPER STOCK FINALS

---

Re: Saturday Night Schedule March 03, 2022 09:35AM
"THE LIST" for Session #6/Saturday March 19 at 7pm: (This is not pulling order, order will be drawn the day of the event)

LIMITED PRO STOCK FINALS
(12 tractors/top 6 from both qualifiers)

MODIFIED 4WD FINALS
(6 trucks/top 3 from both qualifiers)

8500 LIMITED PRO STOCK FINALS
(12 tractors/top 4 from each qualifier)

SUPER MODIFIED 2WD FINALS
(6 trucks/top 3 from both qualifiers)

LIMITED PRO DIESEL 4X4 PULL-OFF
(top 6 trucks from Friday night)

7400 MODIFIED TRACTOR

---

Re: Saturday Night Schedule March 12, 2022 12:36AM
So is there a payout?? What's the deal with not paying Last Year. Be nice to know for the pullers up front before everybody spends several 1000 in fuel getting out there.

Re: Saturday Night Schedule March 12, 2022 01:13AM
JJones
So is there a payout?? What's the deal with not paying Last Year. Be nice to know for the pullers up front before everybody spends several 1000 in fuel getting out there.

They never had a pull in 2021...Covid hit the 2020 pull and spectators only got see the Wednesday evening session..The city shut down having any spectators for the rest of the week..They went ahead and had the rest of the event with only the pullers and some of their family there...Lots of the pullers told the promoters just to keep the prize money as they were going to take a huge loss-etc..

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 07, 2022 04:27PM
LA 1466
I noticed yesterday when they put the list out a few people commented and wanted to know what the entry fee and payout was going to be, those post to have since been deleted and there still hasn’t been an answer as far as the entry fee and pay out. I agree they are great people and it is a good facility but it would kind of be nice to know what you’re going to spend for entry fee.

Entry fee is $200. Confirmed with Ken about an hour ago.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 08, 2022 12:38AM
Do they have a payout yet per class?

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 08, 2022 06:41PM
Surely, you mean will there be one?

ps I know, don't call you shirley.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 12, 2022 04:11AM
We have been trying all morning to get in touch with somebody. Sent message on Facebook asking for a tech number and was told too busy to talk but what's the question.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 12, 2022 06:10AM
Delegation and communication are not their strong points.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 15, 2022 07:06AM
What time should a puller arrive tomorrow to get in? In other words what time can we start bringing our vehicle into the building?

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 15, 2022 08:35AM
This is WAY too early to know that.
You might get an answer to that about noon tomorrow.
Maybe.

Re: WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE??????? March 15, 2022 09:16AM
Any ?'s please call Ron Stone 785 766 2133 or Ken Summers at 816 405 4236

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Pits are open now March 15, 2022 09:16AM

Jason Schultz

Tech March 15, 2022 09:17AM

Jason Schultz

Re: Tech March 17, 2022 02:04PM
Quick thought here. Tech guys need to crack down on the secondary hitch rule that’s mandatory for safety reasons indoors.Just from what I saw last night in regards to the black Chevy barely legal pro stock truck breaking both the primary and secondary hitch and how thin and flimsy some of the other trucks had theirs and some i saw that weren’t solid and moving around. They need to make a rule that secondary hitch must be of equal strength as the primary and make it to where both are an actual hitch instead of welded Clevises. When hitches are breaking of that design like I’ve seen so many times in all the years Ive been pulling where the Clevises are welded at the square tube, and when both break like that black truck did there’s a problem and it could get someone hurt bad, the killswitch worked thankfully but when one of those trucks is turning that many rpms the momentum is great where they can’t stop right away. This rule needs to be looked at in all truck classes gas or diesel. Hale Arena, the folks that put the show on and the city of Kansas City have a good thing going there and a fun pull to go to, I just think that they need to take a closer look and crackdown on the hutches and if it’s not safe enough send em home and get it fixed. Simple fix that could save a lot of headache in the future. Sending someone home without pulling because of safety reasons even though they came a long way may make pullers mad but if you wanna keep having indoor pulls safety needs to be checked. Sorry for the long spiel but someone had to say it

Re: Tech March 17, 2022 02:44PM
The 2nd hitch didn't need to be a heavy built as the primary hitch, but it should be able to withstand moving the truck off the track.
Some of the second hitches looked pretty thrown together!

Re: Tech March 18, 2022 02:31AM
I only pull outdoors..I didnt even enter the Cowtown pull because I have no way to put a strong second hitch on my tractor with out completely redoing my my first hitch..It just wasnt worth it for one hook....Yes,I'll agree that some of the 2nd hitches are a little flimsy..The truck that broke loose didnt get that far up the sandpile...As much slack as was in the chain it would have took one heck of a hitch setup to have not broken on that Pro Stock truck..

Re: Tech March 18, 2022 05:13AM
ill agree with that. I just noticed how thin some of the trucks secondary hitches are and some were swaying around. thats the point i was trying to get across was there needs to be a closer check on how the secondary hitches are mounted and should be a certain thickness.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,790, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member Jason