Rare hidden gem video (75 Indy Super Pull) January 09, 2022 12:36AM
video: [www.facebook.com]

Somebody posted two videos of the Sunday afternoon Indy Super Pull session from 1975. The video says 1976, but the Allison Team is on there and I don't believe they pulled there in 1976.

In the parade of tractors at the end of the first video, who's black case is that? I recognize Obermeyer's tractor behind it, and as far as I know Andy Main never ran a black case, so I'm not sure who else from that era it would have been.

Does anyone know who the two pullers were that ran the tank powered mods? There is an allison I don't recognize. Ralph Chamberlain, Judge Team, Bill Newlon, and Allison Team are on there, but who's red allison is that? Doesn't look like Dave Haley.

Anyway, this is a wonderful addition of vintage pulling. Notice how packed the building was for a Sunday afternoon pull?

It the links don't attach correctly, I will try in another format

7SS, parade, start of 12 Open

12 Open

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2022 12:40AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Rare hidden gem video (75 Indy Super Pull) January 09, 2022 03:15AM
Wow! Those are awesome to see.

CP

Re: Rare hidden gem video (75 Indy Super Pull) January 09, 2022 03:16AM
Thanks. I didn't know they had smoke tubes then.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520