The new el nino February 17, 2022 05:31AM
Link to Website

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 07:23AM
Nice piece, SHOW QUALITY FOE SURE, am confident it will run as well as it LOOKs.

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 08:32AM
Hope they stayed with an IH powerplant, be a shame an disgrace for something that nice to be a crossdresser or trans whatever you want to call them, jus sayn !!!!

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 08:40AM
It is an IH engine in it. Parishes wouldn't go with anything else.

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 09:30AM
They are using a chaos fab recast IH block and I believe it’s the first one that they had cast and machined.

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 10:17AM
Thank God !!! At least theres a lil decency left in the world, i just cant understand all this crossdressing/transgender crap -- the good Lord dont make mistakes --- same with pulling tractors, stay pure to what you was intended to be !!!!

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 11:50PM
I agree if you want to switch to green that is fine just put a green hood on and be done with it same goes for putting in red motor in super stock.

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 10:35AM
There is almost NOTHING Pure under the hood of any of these machines! If you want pure, go to a very small brush pull!

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 10:42AM
Your exactly right, very little is pure right down to the paint but to put a JD motor/block in anything other than a JD or vice versa is just wrong, ive been doin this since 84 an seen alot of changes over the yrs and the any hood any motor was a mistake, the LLSS is the closest thing to being as close to pure as there is and they allow a replacement engine( 5.9 Cummins in agco ) AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!!!

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 05:20PM
Quite a few Whites Came factory with the 5.9 Cummins. And white turned into AGCO....

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 12:05AM
Should have been rules put in place before it got to that point, your right thou, it is pretty much a green show, very few purist/ originals, if rules had been kept incheck there'd be some orange an maybe blue to.

Re: The new el nino February 17, 2022 11:58PM
Purest well I think you actually mean purist, I believe the any engine rule was the best thing to happen to the prostock class. It’s the only opportunity to see anything other than an all green show with a sprinkling of red

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 01:46AM
Purest well I think you actually mean purist, I believe the any engine rule was the best thing to happen to the prostock class. It’s the only opportunity to see anything other than an all green show with a sprinkling of red

It's not necessarily "the only opportunity to see anything other than an all green show with a sprinkling of red" ... if some group would be willing to lower the 680 limit to something more attainable. Keeping the 680 ci limit indefinitely, that puts a limit on things.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 02:11AM
Nice tractor, with a lot of attention to detail... What do the Parrishs do for a living?

Also if anyone has any pictures of the rear and dash - would be nice to see. Thanks

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 02:33AM
They farm.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 02:42AM
The Original Michael

It's not necessarily "the only opportunity to see anything other than an all green show with a sprinkling of red" ... if some group would be willing to lower the 680 limit to something more attainable. Keeping the 680 ci limit indefinitely, that puts a limit on things.

You are right of course. However 680 will be the limit until the class dissolves.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 03:08AM
What Class is this Beast in !!!thanks

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 05:02AM
Prostock

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 11:46AM
Case IH also sponsors the Outlaws. There is far more non IH sheet metaled tractors with IH or IH designed engines than the handful of cross dressed pro stocks with big blocks but everyone seems to think the only cross dressing is with a big block Deere.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 05:06AM
The Original Michael

I mean.... Light Pro is 540 if you want less cubes. There's some diversity in that class. Not sure why 10k Pro should change.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 05:21AM
Sounds like I am not the only one CONFUSED, it can'rtbe both at big cubes.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 05:29AM
NewGen4010
I mean.... Light Pro is 540 if you want less cubes. There's some diversity in that class. Not sure why 10k Pro should change.

I'll accept your tacit admission that the 10 Pro class has little diversity. Is that good for the sport as a whole that the premier single charger class is comprised of a vast majority of one manufacturer, and even some tractors using other sheet metal use the block from that one manufacturer? (To be consistent, just as I'm not crazy about a red PS running a green block, I feel the same way about the green NTPA SSO champion running a red block). To quote what someone said on here in the past- I wish the carpet matched the drapes.

BTW, I'm a John Deere guy, but let me ask What has John Deere as a company done for the sport in the past 50 years? Probably at least of 1/2 of pull fans use their products.

At least Case-IH has been a sponsor with NTPA/WPI.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2022 05:35AM by The Original Michael.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 09:37AM
They are a major sponsor of the Illinois Tractor Pullers Assn. Its hard to believe their lawyers even let them do that.

But why would they sponsor anything? Deere users are going to buy green paint no matter what they sponsor or don't.

Re: The new el nino February 19, 2022 03:40PM
I always get a kick out of ih guys complaining about 680 every other class is mostly red with a sprinkle of green and you complain about one class you can’t get

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 07:22AM
They FARM , and do this , very SAD ,

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 07:26AM
OK, I’ll bite. Why?

(I know I’m gonna regret this.)

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 11:22AM
And.....Rick Hendrick is a CAR SALESMAN , and does NASCAR , very SAD .

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 09:45AM
All have an opinion. That tractor is absolutely as good as it gets, in my opinion. The statement of Kerrie J, an opinion. Why though is farm and do this, sad? I think this shows how good of farmer they are is any aspect, just an opinion.

Re: The new el nino February 18, 2022 01:59PM
That’s kinda what I was driving at. I don’t see the downside, y’know?

Also…holy crap that was a heck of a pass. Nice work, Rhett!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520