Louisville SF February 19, 2022 12:17PM
I see they decided to have a pulloff in Superfarm class finals, Wounder why that is???

Re: Louisville SF February 19, 2022 01:18PM
plb
I see they decided to have a pulloff in Superfarm class finals, Wounder why that is???

Because it’s their show and they can run it how they see fit?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Louisville SF February 19, 2022 03:47PM
John Murray

Because it’s their show and they can run it how they see fit?

Yep and it kind of wrong to set the full pull mark after 2 or 3 tractors pull. Mr. Butts on the Press On tractor got a raw deal just because he had sense enough to lift once he hit the sand. The pull off was set 2 tractors later. You shouldn't have to damage your tractor just to get into a pulloff. The majority of the pulls all week were very good with only one tractor hitting the sand pile all week and he hit so hard he broke his tractor. The best puller cannot be determined by plowing into a sand pile. Again the pulls all week were very fair and the best tractors truly were the best in their classes because they didn't hit a pile of sand they either spun out or choked out and the best one was the winner. One other thing the track dressing crew were incredibly inept. Very poor track dressing all week.
Just my 2 pennys

Re: Louisville SF February 19, 2022 01:30PM
Their finals class has been the best show so far of all the sessions

Re: Louisville SF February 19, 2022 07:34PM
Balogna!!

Re: Louisville SF February 19, 2022 01:45PM
The finals are looking kinda Red!

Re: Louisville SF February 20, 2022 12:06AM
Who won SF class?

Re: Louisville SF February 20, 2022 12:13AM
[champpull.org]

Re: Louisville SF February 20, 2022 12:16AM
jd43
Who won SF class?
Ryan Anderson

Re: Louisville SF February 20, 2022 12:44AM
That my friends is THEE BEST document I have ever enjoyed to read, find and see the results of any pull, -EVER !! Thanks for posting,pure ease and pleasure to have something so simple and uncomplicated, unlike so many times I have tried to view results in the past from most venues. Thanks again.

Re: Louisville SF February 20, 2022 01:08AM
Thanks and good results page.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,640, Posts: 229,706, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520