Truck show pull March 26, 2022 01:27PM
I went to the pull today and will say I liked it for the first time out. Mostly went well. The alcohol fumes in the first 2 classes were getting to the point of bothering the eyes. The sound was better then it was at the Farm Show. Nice crowd for a first time and just 1 day. I thought the mini class was excellent. Some good runs ended in breakage of ones on great passes. It would have been great to see where there would have ended up without the breakage.
We left after the green tractor class and finished watching at the house and that was well done also. Able to watch the end of the Pros and all the trucks. I don’t mind watching trucks in door. OBW done at Cloverdale a few times just a few, but done before. If I remember correctly, I thought the punched them to the sled.

Re: Truck show pull March 26, 2022 02:52PM
awesome first show. minis were great. alcohol tractors were ok. fumes were starting to become an issue .also could have selected a few better competitors. Pro stocks were okay but disappointed in selection and color. no el nino, river rat, tinker toy, D2..... green green green.. semis were good. need to get a few more of them there. the purse was excellent.. about time pullers pull for some money. i think could be a 2 day event with adding diesel trucks and another tractor class. overall great. hope it is back next year

Re: Truck show pull March 26, 2022 04:43PM
Pull was great
Sound was PATHETIC please fix it KEC
Won’t be back to farm show or this pull until they do

Re: Truck show pull March 26, 2022 10:51PM
Watched from the house. Thought it was an excellent show, great class lineup. Only thing I would have liked to seen was some DSS run with the OSS, but that is just preference. Minis put on a great show, cool to see them back.

Props to MAC for putting it on and having such a great purse. Make it 2 nights and ill be there next year!

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 03:17AM
big pulling fan
awesome first show. minis were great. alcohol tractors were ok. fumes were starting to become an issue .also could have selected a few better competitors. Pro stocks were okay but disappointed in selection and color. no el nino, river rat, tinker toy, D2..... green green green.. semis were good. need to get a few more of them there. the purse was excellent.. about time pullers pull for some money. i think could be a 2 day event with adding diesel trucks and another tractor class. overall great. hope it is back next year

What was the criteria for the selection process.? Why wasn't simon's second tractor and Masterson'e there ?

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 05:20AM
Simon's second one hurt the engine at Ship. Wasn't fixed in time.

CP

Re: Truck show pull March 28, 2022 01:02AM
Simons had both tractors there. During warmup the Loaded tractor was making a noise they did not like so they decided not to run it. With the parts availability issues we are all facing I would have done the same thing.

Paul Romack

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 12:34AM
Watched on the live stream. That had some issues missed a few hooks when it went down. Good show, but wish they would've left the normal track layout. The supers scared me I thought for sure someone was going to hit the wall. Josh came really close on that first hook.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 06:47AM
Watched from home, looked like a great show for first time. I wish the tunnel was close to the same width as track, makes you really nervous watching a good run thats not in the middle of track. Minis were awesome! Seems like a different crowd than at the farm show, which is great if we are actually drawing new fans to pulling! Hope to see this event grow!

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 07:05AM
Just curious… how did rob Russell do with the new Mitas 24.5s? Did there seem to be a noticeable difference?

Re: Truck show pull March 27, 2022 10:06AM
Peter Norton was 3rd and Rob Russell was 5th.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Truck show pull March 28, 2022 01:00AM
Anybody have a link to results?

Re: Truck show pull March 28, 2022 01:07AM
Complete results can be found on the Power and Noise photography website.

Paul Romack

Re: Truck show pull March 28, 2022 01:06AM
Terry drove both tractors this weekend. Josh's wife Brittany is expecting a baby any day now so they stayed home. I spoke with Terry after the pull and he said they were pretty close to the wall and said he really liked the change in pulling directions but that he would pull either direction as he does like pulling there.

Paul Romack

Re: Truck show pull - Link to results March 28, 2022 02:03AM
Click here for results

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2022 02:05AM by Dick Morgan.

PPL vs NTPA March 28, 2022 01:41AM
What a great show. Awesome turnout of fans and they raised a bunch of money for the Hope for Warriors group. Competition was excellent with PPL winning 2 classes and NTPA winning 2. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Re: PPL vs NTPA March 28, 2022 01:00PM
Pulling Fan2
What a great show. Awesome turnout of fans and they raised a bunch of money for the Hope for Warriors group. Competition was excellent with PPL winning 2 classes and NTPA winning 2. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Looked like a good crowd and great show.
That was the first time with the truck show in many years.
I think the 1980s was the last time with the truck show in March.

The old TNT Owensboro/Louisville group had some Pulling and Monster truck racing in October for many years.

Pro Shows had a pull once in Broadbent Arena in the late 1980s / early 1990s

Re: PPL vs NTPA March 29, 2022 02:02PM
Like to see more of their livestream. Not sure if they can with mavtv agreements but it’s like watching espn. Good stuff!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520