Ultimate Call out Challenge Indianapolis Indiana June 03, 2022 12:41PM
The Ultimate call out challenge is on in Indy at the Lucas oil Stadium through this weekend. The best trucks in the country will be there competing in dyno, drag racing and Sled Pulling this weekend. Sled pulls will be quite interesting! There is a truck from the Buckeye State competing there in the sled pull that was banned from competing at another highly publicized event already this year. It will be interesting to see how it stacks up to the "Big Boys" from the national levels. The folks in Indy are in for a treat. Best of luck to all the competition. Wishing much success to the UCC!

Re: Ultimate Call out Challenge Indianapolis Indiana June 06, 2022 02:24AM
What truck was banned? The one with a 466 IH motor?

---

Re: Ultimate Call out Challenge Indianapolis Indiana June 06, 2022 04:03AM
To clear that up, it ran at UCC. Totally legal there having a steel body and OEM framerails. At TPC, our truck class rules were 3.6 & SSDFWD for which the truck does not fit. Nothing against Headleys. Very nice people, the truck is amazing, and it runs very well. I was excited to see it and I hope I get to again.

CP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,712, Posts: 229,820, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro