Benson light pro June 07, 2022 08:54AM
If smiths are cheating does it mean that the 2 tractors that beat them Saturday are now considered cheaters?? Asking for a friend

Re: Benson light pro June 07, 2022 01:35PM
Don’t you know by now if you win you are cheating

Re: Benson light pro June 08, 2022 02:11AM
You win post of the day!

CP

Re: Benson light pro June 08, 2022 02:22AM
A cheaters thought process is, "You must be cheating if you beat me because I'm cheating and you beat me so you have to cheating too!" Spinning

Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 09, 2022 12:03PM
My understanding is they have been given a variance to run a billet block in the light pro class with PPL. No one else in the class will be allowed. This is Darryl Meese all over again! They had them wicked up Friday night and it showed and word is they hurt some things Saturday night and are still waiting on the billet blocks to be finished. Look for years everyone has known the Ford block is junk for a diesel, all the way back to Haferds out of Ohio and Lynn. The blocks just don’t hold up in a diesel. So now you give a guy a variance. Now that you’ve given it to him you’re gonna have to allow it to the other brands in the class. HP will increase exponentially and mark my words components are coming. Give credit where it’s due, Mr. Smith has figured something out on the Ford, but; part of winning a championship is making it live the whole season not getting a variance no one else in the class can have. If PPL is gonna do this might as well make it a true light pro like the light supers and allow billet heads, component chassis, billet blocks, remove the turbo restriction, allow cast sigmas, 540 CID and since its component knock it back to 8000lbs. Then let chips fall where they may. Not a fan of variances that give a competitive edge.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 09, 2022 01:29PM
So by your thoughts the IH’s that are running the hyper or other recast block should be out? Far as I know nobody offers a recast Ford or Allis, and if somebody is making a billet and that’s what it takes to keep a off brand out there so be it. Not much difference in my book

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 09, 2022 11:46PM
I’d be interested to hear your theory on how the block gives a competitive edge……

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 10, 2022 01:22AM
Billet block will allow higher boost & higher RPMs with lessor chance of catastrophic failure. This will allow the engine builder to push the limits of fuel & air making more HP.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 10, 2022 09:08AM
Higher rpm is easier on block
Boost drops as rpm increases
Is billet advantageous over recast?

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 10, 2022 10:13AM
No, none of the after market blocks should of been left in. So they broke a block. No different then any other brand. Not one bit. The problem why it blew so bad was because the safety cables were not secured properly. So now they get rewarded with a variance. Does this sound familiar? Acting on impulse. That team has a lot of experience and talent. It’s not there fault they can run billet. It’s the people in charge that need some common sense.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 10, 2022 11:27AM
Safety first, when (not if) the insurance company says thou shalt, thou will. One fatal accident away, from millions of dollars of lawn art.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 13, 2022 11:48AM
. really ????????

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 19, 2022 09:07AM
The word you got was wrong, it broke an injector line on Saturday night. It was back out this weekend and gave them boys another good rogering with the junk stock Ford block in it.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 19, 2022 11:19PM
A good rogering Curt? How many Light pros were in Kempton curious to know.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 20, 2022 08:56AM
5 light pros 1 mod turbo.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 21, 2022 07:52AM
A good rogering does that include burning it up again Saturday night of Kempton. Good thing the owner of that tractor has deep pockets the only way that thing runs is on kill and it keeps killing itself so why worry about it.

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 21, 2022 11:12AM
Ever heard of blowing an injector line????

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 23, 2022 02:06PM
maybe give them guys some credit on making that blue beast one of the top running light pros in the country. both those guys have tons of experience on setting up and driving many tracks. that’s gonna be a combination that’s hard to beat. sure having money helps but there’s a lot more to a team than money!

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 23, 2022 03:13PM
They are not a money team and it’s only running on 75%!!! you numb just wait till they wick it up and see what it really does you crybaby’s!

Re: Cheaters or given a variance no one else is allowed? June 24, 2022 09:05AM
Heck yeah wicker up boys. Let us know when so we can be there for the fireworks show

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,913, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,013.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM