I Need to know Please help July 03, 2022 01:53PM
I pull in the Limited prostock class 4.1 we pull a BBJD and have to really watch weight (by the way I'm looking to buy a rear with a profab in it or tractor)

My question is this,

Weight in lbs

Puller 2000s =
Pro pullers 12ply =
Holeshot 12 ply =
Mitas =

Kizer wheels =
Mid west wheels =
Whip station =

I've heard everything from everyone and no two people tell me the same is anyone out there that can tell me the truth.

Kody Doss
931-231-6506

Re: I Need to know Please help July 05, 2022 03:34AM
I can give information on our tires, but am not much help with other brands or the wheels.

Keep in mind that pulling tires are made by hand so there is some variation in weight from tire to tire. We match tires up as closely as possible when the batch is finished to get a nice pair.

The Pro Puller 12 ply Full Pull have traditionally run about an average of 420 lbs.

The Pro Puller 12 ply Holeshots have been running about an average 440 lbs. (the extra weight comes from the tire being wider, so more rubber is used in production)

The weights for the tires I am giving are brand new, and not cut. It depends on what cut is put on the tire, if there are notches added, and how much rubber is taken off for final weight.

Hopefully this helps.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: I Need to know Please help July 09, 2022 11:55AM
Very helpful thank you for your response

Re: I Need to know Please help July 05, 2022 04:15AM
Chad Mayhill may be able to help.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,773, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,946.

Our newest member Jason