Bowling Green tidbit July 11, 2022 04:59AM
Saw on the BG Facebook page they sold out of campsites by the middle of June.

Will NTPC set an attendance record this year?
I wonder if anybody was planning on going but gas prices/inflation will make them reconsider.

One other thought- How will the economy affect the turnout of pullers? Free-entry pullers (formerly known as pre-commits) and pullers from Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana will still likely show up. What about pullers from states farther away, or other nations to the north?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2022 05:02AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Bowling Green tidbit July 11, 2022 05:07AM
Only guessing, however I believe that there are a lot of pullers that have BG on the "must do" list. Will vehicle numbers be down, possibly. However when most classes have huge numbers 5 or so less will certainly not be noticed.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Bowling Green tidbit July 11, 2022 06:06AM
Dick Morgan
Only guessing, however I believe that there are a lot of pullers that have BG on the "must do" list. Will vehicle numbers be down, possibly. However when most classes have huge numbers 5 or so less will certainly not be noticed.

In some classes (looking at TWD) we can only hope there will be a significant decrease in attendance numbers.

Re: Bowling Green tidbit July 11, 2022 11:32AM
Canada is allowed back this year.. I think fans have cut out extra traveling and other events and BG made the cut for many. I don’t know how else to explain it. It could be record crowds at the track… or it could be absolutely bats!? Crazy out at the campground.

Re: Bowling Green tidbit July 11, 2022 11:36PM
Fans from Canada will be out in full force this year, lol! We are a little starved from this crazy 2 year nonsense.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard