Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 18, 2022 04:46PM
I seen there was a New Oliver out in BSTP but where's the rest. Haven't seen The Kool Cat Pro Out or my favorite Spirit of Oliver LSS in a few years. Several others have vanished. Yantes were on the right track going to Conners and hasn't been out and some LLSS are running anymore is it a Oliver problem or just time and money?

Spirit of Oliver July 18, 2022 11:39PM
Best thing Yantes can do is hand it off to his helpers, pretty sure they are his boys. That guy though just doesn’t like to go pulling. He has great equipment, went to Conner but if you ever talk to the guy he looks for reasons not to get to the track. If you ever look under the hood it’s a beautiful piece but you might see him 3-4 times a year if that. Biggest reason they are inconsistent is he won’t get to the track, isn’t for lack of equipment.

Re: Spirit of Oliver July 19, 2022 05:55AM
Dear R2Fan Person

By your post it would appear you have first hand knowledge or maybe you assume first hand knowledge concerning Spirit Of Oliver. Have you talked with the owner of the tractor direct or really know anything about him ?

How about you give us the full scoop.

Thanks

Re: Spirit of Oliver July 19, 2022 06:37AM
Been a while since I seen the owner, used to see them in Indiana at Connerville and Lin. Tractor is a neat machine. Owner said they hoped to mix it up at national level someday but never see the Yantes name in results even in pulls in Ohio. Been around the game a while myself through my uncl and dad they pulled 88 in antique. Will probably never own anything as nice as Spirit of Oliver, if I had one though I’d want it to run and would be tryin and hooking every wear just to know what I had. They seem like nice people but don’t see name anymore.

Re: Spirit of Oliver July 21, 2022 10:20AM
There are 3 Oliver's running in the ntpa super farm class. And all 3 have been showing promising results. 2 are running the 8.3 cummins and the 3rd is running the V-8 Cat with the New Northwoods cylinder head set up.

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 19, 2022 02:00AM
There were 5-6 different Oliver LLSS combinations at the Bunkerhill Shootout 2 weeks ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2022 02:00AM by Oliver12v.

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 19, 2022 03:15PM
Shawn Peetz won an ITPA hook with Unfinished Business last Thursday. LLSS ones have been out this season as well already. Yantes was out first of the month, but didn't have a great night. They're out there flying the flag and will for a long time.

CP

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 21, 2022 04:23PM
I was misinformed Brian Conner didn't do anything but take their money but cost them performance. Thanks for the heads up informer.

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 22, 2022 02:24PM
Oliver Die Hard
I was misinformed Brian Conner didn't do anything but take their money but cost them performance. Thanks for the heads up informer.

I am sorry but I personally know Bryan Conner and Bryan would not just take "their money".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2022 04:05PM by Supertiquer.

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 22, 2022 11:33PM
4 or 5 at Carrollton ohio last night in llss

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 22, 2022 11:41PM
How many had a Cummins block?

Re: Where's all the Oliver's Gone July 24, 2022 02:28PM
i would say most have you tried getting parts for waukesha engines, their are a few hercules both big and small, some perkins but most are going where they can get parts

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520