Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 17, 2022 12:52PM
What year and story line for Chris Cain. Third in the Diesel Super Stock points. He is on track to qualify for the Enderle Pull. Consistently finishes and makes good passes down track. I know Chris is having fun. Going into BG this weekend. If Bone Twister and/or Super Rooster has a big breakage Friday afternoon and cannot pull Saturday night. Look out Chris could be second in the points. Great job Chris. Live to pull another day.

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 25, 2022 11:34PM
What a run Chris is having with his Pro stock in the diesel supers! Very cool! LG

I don't get it August 26, 2022 05:18AM
I don't really get it. It's 1 of 3 tractors that has made every hook. It just proves that durability and availability is the way to the top in that class. That's the only tractor in the top 5 in points that doesn't have a win. And is 1 of 3 tractors in the top 10 without a podium finish. It's not like the tractor is competitive with the Supers, it just stays alive. Kudos for having the dedication to show up to every hook, and keeping the tractor alive, but I don't think we have learned much of anything from this experiment.

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 26, 2022 06:16AM
Just think if it was a top running Pro Stock like the Mac tractors or Simons…

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 26, 2022 07:22AM
Those things at 8200lbs wouldn’t do much. They don’t hook very well at 10,000lbs!

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 26, 2022 08:14AM
I would love to see the MAC or Simon's PSs run in the class. In fact there are several PS tractors that would be great to see hook. I guess I don't understand the thought that at 8200 lbs a PS would not do much.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 27, 2022 10:26AM
At 8200 on 24.5’s I don’t see a top flight pro doing all that well.

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 27, 2022 12:18PM
If you’d put them on 30.5s it may help on certain tracks but they still won’t finish on the top end of things, we’ve seen it attempted several times .

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 27, 2022 02:46PM
I agree it would be interesting to see them compete with 30.5's. Has Cain been running with 24.5's? I admit I have not seen him run this year in person, but just wondered what his setup actually is. I admire his willingness to go after the big boys.

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 26, 2022 08:34AM
Wow-- you all just let Chris know that his tractor is sub par to the ones you mentioned -- nice job !!!!

Re: Chris Cain “Aces Wild” August 26, 2022 09:50AM
I think you are sadly mistaken if you believe that the Cains don't know what they are up against or where they are from a performance standpoint against the Supers. These fellows have been doing this for many years and I can promise you that they know exactly what they are doing and how they can compete within the class that they choose to compete in. My hats off to these guys and wish them the best in all their endeavors.
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason