World Prostock Tractors August 30, 2022 07:28AM
I watch everyone argue CI limits. We all know at this point color helps make a better class for fans.

What this world of pulling needs in a WPC-World Prostock Class. I don't care what you call it but heres the idea,

510 CI
Sheet metal must match engine. NO cross dressing. billet everything allowed but must based on factory block(you smart people figure out how)
SIngle charger as big as you want- NO LImits
24.5 x32 tires
Component driveline encouraged but NOT mandatory.
Any Pump you want to build and run.
Diesel Fuel Only.
8500 pounds.

Those are the basic ideas. You guys can fight over the semantics all you want., As a fan I would love to see the best from Europe and the Best from the USA compete. We all know the top Prostock teams have a huge budget. You would have less investment in the tractor which might allow more travel.I think you would see teams build for a 510 limit knowing someday maybe they would travel. I would love to travel the world with a pulling tractor Sounds more fun than DIsney. Any brand tractor could be built. IT would maybe allow tractor pulling to take a stage no other motorsports seen to be running right now. If streaming was going worldwide due to competitors from other nations, maybe industry advertising would be more readily available

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 30, 2022 07:33AM
Does Europe allow EFI?

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 30, 2022 08:16AM
Sounds like a hell of a class to me!

GN/CT light pro August 30, 2022 09:23AM
Looks like a perfect top tier (only) Light Pro Stock rules, cast tractors stay 540 for 2 years.

Replacement for Light Unlimted

State and Regional rules, stay the same.

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 30, 2022 01:14PM
Unlimited cubic inches
Up to 8 cylinders
One charger
10,000 #
Anything goes , might as well hang a silage blower on it for a turbo and use a 4bt for a pony motor to start it

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 30, 2022 02:13PM
Bbailey -- your spot on !!! I agree 100%

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 31, 2022 12:52AM
Already have that class light pro stock 540 cubes not much color in there from what’s I see

Re: World Prostock Tractors August 31, 2022 01:33AM
Not at the national level.

With Component drive train and billet blocks and heads etc.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard