Remedy accident September 03, 2022 12:55PM
Jason--instead of asking about pro stock cross dressing....why does every night an 8500 lim pro pop a harts charger.....you destroy the pump and another 4.1 blow his HARTS charger......#hartsparts...go fast!!

Re: Remedy accident September 03, 2022 01:46PM
Whoa check out Mr. tough guy behind a screen name going on a pointless rant towards Jason that brought no healthy discussion to this site, you must feel so much better about yourself. Onward, schultz has already said he is going back to harts and it's for good reason cus they will make it right like they strive to do and have with us. Listen, every builder in whatever facet of this sport has had something fail, it's unfortunate, but it's part of the sport being that pullers push it to the limit. If there is an issue, they'll address it. You think harts are deliberately sending turbos and pumps out knowing they're bad? Give us a break, if pullers quit going to manufacturers cus something went bad there would be none left. I don't see warranties coming with these parts.
- Collin Birkholz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2022 02:16PM by lil' 1456.

Re: Remedy accident September 11, 2022 07:58AM
I sure hope all builders find some reliability in turbos. As a fan it is disappointing that guys are out for the year because of all the blown turbos and pumps.

Re: Remedy accident September 11, 2022 03:57PM
What is they say? Quality, Cost and Performance pick any two.

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 12:25AM
Funny how, It's never the operator,and it's always the equipment.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 01:28AM
$ please enlighten me and tell me what I did wrong. Here is the link to the video again.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 01:49AM
That's a general statement, don't take it personally.

More about, not automatically blaming a manufacturer.

Unfortunately, unless you believe in luck, it's parts or people.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 01:52AM
$ we as pullers check on equipment after, before each pull. No matter what you do things happen when you start pushing , parts fail . I had a turbo go this year and was the first one in my 20 years of pulling .

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 02:05AM
I've seen drivers do some incredibly dumb stuff, I have also seen things fail from being installed wrong. It's not always the parts.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 02:28AM
I'd say the influence of the operator is small compared to the mechanical and material properties that are being stretched because competitors are pushing the envelope so hard. Couple that with the fact that the track is the only real way to test what's going to happen. This is why stuff breaks.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 02:46AM
Said no pickup puller ever, been around pulling close to 50 years.

I could fill multiple dumpster with broken iron, including my own. The pedals go 2 directions for a reason,the driver has a say.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 08:21AM
Many things are not of the quality they need to be for extreme modified use,not many real qualified people double checking assembly ?, maybe just sometimes @#$%& happens, high rpms, high pressure, high heat, high friction.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 09:21AM
I was surprised the crew didn't have a winch in the trailer to pull the tractor.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 10:24AM
RCP What does having a winch in the trailer have ANYTHING to do with the price of tea in China??? I sometimes wonder where some of these comments come from? Smh

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 11:03PM
It was a just a comment, they worked really hard to load the tractor and could have been pinched between the tractor and the forklift, GET A LIFE.

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 10:32AM
We have a winch. It broke a couple of weeks before that. Thanks for watching the video! I will have brand new winch that works next year, but hoping this doesn't happen again.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 11:41AM
Jason Schultz
We have a winch. It broke a couple of weeks before that. Thanks for watching the video! I will have brand new winch that works next year, but hoping this doesn't happen again.
You know what they say about winches? Quality, cost, performance. Pick any two! Some say these winches aren't built for extreme performance. Others say it's the operator. Winking

Re: Remedy September 12, 2022 12:37PM
Anytime your twist the tail hard parts break. I broke a plunger and stuck my pump this summer. I was luck it happened at idle so no other damage. The old saying if you're not breaking parts you're not winning. Good luck to Jason and crew.

Re: Remedy September 13, 2022 12:51AM
The only thing I’d recommend is for them is to put the dump in a place he don’t have get the harness off to pull. Other than that @#$%& happens, parts brake! Jason and his crew were running the dog @#$%& out of that tractor this year trying to get to all the events

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 01:31PM
Funny how, It's never the operator,and it's always the equipment. I am just curious when you say "equipment" do you mean sleds also or are they exempt from this topic

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 01:58PM
chris h
Funny how, It's never the operator,and it's always the equipment. I am just curious when you say "equipment" do you mean sleds also or are they exempt from this topic

I think I know what you are getting at. Because I noticed something in that video. But the video was in slo mo also.

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 02:11PM
Why didn’t the sled operator pull the cord to shut the intake guillotine. You could clearly see the panic of SHTF.

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 05:28PM
Why didn’t the sled operator pull the cord to shut the intake guillotine. You could clearly see the panic of SHTF.

Well, the COMPETITOR has a control for the air shutoff within his reach.
The COMPETITOR also has the control for the fuel dump valve within his reach.
Nice try blaming the sled operator. Not gonna work.

Re: Remedy accident September 12, 2022 02:18PM
What is funny, is that line is used by trucking firms to excavating contractors, to fire departments, all across the country.

The fact that some are taking it personally, tells me a lot.

A lot of self doubt, out there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520