NTPA Enderle. A ''bucket list event''. September 10, 2022 03:39AM
I find the NTPA Enderleon of those "bucket list" events. Granted there are several PPL, NTPA and Outlaw that are great event, Hillsboro, Chapel Hill, Farly, and others. However, for me there are really three events that I consider a ''must see'' aleast once pulls. Bowling Green would head the list with the NFMS coming in a close runnerup, however I'm not sure that many would think about the Enderle in the same breath. This is what I think makes the Enderle so special, the 5pm show will have 11 regional and state level classes. These classes vary from HF, HSS, Mini, to Lt PS and Lim PS to Mods and both FWD trucks. Throw in TWD and LLSS and the NTPA has covered 99% of almost all pulling.

In the 7pm session the NTPA has invited 4 of the top qualifiers in their 12 national classes. With this format it's basicly a stand alone championship. The top of each class going head to head. No time for track conditions to change, just hook and go. I love the format, run them fast and run them long. I have been there a couple of times and since my last show the NTPA has expanded the list of vehicles. Hats off to the NTPA and Enderle Fuel Injection Co. for this one of a kind events.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: NTPA Enderle. A ''bucket list event''. September 10, 2022 06:29AM
Definitely a top notch show,and home for me

Enderle September 11, 2022 03:43PM
If we ever qualify, that will be the end as we would have accomplished our goal....to make the Enderle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard