What happened to?? September 16, 2022 01:50PM
I’ve been watching a lot Clint’s videos from 1994,95,96. The ITPA sure had a hell of a pro stock class! What ever happened to George Hendrickson Massey, JR Quandt, Jerry Reed, Steve Sarkoski? I know where Gumm’s went and Flirtin with disaster became Nasty Stuff, Little built and sold a lot of tractors and the Snitkers are still getting it done today yet. Todays stuff is impressive but those days were just awesome!

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 10:57AM
If I remember correctly in the mid to late 90s ITPA left the NTPA sanctioning body and went on their own. Things went downhill after that. I believe now they’re under PPL sanctioning body.

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 01:36PM
Fan in the stand
If I remember correctly in the mid to late 90s ITPA left the NTPA sanctioning body and went on their own. Things went downhill after that. I believe now they’re under PPL sanctioning body.

No they are not, ITPA is an independent sanctioning body.

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 01:55PM
Things went downhill for the NTPA you mean? They lost a ton of members and pulls.

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 02:40PM
F-30puller
Things went downhill for the NTPA you mean? They lost a ton of members and pulls.

Right there is the TRUTH Lenny! ITPA is doing fine.

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 03:49PM
It's not what it was 20 years ago but that's just a result of Illinois itself not the ITPA. Hard for anyone to book pulls when there is no money.

Re: What happened to?? September 17, 2022 04:23PM
F-30puller
It's not what it was 20 years ago but that's just a result of Illinois itself not the ITPA. Hard for anyone to book pulls when there is no money.

Amen and I better not say anymore on this forum because I should on the off topic forum about the state of Illinois!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520