Diesel Common Rail Injection September 21, 2022 01:52PM
Are there any national tractor classes that allow common rail fuel injection equipment?

If common rail were permitted, wouldn't that eliminate the runaways caused by diesel fuel injection system failures?

Re: Diesel Common Rail Injection September 25, 2022 02:06AM
I wanna say that the climax diesel truck was/is common rail and the “Cummins killer” lol was a common rail before but he has since went to mechanical injection because you can’t make the power with electronic, the green dually that supposedly made 3k hp on a dyno is spraying a ton of nitrous so fuel only not even close

Re: Diesel Common Rail Injection September 27, 2022 04:19AM
No common rail will not stop a run away.! Electric injectors can stick wide open also and the control valve.

Re: Diesel Common Rail Injection September 27, 2022 06:15AM
Last I knew, the Playin With Fire semi was common rail. So, unless I'm wrong, they are fine with it in that class, both NTPA and PPL

Re: Diesel Common Rail Injection September 27, 2022 06:39AM
True. All of the diesel truck classes and PPL Unlimited SS allow diesels to be CR.

CP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520