PPL website October 17, 2022 01:03AM
Anyone else having issues with accessing the point standing/event results portion of the PPL website? Been trying to look at Western Series results here and there for a few weeks and can't get the website to cooperate.

Re: PPL website October 17, 2022 01:27AM
Been that way for a few months. Unfortunately, everything runs through the studios in California and is dependent on them fixing it.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL website October 17, 2022 10:28AM
It is a glitch within the MyRacePass software being used. It works well for what I do on the site (Press releases) but I know it has been frustrating in accessing some features; I hope the issues, which are outside the control of the Cali office and PPL office, will be resolved soon.

Re: PPL website October 17, 2022 12:30PM
So you are totally at the mercy of the software company? There are other options: You can find another supplier or perhaps you can even do it yourself,.. manually. Your customers are trying to tell you something.

Re: PPL website October 17, 2022 11:58PM
I agree it is frustrating not being able to see the points for every class all season. And knowing that you can't see them you would think PPL would post it in other places like facebook. They have posted some of them but still haven't seen the Prostock Diesel Trucks Silver Series, Western Series classes, or Midwest Region classes.

Re: PPL website October 18, 2022 07:43AM
Silver Series Points Review

Re: PPL website October 18, 2022 08:33AM
I had the same trouble all season. Called Kristi, she tried to help but still nothing. Could not see results all summer on my phone or on my computer.

Re: PPL website October 19, 2022 07:11AM
Ag Protect 1 Midwest Region Points Review

Re: PPL website October 20, 2022 09:37AM
Champion Seed Western Series Points Review

Re: PPL website October 21, 2022 02:13AM
Thank you for posting the points reviews. As a puller and pulling fanatic it is nice to see results and standings on all levels and classes. It also gives recognition to the pullers that worked hard all season to be on top.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard