Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 12:26PM
Video

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 12:47PM
Tell us who we missed and what you think about the lists. Tune in next week for Super stock diesel 4x4s

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 01:15PM
I had it on in the shop so I might of missed it but I don’t remember Red Thunder being on it, they didn’t have as good of year as their normal but were still dam good

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 01:18PM
Obviously the guys making those lists have ever seen a pair of blue & white JD’s run. Lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2022 11:18AM by Cody.

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 02:07PM
Cody
Obviously nobody making those lists have never seen a pair of blue & white JD’s run. Lol
Who? These lists were made based on this season and who beat who

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 03:05PM
Wyatt Schulte
“Cody”
Obviously nobody making those lists have never seen a pair of blue & white JD’s run. Lol
Who? These lists were made based on this season and who beat who

I would assume that he is referring to the Whitworths.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 27, 2022 03:55PM
That slipped my mind for a second. Sorry

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 31, 2022 04:39AM
It was simply opinion based discussion and clearly they ask for input. I agree with Cody Whitworths are a power duo in LSS. Tennessee Tracks probably should've been left off the list like his stable mate so to speak. Until CFS can make stuff live more than a pass at a time it's gonna be long summers.

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 31, 2022 01:52PM
A cast rear end tractor isn't a LSS.
They are actually known as a fat tire supertique.
The only groups to have that specific class is the Outlaws, and the NATPA. (Division 5).
Cast reat tractors are allowed in NTPA and PPL. But they don't build a little pond for them.

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings November 01, 2022 02:56PM
Specificator
A cast rear end tractor isn't a LSS.
They are actually known as a fat tire supertique.
The only groups to have that specific class is the Outlaws, and the NATPA. (Division 5).
Cast reat tractors are allowed in NTPA and PPL. But they don't build a little pond for them.

Hey now wait a minute. lol

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 31, 2022 12:36AM
First I’d like to hear the definition of light super. Typically we think of components being unlimited super stock and cast rear end being light super stocks. Hard to believe Ulmer wouldn’t make the list of light supers

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 31, 2022 12:40AM
Mark Ulmer most definitely !!!!!

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings October 31, 2022 06:23AM
This list was based off of the NTPA and PPL light super stocks and outlaw ULSS since they have the same rules. We take into consideration how many wins they have and who they won against. We also take into fact that some break. Some is opinion based, some Is numbers. Hopefully we get more feedback from everyone on these lists, because they are fun!

Re: Light Super Stock Top 10 Power Rankings November 01, 2022 03:02AM
Esdon on the 460 a few yrs ago, proved he could do it with a diesel.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,645, Posts: 229,712, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520