Some indoor pulls November 05, 2022 12:02PM
Does anyone think gordyville will happen again? What about Lincoln?

Re: Some indoor pulls November 05, 2022 02:32PM
the Gordyville building is for sale so I would bet that the pull will permanently be at Shipshewana

Re: Some indoor pulls November 05, 2022 04:17PM
Gordyville as an event, never stopped. We just have another venue and another name. Hope to see you all in January at MEC in Shipshewana, IN.

CP

Re: Some indoor pulls November 05, 2022 04:39PM
From what I understood about the Lincoln event, someone (not sure if it is town, county, or venue) some entity is not supportive of the event.
Kind of weird, because the event was well attended by pullers, and the PPL/Nebraska Bush side of the event had good fan attendance. Not so much on the antique tractor side, but their participation #'s were fantastic.
It certainly is not due to a lack of effort and diligence on the part of the promotion team.
I sure hope it can resume, but I'm not too hopeful.

Re: Some indoor pulls November 06, 2022 12:32AM
Agreed on the quality of the Lincoln event. I'll add that since it was PPL so we got to see different tractors that we don't always see. The only negative was oddly they would bring up an announcer from Texas who knew less about pulling than half the crowd did.

That venue also had a well attended outdoor pull in the summer. With the new grandstand built and nothing going on at that new venue 95% of the time, it seems strange that they wouldn't promote an outdoor pull as well.

Re: Some indoor pulls November 06, 2022 12:36AM
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Some indoor pulls November 07, 2022 02:12AM
I was told that the price of the arena sky rocketed. It was always a fun event. But at the end of the day I guess it didn't pay for itself.

Re: Some indoor pulls November 07, 2022 02:13AM
Any word on Cowtown happening this year?

Re: Some indoor pulls November 07, 2022 12:26PM
indoor pulls??? Looking forward to Ocala. its semi indoor?!?!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM