What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 09, 2023 08:27AM
Do you think pulling will generally look like it does now in 2030, or do you think major changes will occur that will make pulling shrink or otherwise change alot?

I wonder how demographics will change the sport, along with costs and everyone wants their own class to fill every possible weight, turbo, or engine size niche.

As an example, when I was a child, lots of land in the counties surrounding Indianapolis was farm land. Now, the farms are gone. The boys that would have grown up to be second, third, or fourth generation farmers work in other lines of work.

There are lots of housing additions and strip malls, but few know the difference between a John Deere and Case-Ih, nor care.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2023 08:32AM by The Original Michael.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 09, 2023 11:22AM
The economy and fuel prices will be so bad pulling is doomed a lot more Fairs will be gone the future is sad only the big shows will survive and then with know polluting black smoke

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 09, 2023 11:59AM
In 7 more years pulling will be the least of our worries, better enjoy it now

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 09, 2023 02:16PM
Major negative vibes going on here. Sounds like some folks have been watching way too much Fox news and listening to way too much talk radio. I never thought pulling would still be around after I retired and here it is going stronger than ever after 50 years. In fact, there isn't much of anything I can't do that I dreamed of doing when I was a kid. Hell, I can design a part in CAD and 3D print it on my own printer and have it in my hand immediately. I can water jet almost anything I can think up. I can make a mold from a 3d part and have casting made from it in 2 days. I can have it printed in steel in 3 days. I can design a printed circuit board and have working electronic components in a week. I don't know about you, but I think it's a pretty exciting time to be alive and I'm looking forward to pulling for another 30 years until I they have to drag me out of my seat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2023 02:20PM by MLP.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 09, 2023 11:46PM
MLP
Major negative vibes going on here. Sounds like some folks have been watching way too much Fox news and listening to way too much talk radio. I never thought pulling would still be around after I retired and here it is going stronger than ever after 50 years.
Selling fear brings in a ton of money. Politicians have been saying that the country will be going down the sewer (unless we vote for them of course) for over 100 years now. The only difference is MSNBC, Fox (and worse) have joined in the sell lies and fear for profit game.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 02:35AM
Major changes I am going to predict by 2030:

1) At the Grand National Level there will be just one super stock class. light, diesel, and open will all merge. This is happening a little bit as is. Ross and others are running open and diesel classes. "The Chosen One" ran heavy at Rockwell in 2021. "Diggin' Hard" can essentially run all three. And let's be honest, the light class is more similar to 7500 than 5500. D-21's are now "lights."

2) NTPA and Outlaw will merge. Outlaw will actually come on strong as the 2nd biggest organization, but will look to solidify it's place by merging with NTPA. NTPA will expand into the west and reach a larger audience.

3) Mods will continue to trend in the less is more mindset. 3 engine screw blowers will be the primary thing seen.

4) 350 = 300. Tracks will be longer. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW! Why are we married to the idea of 300. Reset your mind. Chalk a track all the way to 350 or more. Just accept in your mind that 350 is the new standard, and build a track that is 400+ feet to accommodate.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 03:28AM
I stand with the 300' track with a pulloff that's part of the sport - otherwise let's make the track 100' wide so we don't have to push the brakes to wear them any

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 03:57AM
Good lord get over it already!

If you only want 300' and also a pull off, then pull/watch farm stock.

Nothing wrong with beyond 300' run for most organized pulling. Have yet to hear a fan say "geez I sure hated when you went 350'!!!" Eye Rolling

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 08:24AM
I just hope my health is good enough to being pulling in 2030. I be 76 going on 77. Some of the local pulls pack the stands, they do great job advertising and encourage fans to walk around pit area. Their prices for food and beer are reasonable and they start early evening to allow families with young kids see the pull. I believe that these pulls will survive.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 11, 2023 01:01PM
I've spoken to MANY fans that that would rather see a pull off! I wouldn't tell too many to stay away if the numbers of fans attending are down! Haven't attended a state or Regional pull in Ohio for years since they stopped pulling off, and I'm not going to either! I can assure you I'm not alone!

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 04:20AM
Some enterprising person will bring in an electric powered tractor by 2030. May only be as an exhibition unit but it will happen...

Re: What is lost with electric vehicles from a fan perrspective February 10, 2023 04:30AM
roadkill
Some enterprising person will bring in an electric powered tractor by 2030. May only be as an exhibition unit but it will happen...

I had thought of that. Based on current technology, that would require a lot of lithium to be able to pull a sled down the track.

One aesthetic thing that will lose fans imo is whether racing or pulling, the vroom-vroom factor is lost. Motorsports appeals to three of the five senses (add touch if you are a competitor). On TV we have the sight and sound (live we also have the smell of diesel smoke, alcohol, or with racing rubber). Motorsports without sound is not appealing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2023 04:31AM by The Original Michael.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 04:53AM
There are plenty of state level pulling tractors in my area but we are quickly running out of spectators...Half the towns I pulled at in 2022 didnt have enough spectators in the stands for the pull to break even without having tons of sponsors to take up the slack..In 2022 when watching PPL or NTPA pulls on TV,the stands were half empty or more at lots of them..This is very concerning.

By 2030 there will probably be lots fewer pulls and pullers at all levels..There may only be two national organizations left...I look for the Mod classes to die off some...Most of the younger generation doesnt care about motorsports of any kind so I dont expect attendance to pick up any..They are buried in their phones and are worried about the environment-etc..

The climate change people seem to have lots of power and in the future the radical ones will try and get all motorsports banned..They hate fossil fuels and want rid of them..This wont happen by 2030 but anything is possible by 2040 or later...I wish that I could be more optimistic but the hand writing is on the wall.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 05:45AM
I think you are right that a lot of pulls will die off. But I don't think overall attendance will. What I think we will see instead is 6-10 mega pulls at top notch venues that fans from all over flock to. I can assure you that attendance is NOT down at the BIG pulls. I am fine with this. I will drive 8 hours for a good pull, but I won't attend a mid-level pull in my home town. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to promotion.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 08:12AM
I understand your point, but if you don't water and care for the roots, there'll soon be no shade to sit in.

No motorsport exists without a ladder to it's top rungs.

And other misappropriated metaphors Grinning

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2023 08:14AM by cpr.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 08:19AM
Man, this is the most depressing thing I've read all day. I'd like to be more optimistic. I think people will always like to build cool stuff and make more power. If promoted right, people will watch it.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 10, 2023 02:12PM
The big picture here initially focuses on how we embrace technology and it's effect on society in the future. Whatever changes we've had in the previous 10 years will pale in comparison to what we will deal with in the next 5 years.

A.I. is a coming issue to deal with in many respects. It could eliminate a bunch of jobs, which leaves many with free time on their hands (thus searching for more entertainment) but conversely a reduction of discretionary income--which is what we hope is spent on pulling.

The continued prevalence or potential collapse of social media -- where society decides it's ok or not that social media can monitor their every move, which it does. It's no mistake when my wife and I discuss something on the phone that we need and my social media feeds blow up with ads for that product. It's a useful tool for promotion of the sport but understanding the risks of it being a lifeline in a literal and figurative way is important. There are work-arounds for that however. The importance of physically bringing a friend new to the motorsport to a pull remains a critical task.

And by the way, the sport is in danger of aging out. What's the average age of a puller now? I'm far more optimistic about this than I was 6 or 7 years ago but it is still an issue. Time escapes us folks, and there's people that we thought of as young guns in this sport not too long ago and they're pushing 25, maybe 30 years at the wheel of a pulling vehicle. Second generation pullers are carrying the sport to an extent now and we need that third generation involved too. Events and promoters need young folks also, to participate and get involved in the actual logistics of the sport, to figure out what makes a good pull good and what turns a good event into a great one. Like the rest of the economy, there is a labor shortage in this sport in every aspect of it. Get involved however you see fit.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 13, 2023 01:41AM
I think the aging out thing is valid, though I don't think it necessarily due to total lack of interest from the younger generation. It's that they can't afford the monumental cost of getting involved.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 11, 2023 06:31AM
I figure all of the IH 706 chassis will be used up and the tractor classes will all be component .

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 11, 2023 03:02PM
UglyOldA
I figure all of the IH 706 chassis will be used up and the tractor classes will all be component .

Probably with electric motors also. And yes I am staying on topic.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 13, 2023 09:47AM
Don't worry about fossil fuel.
We have already changed the sport to non-fossil diesel in Germany and the first team has taken delivery of 250 gallons of synthetic (made from wind and Co2) methanol. We're almost CO2 neutral on the track and I have even gotten applause from the tree hugger side of people.
We have the first 2023 pulls reporting being sold out already.
I also wouldn't worry too much about the kids staring into their phones. The point is that you have to be on their phones so they stare at you, come to see you pull and allow them to use their computer to tune their tractor.

We here are flooded with young people entering the sport.
We gave them a 1320 lbs mod class with EFI / 3 Liter / turbo vs small blocks and the "kids" are building like crazy with Supras, BMWs, Hondas vs Ford and Chevy V8s.
The first have gone into the light and limited modifieds (EFI / Turbo / tank engine) or scraped their money together to buy a Hemi to pull mini rod.
It's about giving the kids a perspective to excel in what they (think) can accomplish.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2023 09:59AM by Sascha.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 13, 2023 12:40PM
I would agree with everything you just stated for your country everything is coming on strong for you here its done been there and done that .I was in Germany 3 years in the early 80s and never new there was a such thing as a tractor pulls there .Thats when we were booming here to me your classes are way more intereting than ours hope you all can keep it that way and keep sending the videos sorry no disrespect

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 13, 2023 01:52PM
I believe their success has more to do with Technical Inclination than it does timing.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 14, 2023 01:29AM
".I was in Germany 3 years in the early 80s and never new there was a such thing as a tractor pulls there "
Cough - and what exactly were my dad and his buddies doing there? Winking

We don't have 70year olds doing our rules - that helps.

What has been our formula to attract young people to take part in the sport:

CLEAR perspectives of what they are getting into:
1.5 inch inlet restriction (NOT turbo restriction)- 2700
2.66 inch (NOT turbo restriction) - 2700 at 427 / 3200 at 360 cui
and the same rpm-limited classes without the turbo limit

They can start with the old farm tractor, A pump, small truck turbo and off they go. They wont make more than 320 hp and sticking a bigger pump or expensive turbo on, doesn't help (it has been tried).

If they want more they need no more than a clutch, steel ring around the clutch, two bigger gears in the transmission, 13mm p and a decent HX 55 small HX 60 and intercooler - pushing 1000 hp on stock internals.
( I have a dyno video here to proof that).

The "open turbo" stuff is then going component, 1600 hp + and the money party starts.

Did the same inlet restriction (2 x 3 inch) for a 7700 lbs modified class and oh surprise - people are building modified tractors again.

The 1320 lbs mini rods with "available engines" is also HUGHELY popular with the young folks. Gives our country kids a place to legally play with turbo engines and EFI / computers, without having to street race and being picked up by the cops.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2023 02:00AM by Sascha.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 14, 2023 04:11AM
Sascha, your contributions to this forum have been invaluable. Thank you so much for sharing a perspective from outside of our bubble here in the states!

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? February 14, 2023 10:44AM
The funny part about this is, we actually looked over across the pond to your side to see how you do it - and then tweaked it a little.
We had the first real "drought" of tractors in the mid to late 90s. The first guys were starting to spend three times the yearly average wage on pulling tractors and most of the pioneers quit.

First thing we did, was to enter the light modified class (before that 7500 lbs was the lightest) and then started garden pulling. That's about where my generation got into it. Light mod got totally out of hand in the meanwhile though.

After we couldn't get a decent Pro Stock class going here (introduced when the Alky burners became popular in Super Stock) we looked at the US Super Farm class but decided, it went out of hand cost-wise by then already and also looking at the Dutch, started this RPM limited stuff.

Since we wanted it to be very affordable without roll cage, our tech guys requested a definite HP limit - which we got with the restrictor.
About two years later we had to learn, the restrictor wasn't doing what it was supposed to do (we added steel flywheels and a bunch of other stuff that quickly drove the expenses up).
I then got a college student involved who took his thermodynamics teacher aside and together they came up with the restrictor design, we have now - which works like a charm and can be used in various sizes to whatever horsepower we want a class to be.
The limited airflow makes bigger pumps pretty obsolete, as they are "too fast" and then the timing is off for the low-end torque they need in these classes and the same happens if you get a turbo that doesn't match the restrictor.

Then made a really small restrictor that we were sure wouldn't make more then 400 hp, called it "level 1" and finally stopped the already started spending war with that 2.66 in the "hot farm" class, called it level 2 - and let those guys, who didn't want to downgrade run without a restrictor in "level 3". Many guys have made the step from 1 into 2 into 3 and some even into Pro Stock.

But also a few teams, who after a while found the higher level to be too expensive, have gone one level down.

What we have learned:
It's all about giving them a perspective before they start: Where they can be in 5 years and what it's going to cost them.
There are no big improvements in horsepower and finding the right injection timing/track knowledge/gear choice/right tire, ... is much more important than horsepower.
They can take the very same tractor and "develop it through the levels".

The other thing is, they are not building for the scrap bin. Many teams who lost interest after a while (e.g. starting a family) found out they can still sell their machines for reasonable money, as the tractors are still competitive, even after having been parked for a few years.

Actually pretty simple, if you think about it.

Now we just entered the very same system for the modifieds - restrictor hp +- 2200 hp - but everything else goes.
And guess what we looked at? Nebraska Bush's light lim modified!

We have guys building their own ECU or modifying ECUs that were supposed to go on a VR6 VW to work on a Russian V12 tank engine. Building their own electric methanol injectors, writing apps for their data loggers...
But also guys who just dragged an old semi-diesel off the junkyard and fitted (obsolete) 13mm P, a used (and obsolete) 4 inch Pro Stock turbo on it and are having fun.
Corona hit us a little hard - but this is the class for this season (and more getting built):
We just want to have the same fun all the "Boomers" had, when the were young - even if they keep telling us, we need to "pay to play with us" (and be f**king quiet in the pits). They had 30 years to build up what they have.
The good thing also is - you learn (also new technologies) and you learn stuff that many of the "old guys" don't handle very well (and try to keep out) and that's the perspective to step up a class (plus the price money in those limited classes stinks).

(No - that is not a sanctioned sled - they went testing at a local brush pull).

Looking what others do, learn from their mistakes but copy what works...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2023 10:55AM by Sascha.

If it doesn’t change it will be done February 13, 2023 11:27PM
I had this conversation with one of the guys on the BMPT show. Pulling’s biggest problem is we keep putting band aids on rules for tractors that were built in the mid 1960’s and early 70’s. Band aids can be one of several things, biggest thing is we keep creating new classes because we won’t fix the ones that already exist. If we keep on this pace pulling will be dead or you’ll have a handful of deep pocket big money teams. Europe at least understands innovation has always been the key to growth. We don’t have innovation anymore stateside and the rules don’t really allow for it. As prices continue to rise the guys that will be able to afford it or want to keep spending is going to dwindle.

Re: If it doesn’t change it will be done February 14, 2023 11:08AM
I believe we need to fix the problems with a true stock truck or tractor first so that someone actually has a chance to compete in the the top 5 with a stock whatever the case maybe. The organization i help with are trying different ideas to implement so that if some kid wants to bring in his street diesel pickup he actually has a chance. But currently we have crappy running old 2.5 trucks that cant compete any more in there class so they get there chance to beat a guy with a an exhaust and programmer. I believe affordability is where we need to set our sights on to get people involved then once involved they can move up the ladder as they can afford to. After pure stock u lose more competitor's for every class thats is hotter. Because of affordability and dedication. Face it theres not to many 16 to 35 year olds that can afford a limited pro and raise a family,buy house unless there is old money or its a family affair. Iam not saying its impossible just trying to imply that this is very expensive if your not dedicated like most of us on this forum are.

Re: If it doesn’t change it will be done February 14, 2023 03:26PM
Andre
I believe we need to fix the problems with a true stock truck or tractor first so that someone actually has a chance to compete in the the top 5 with a stock whatever the case maybe. The organization i help with are trying different ideas to implement so that if some kid wants to bring in his street diesel pickup he actually has a chance. But currently we have crappy running old 2.5 trucks that cant compete any more in there class so they get there chance to beat a guy with a an exhaust and programmer. I believe affordability is where we need to set our sights on to get people involved then once involved they can move up the ladder as they can afford to. After pure stock u lose more competitor's for every class thats is hotter. Because of affordability and dedication. Face it theres not to many 16 to 35 year olds that can afford a limited pro and raise a family,buy house unless there is old money or its a family affair. Iam not saying its impossible just trying to imply that this is very expensive if your not dedicated like most of us on this forum are.

I don't think you could have hit the nail more square on the head than you did, with your comment, Andre.

Re: What do you think pulling will look like in 2030? March 14, 2023 11:14AM
"So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34. A lot of people won't subscribe to this, but it is stated time and time again in the good book and plenty of other books out there. This is my business and so I like to think the sport would be there for me in 7 (2030), 10, 20 years, and beyond. If I still enjoy it and am still passionate about it, I will still be doing it. I get dozens of questions a month about what gear we use and what the next thing is. And I communicate that to my team. And I will gladly show you what I am using at that particular moment in time. Sorry, I can't give away everything up my sleeve as far as future things. I do know we are at an all-time high in coverage. To my fans, I do not watch anybody else's stuff. I could care less what they are doing. I will continue to make the same stuff that has led us to 850,000 followers. If others are making the same video I am, I am sorry. I listen to all my fans and pullers alike and make the videos they want. And I I enjoy it, I will put it out. Some said AI will take over jobs. I hope it does! Let me clarify, I hope it helps make me faster. I do several jobs. And if I can speed certain things up, then there will be more to enjoy. I apply settings for light and crop and color across 800 photos, seldom making having to make individual adjustments. I have filmed in such a way I can drop footage into a video project, re-link it and just edit a few names, distances, and results. That's what my fans want so that is what we will do. Posters are completely unique to a pull, but the classes, and pictures have to change with relevant pullers I know will be in attendance. It drives me nuts when I see a poster and I know good and well, there is no way that person will be there. Things happen I get it, but I check with promoters and they drive the design. I listen to what they want and when they say, "you choose this class" I will. But posters need to reflect so fans get what they came for.

But, in 2030 there will still be pulling. I wouldn't worry about the crowds. If people want butts in seats, they can call me or a number of fancy marketing firms that are out there. We have no problem packing them in. If you can't afford a show, you can't. One promoter I spoke with last, I know lost his shirt told me, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". Going into a pull you have an idea of the cost, the payouts, and how many sponsors you need, as well as how many fans it takes to make the event worth it. You have to promote to the levels of success that outweigh the class payouts. I don't know of a promoter who is doing this that doesn't have the funds to back it up. PROMOTE! And if you can't, don't have the time or know-how, contact me, me or someone else that does it. What I am hearing is, "When is the next one", "Where can I find a schedule?", "I got to be at the next one", "I have to to get to Virginia to watch pulling", and that is good. That means there are fans that are willing to travel.

What will it look like? Think about 10 years ago what it looked like. I have seen more wraps this past decade than ever before. I think the lettering and pinstriping skills are waning. I have seen newer body styles on the door slammers. So I see that trend continuing. I also new fiberglass bodies of older generations and that will continue as well. As far as tractors, they have gotten shinier. I look for that trend to continue as well.

What will it cost? A new $200K sled 4 years ago is now well north of $400k and maybe $500k. The cost of metal is going through the roof. Until NAFTA and refinement of metal comes back to America I do not see that cost changing whatsoever. This assumes a nation can understand what drives costs and who is behind those drivers both negatively and positively. The cost in terms of time, money, travel, and materials will historically be the same as it was in 1929 when it started, it will take everything you got. Thurman Munford Junior called me about 8 years ago and he said, "I hope these pullers are not spending every last dollar they have thinking this is some kind of retirement savings. I hope they are putting some money aside for a rainy day." I too hope this is the case.

People are tagging Greta Thunberg in a lot of my videos. I wish they would stop. That is the real problem there. Pulling has gotten so popular, I am afraid it is going to cross the desk of the wrong person. I have worked with a lot of promoters and I have told them, "let's not target Richmond Virginia, let's focus on areas around that area" to keep certain people in the dark about pulling events. I have had events canceled due to protesters shutting down highways from Virginia to North Carolina. It has happened here, why can't it happen there? But, there are much bigger issues in other sports like NASCAR, Small Track racing, 24 Hours of Lemons, yep junker cars being raced when they probably shouldn't. Think a typical event has 80 hooks with maybe 20-30 smokers running down the track for 30 seconds with a 2-minute trip back to the hauler and a few dozen minutes staging/warming up under idle.

Education. I don't know many people, especially kids who don't know what a John Deere is. That brand did more in advertising than any other. And most high-profile social media standouts are repping that brand. One of my New Holland puller friends was walking through Rural King in Gordyville back in 2019 and don't see any merch and said, "We are too busy making tractors to worry about toys." The brands are not as exciting as they used to be back in the 70's and 80's. They are more sleek and shiny than ever before I will give them that. That will continue. But, I get excited when I have two brands in any given class. I will give you a for instance, I have a class in Virginia that is all IH and one or two John Deeres. I have another class that is all Chevy trucks. There needs to be rivalry in all classes. The moment you lose that, you take away 10 minutes of stuff a given announcer can talk about. Oh, yeah, their name and what they do for a living. Because it won't be, "where my [FILLINTHEBRANDHERE] fans at", because all the brands are the same. Then it becomes women versus men or youngins versus the older pullers. Don't worry announcers will be fine. But we need rivalry in pulling.

Consolidation of classes. I understand budget drives it all. But I am seeing a trend of classes running together and will continue to see that going forward too. I have seen promoters/pullers pull against other classes just to see how they stack up. I can see a lot of this going forward as pullers start aging out as one commenter put it. But another thing is you have more kids and grandkids that are about to get into pulling. I know I filmed several Young Guns from the Outlaws at the NFMS and kudos to them for thinking of that. Kids that come from families that know how to earn will be pulling for a long time to come. Either you can earn or you can't. You will manufacture excuses or you will work hard and long and make the money that others simply aren't. There are people out there that are great employees and they will need jobs and they will have to go to where their work is or adapt to jobs near them. But most of the pullers that I know are the leaders in their fields, business owners, or loggers/truckers/farmers that have figured out how to do it big. One commenter said we are "getting away" from social media. That is a few people. Now more than ever you can reach more people for your business by telling customers what your business actually is and why they want your talents. Parents who are savages will have kids that are savages and they will earn. And the level of expendable income will grow at greater levels than in previous generations.

At the end of the day, my life, whatever, I want people to look back and be entertained. I am one of the many historians that are recording today's events for current and future fans. If the sport should change, we will change and move with it. And if the sport does go all-electric, I swear to all things pure and holy, I am buying a press and start a crushing channel.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,660, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,885.

Our newest member JD_8520