Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 01:36PM
After the oil spill by Triple Bypass they have decided to restart the class.

Re: Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 02:12PM
Sled reset also??....Terry Blackbourn went something like 210-212 on the first run, second run 230 something?? Seemed like a pretty big jump for a re-hook? Sled looked way heavy on first go round as it was

Re: Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 02:25PM
Bullet was 207 on the first pass and 218 after the reset... Not a huge sled change. Terry had a much better pass after the reset and actually got hooked up.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 02:24PM
Dick Morgan
After the oil spill by Triple Bypass they have decided to restart the class.

Oil spill? How bad was it? lol

Re: Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 02:28PM
Oil from start line to 75ft and across the entire track

Re: Restart on the SS class February 17, 2023 02:31PM
theRightRearTire183

Sounds familiar.

Re: Restart on the SS class February 18, 2023 09:08AM
Supertiquer

Sounds familiar.

I remember that!

Re: Restart on the SS class February 18, 2023 02:39PM
ABOBB

Sounds familiar.

I remember that!

So do I and I won't forget it either!

Thanks Aaron

Triple bypass oil job! February 17, 2023 01:47PM
That must of been one heck of a oil spill to start a class over half way thru!!!!

Re: Triple bypass oil job! February 17, 2023 02:38PM
Bad spill... good excuse.

Also the right decision.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Triple bypass oil job! February 17, 2023 02:44PM
Anyone know the results? Thank you.

Re: Triple bypass oil job! February 17, 2023 02:51PM
Brent Yaron has them posted. He’s been awesome sharing them. Should be right near the top of the forum

Re: Triple bypass oil job! February 17, 2023 04:02PM
plb
That must of been one heck of an oil spill to start a class over half way thru!!!!
10-12 gallons of oil makes a big mess

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason