Leslie’s Starting Line Interveiws February 18, 2023 10:20AM
I really enjoyed her starting line interveiws especially Kevin Masterson. Every question she asked him she got a one word answer and a big grin. Daddy Don had to be getting a kick out of that watching that at home. It was a hoot to watch on the stream, but she hung right in there. It was a fun interview and she is pretty impressive in her knowledge of pulling. Also the trophy presentations touched me, so many first timers. I don’t think there were many guys or gals that didn’t get verklempt wether they were first second or third, rookies or veterans. It shows how important family and friends and this pull really are. Over all so far I think the announcing is very good was happy to see that black cowboy hat Friday night, you’d recognize that voice anywhere.

Re: Leslie’s Starting Line Interveiws February 18, 2023 03:26PM
I didn't here from her at all but a couple times at night. Very sad.

Re: Leslie’s Starting Line Interveiws February 19, 2023 12:39AM
I never heard he at all didn't think she was there.

Re: Leslie’s Starting Line Interveiws February 19, 2023 01:47AM
I cannot say for sure, but I believe in prior years that she has had to leave on Saturday night to honor her Monster Jam commitments.

CP

Re: Leslie’s Starting Line Interveiws February 19, 2023 02:50AM
Thanks charles I just watched a monster jam show and thought about that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM