MATS Truck and tractor pull February 19, 2023 08:01AM
Are they having a pull again at the truck show in Louisville again this year? See considered armed and dangerous say in a Facebook post see everyone at the truck show pull on April 1st but I’ve never seen or heard anything about it

Re: MATS Truck and tractor pull February 19, 2023 08:18AM
PPL
Are they having a pull again at the truck show in Louisville again this year? See considered armed and dangerous say in a Facebook post see everyone at the truck show pull on April 1st but I’ve never seen or heard anything about it

Look at the NTPA website

Re: MATS Truck and tractor pull February 19, 2023 12:20PM
It is my understanding that there is some other event in the weeks coming up to the MATS event that has some agreement that the MATS Truck and Tractor Pull can not be advertised until after the other event takes place as to not take ticket purchases away.. Advertising for the MATS Pull to commence after the other event completes...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,676, Posts: 229,778, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason