Name some tractors.. March 10, 2023 05:11PM
Name some tractors you haven’t seen recently. I know there are some awesome pieces of equipment probably sitting in barns. Be neat if anyone has insight of where they are, if they’ll be back out, or why they are no longer on the track.

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 03:30AM
Here in Nebraska, I would like to find out the whereabouts of
SF- Magnum Force
Light mod- Three Amigos, Sting
Light super stock- JP's Playmate and Basketcase
LPS- The Outlaw
ULSS- What Was I Thinking

Re: Name some tractors.. March 13, 2023 05:02AM
just seen 310 express and old school hauler sitting down at Shipley tractor so I would expect to see them out this year

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 04:38AM
PS; Soupline Express, Old School, 310 express, Also the old Gone Mokin' tractor of Ray Link was sold to Rodger Whitted of north benton ran it a few time till rotating assembly scattered never to be seen again
semi: Grape Ape, Down-N-Out

Re: Name some tractors.. March 12, 2023 08:20AM
Why hasn’t soupline express been out recently?

Re: Name some tractors.. March 12, 2023 12:03PM
Because they don’t want to run it or want to afford to run it. I don’t blame the Campbells either it’s gotten insanely stupid expensive

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 06:33AM
I haven't seen the old Screamin Demon in a bit. I know it got sold, is it still together as a SSD?

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 07:29AM
Shagnasty D21
Red Royal
Hurricaine Allis

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 01:12PM
I believe I heard the Screaming Demon is now out in western North Dakota somewhere sitting in a shed. Still a Super Stock

Re: Name some tractors.. March 12, 2023 08:15AM
Peter T.
I believe I heard the Screaming Demon is now out in western North Dakota somewhere sitting in a shed. Still a Super Stock

Would love to hear who possibly bought it

Re: Name some tractors.. March 12, 2023 02:48PM
Did Brian Bricker sell it?

Re: Name some tractors.. March 13, 2023 05:30AM
Yes Brian B sold it. I wasn't sure if it went back to the Vandorpe family.

Re: Name some tractors.. March 13, 2023 07:12AM
If I heard correct it is owned by a Peterson who had lived in Minnesota but now resides out in North Dakota.

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 12:10PM
Semi: Shameless, Brockasaurus

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 01:09PM
Shameless has been added to the Gene Dunn stable. Won't be out this year according to Gene

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 01:23PM
Red Royal was parted out a couple years ago.

Re: Name some tractors.. March 11, 2023 11:22PM
theRightRearTire183
Shameless has been added to the Gene Dunn stable. Won't be out this year according to Gene

Thanks for the update. Hope to see it out in the future.

Re: Name some tractors.. March 12, 2023 12:29PM
What about the rough neck to tractor I think it was a super stock diesel? I believe it was an Esdon Lehn tractor at one point? I think the guys name was Randy Feldkamp?

Pros March 12, 2023 12:47AM
There was a few good pros back in the day from Mi, gone green, red hot, ol bonny, prep H, Wifes nightmare, and Wifes nightmare2, smoking joe just a few i can think of

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 03:59AM
Aaron P
There was a few good pros back in the day from Mi, gone green, red hot, ol bonny, prep H, Wifes nightmare, and Wifes nightmare2, smoking joe just a few i can think of

Red Hot was in Europe years ago, Harmon's still have the Preparation H.

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 05:06AM
"Harmon's still have the Preparation H"

.......which version of it?

And when is the last time you ever saw it pull?

I think I can nearly count on one hand the total number of times the latest incarnation has hooked to a sled.

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 05:32AM
They have 3. It is for sale. 2 is now Francis' Deere Processor SF (also not out in a while) and 1 is Harnish's Inches Matter LSS. Red Hot and Oh Bonnie are both in Europe. Wife's Nightmare IH is Smith's Sneaky Snake. WN2 no idea. Smokin' Joe is back with Ahrens I believe and should be out again soon. Feldkamp's Roughneck 2 sleeps in a barn. He still owns it.

CP

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 07:52AM
which one
"Harmon's still have the Preparation H"

.......which version of it?

And when is the last time you ever saw it pull?

I think I can nearly count on one hand the total number of times the latest incarnation has hooked to a sled.

The latest version! They don't own the other versions anymore. When was the last time you saw them run?

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 09:37AM
It ran a few years ago at BG, don't remember the year for sure.

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 08:58AM
Oh Bonnie went to Europe as well.

Re: Pros March 13, 2023 12:00PM
Old Bonnie red hot overseas
Gone green back to little
Smoking joe is back to the original name storm owned by Roger and Jeff Ahrens Preparation h is now deer processor

Re: Name some tractors.. March 19, 2023 12:37AM
Screaming Demon is in Mo real close ready for summer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520