Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 06, 2023 12:32PM

We got the address for the stream, so you guys in the US can watch the opening of the Euro Cup season!
Full field of light and unlimited mods, unl. SS, lots of hot farms, regular modifieds, garden pullers & mini rods - we're looking at about 16 hours of pulling!

Saturday:
Sunday:

This upcoming easter weekend we'll have the season opener of the North German Hot Farm series, testing our new gear for the big show in two weeks and some more Florida pulling!

[wwptvus.streamify.io]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2023 12:34PM by Sascha.

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 07, 2023 02:35AM
Should be a great show!!! Full house too If your there I`ll bet!!

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 19, 2023 09:53PM
Just 9 days to go!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2023 09:55PM by Sascha.

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 30, 2023 03:51AM
Sascha, to start. Thanks for all of the content you share and showing us what pulling is like over there. Thank you. I do want to know. How many events are there of this size and caliber each year? It's crazy to me the crowds you get and the size of the events is massive. Are these 2 day events or 1 day? What can you tell us about these events that works so well?

What a show! April 30, 2023 10:33AM
Started watching today’s session at 5:00am state side. It did not disappoint! That crowd was HUGE. What I loved the most was the variety. Variety of engine combos in the mod class and variety of color in the tractor classes. It reminded me of what pulling used to be like here in its hey day. Now our classes are all cookie cutter. Great show, will be subscribing to watch more in the future!

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany May 01, 2023 09:39AM
avercusauto
Sascha, to start. Thanks for all of the content you share and showing us what pulling is like over there. Thank you. I do want to know. How many events are there of this size and caliber each year? It's crazy to me the crowds you get and the size of the events is massive. Are these 2 day events or 1 day? What can you tell us about these events that works so well?

This was one of the top 5-7 events of the year. Made is WAY bigger (probably not crowd-wise on Sunday, but they run 3 tracks over 2 1/2 days - and in total then have more spectators over the weekend and way more tractors), Bernay can keep up with the crowd but is only one day, Putten, Lochem, Grt Eccleston, Brande ... all fall into this caliber. Basically the Euro Cup Series plus some of the bigger events in the Dutch Grand National. Each event has its unique points.

One thing you might have noticed is how they made damn sure to have Pull-Offs (top 4 or 5 over 90m into the Pull Off), very defined entry-level classes, so also new and young people can get into the sport (so there are young people doing things differently - bringing in young people and keep changing the face of the sport).

The announcers "on track" are WAY more engaged and interacting with the crowd than anything I have ever heard and seen in the US...

hmm...
Yes, variety.

Guess these are the major points.

I will switch that broadcast to "free to watch" on Wednesday, so everybody can watch it. I directed the stream on Saturday, was testing some stuff, had my graphics computer go down 3 minutes before the show on Saturday plus major transmission issues due to the gazillion mobile phones there, and got so busy and ran out of hands I called a buddy to direct on Sunday, so in the end we had 7 people involved in that stream over the weekend. Still turned out decently - so, for now, I'll make that my "promotion example".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2023 12:15PM by Sascha.

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany May 01, 2023 10:55AM
Sasha, you did a great job still with the livestream! Pulling in Europe is most definitely different than in the US and a lot of things we can do differently here that is done over there that would improve the quality of our shows. I couldn't understand the announcers, but you could hear the excitement in their voices! The energy they bring is reflected by the energy of the crowd. I would love to get over there someday and see a couple of Europe's big shows. Keep up the good work and I will for sure be tuning into some more of the live streams in the future!

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 27, 2023 08:14PM
Just as reminder!
We've loaded up an will head over to Füchtorf and set up the live stream set up for the weekend now!
Weather forecast is ok - it's going to be a hell of a show - no matter what you are used to in Pulling!

Check the line up!

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 08:15PM by Sascha.

Re: Outdoor Season Opener Füchtorf Germany April 30, 2023 01:31AM
You sure have left us in the dust here in the USA. Great to see the crowd and enthusiasm. That's how it should be.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason