TPC Livestream May 19, 2023 11:28AM
The livestream audio is garbage. Would like to be able hear a tractor wind up or even as it moves down the track.

Re: TPC Livestream May 19, 2023 11:33AM
I agree. Not very happy with the stream at all. Hope they figure it out soon. Edit: Just as I finished typing i got to hear RED go down the track.

Re: TPC Livestream May 19, 2023 12:02PM
The audio is very poor in terms of hearing tractors and it would be nice to have it on provider that has an app that makes it easy to stream on a TV....

Re: TPC Livestream May 19, 2023 12:51PM
You know you can broadcast your phone and/or laptop to most all tv’s now right?

Re: TPC Livestream May 20, 2023 08:43AM
Pay per viewer
The livestream audio is garbage. Would like to be able hear a tractor wind up or even as it moves down the track.

I couldn’t possibly give you a price, but I bet you could hire Ryan Roosinick to make engine sounds while you watch…

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 12:36AM
Video quality for the pull was fantastic but next year either make sure we hear the sound of the tractors at all times or tell Charles and Jason to shut their mouthes so we can hear the turbos spooling up. It seems the idea was to mute the background noise while the announcers were speaking which sounds good in theory except that myself and many others would much rather hear the tractors than Jason yelling "woooooo"

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 01:05AM
John Murray

I couldn’t possibly give you a price, but I bet you could hire Ryan Roosinick to make engine sounds while you watch…

Guaranteed that Pay Per Viewer can’t afford me. Cool

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 01:38AM
I thought the event was much better this year than last. The video was great and they kept it moving. I invited friends over who haven't seen or been to a pull before. They loved it but they commented on the dead air and missing allot of the sound from the tractors and trucks. They were also not impressed with the announcing. They shared the same comments I had before I said anything. I like Jason and what he does for the sport but he can miss on the professional side at times when talking on the mic (he even commented a couple times you never know what your going to get with me after saying something inappropriate). We know your friends with the pullers but the fans aren't there for the sexual innuendos and weird conversation between buddies we want to hear from the pullers. The Rick Flair woos and trying to get silly stories from crew members or wives were a bit over the top, not to mention talking over the other announcers or starting an interview during a pull. I hope he does better if he does the winner interviews at Tomah again.

Was also disappointed with Simons interview Friday. Any other sport a driver would have been fined or reprimanded for that language.

Armchair Quarterbacks May 22, 2023 05:04AM
Feedback

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Armchair Quarterbacks May 22, 2023 06:35AM
Jason, I'm a fan of That 70s Show. I believe this where Kelso says BURN!!!

Re: Armchair Quarterbacks May 22, 2023 08:51PM
First off: Receiving criticism indicates you’re doing something. Get used to it.
Second: Don't blame the customer. Blame is the temptation of cowards. The customer is always right. Don't expect him to be responsible for your quality control.
Third: Stay positive. It always beats the alternative.

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 02:31PM
Was also disappointed with Simons interview Friday. Any other sport a driver would have been fined or reprimanded for that language.[/quote]

It seems I've heard this statement before when it comes to them.

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 02:41AM
WHAT DID MR SIMON SAY THE WORKD WOULD LIKE TO KNOW???/

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 04:24PM
I was there Saturday, Great show, but I agree, no more Rick Flair "Wooo".

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 10:48PM
What was so wrong with what Brandon Simon said? i guess i wasn't there to hear it. could someone paraphrase? I mean for crap sakes Kyle Larson at the all-star race on live tv stated he gave the field a " good ol' fashion a$$ whipping" and that the team also busted the ball of one of the engineers.... and he's the most popular driver in Nascar In my humble opinion at the moment. I'm sure Simons interview was probably PG-13 and not rated G for the woke crowd.

Re: TPC Livestream May 22, 2023 11:38PM
LOL how can you comment when you don't know what was said. I guess you don't need to know anything to be an x spert

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 12:15AM
LOL
I'm sure Simons interview was probably PG-13 and not rated G for the woke crowd.

Good Lord. People who do not like bad language or want stricter guidelines for any type of public behavior are, by definition, conservatives. And probably zero conservatives, me included, can be classified as "woke" Everything you disagree with cannot be blamed on a politician or political group that you hate.

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 01:43AM
I wasn't going to say anything more until I watched Jason's video reply, what Brandon said doesn't deserve to be repeated but I need to respond to Jason. I was just trying to share some constructive criticism to help make things better in the future. As I stated before I like Jason and what he does for the sport, even though sometimes it is questionable, but he does allot.

Watching Jason's feed back video praising Brandon for using the Lords name in vain and dropping the F bomb I had to say something. Jason, I don't care if you had what's his face from TikTok on your show (I turned your show off when he started talking that way and I still do now when your team does) its your show run it how you want. I have NOTHING against the Simons, what they do, or friendly competition. I have been a Simons fan from way back in the day. That language has NO place in any sports venue or friendly competition. I don't care if you are the king of the hill or not. He had a killer pass and it was fun to watch. Everyone knew he was the tractor to beat and they all went after him no issues there. We need people like the Simons to make our sport grow. We don't need that kind of language, this is a family sport! That is what holds us back, that makes us just as bad as anyone else in our society, you want the sport to grow then we need TO ACT PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL. Growing up on the farm I never heard family talk that way or any of our sports legends dropping f bombs or the Lords name in interviews unless they were thanking him. You don't hear it on NTPA or PPL production why would it be ok here? Why is it acceptable now, and especially at a pull that is trying to make itself the next Louisville? Lets be an example to society not fall into it's bad habits because it is suddenly ok. If it happened in my club I guarantee we would lose events.

You want to be the best of the best, you want to be a legend. Maybe you should look to some of them like Ken and Rona as an example on how to act. Or even Rodger Simon who I have talked to a few times.

Placing blame and accusing the guys who are trying to share opinions or constructive criticism to make things better is just foolish. Its worse than the guys who get on here and complain about everyone's opinions and say theirs is the only one that matters.

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 09:58AM
Really like everything stated in the above post. Professionalism is key here! Look at it this way, would that exact interview played out in the exact fashion at NFMS? Highly doubtful. Just remember, anytime you speak or act, tgere many eyes and ears paying attention (especially in the world of smartphones). You are representing yourself first and then your sport and other pullers/crew members second.

I applaud BMPT and Jason’s efforts 100% and the Simon’s passion and love of the sport. But, don’t go the complete extreme opposite of Anheiser Busch (Bud Light) and their marketing efforts. Have and conduct and interview that doesn’t leave a bad taste in anyone’s mouth. Be passionate, be excited, but do it in a way that doesn’t turn “customers” away. I guarantee you those type actions will GAIN you respect AND fans but it ALSO won’t lose you ANY in the process, because we sure can’t lose any more.

Also, you want to appeal to corporate sponsors….. that’s not how you do it.

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 02:47PM
I still fail to understand why any promoter wants to hire Jason as an announcer as he is always a controversial topic with his unprofessional speech, antics and conduct. Despite his efforts to "promote pulling to the next level", apparently he does not see that he is the first major limiting factor to grow the sport to a greater spectator level and also to bring forth good new sponsors. And he is just like Richwine in that if someone does not 'bow down and worship him', he will the next time when on the mic take and ridicule and do all he can to ruin said person's reputation. Yep, you 2, that's real professionalism and growing the sport! Haaaaa! I sure do not hear that when I listen and watch NASCAR, now as a second year kinda of a fan. And the reason I finally started on NASCAR is because I have gotten sick & tired of a few controlling & unprofessional (even though they think they are professional) pulling bullies. Until the public face of pulling - the announcers - clean up their individual act, there is no growing the sport to entice a greater spectator and sponsor base. There you have it - food for thought. As my dad would say, "if the shoe fits, put it on."

Re: TPC Livestream May 23, 2023 03:03PM
sweep it clean
I still fail to understand why any promoter wants to hire Jason as an announcer as he is always a controversial topic with his unprofessional speech, antics and conduct. Despite his efforts to "promote pulling to the next level", apparently he does not see that he is the first major limiting factor to grow the sport to a greater spectator level and also to bring forth good new sponsors. And he is just like Richwine in that if someone does not 'bow down and worship him', he will the next time when on the mic take and ridicule and do all he can to ruin said person's reputation. Yep, you 2, that's real professionalism and growing the sport! Haaaaa! I sure do not hear that when I listen and watch NASCAR, now as a second year kinda of a fan. And the reason I finally started on NASCAR is because I have gotten sick & tired of a few controlling & unprofessional (even though they think they are professional) pulling bullies. Until the public face of pulling - the announcers - clean up their individual act, there is no growing the sport to entice a greater spectator and sponsor base. There you have it - food for thought. As my dad would say, "if the shoe fits, put it on."
Well said

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520