Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 22, 2023 11:12AM
I find it hilarious that all of a sudden this weekend in Tomah Full Pull Bets......or now known as Full Pull has ALL OF SUDDEN popped up.

Kind of curious they dropped Bets and anything Gambling related off of the name. And also without telling anybody or posting it on their Facebook page.
The limited, IF ANY, informational available about this App should tell anybody with a brain to stay the hell away.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 22, 2023 12:11PM
And I so wanted to give them my credit card number. NOT

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 22, 2023 04:50PM
Playing devil’s advocate for a second…why do they need YOUR approval to change the name of THEIR company?

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 22, 2023 06:06PM
Maybe they changed it to "Full Pull" because they ate going to start up Full Pull magazine again.
They have NO COMPETITION covering pulling in the print media arena.
And the betting just diversifies their portfolio.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 23, 2023 03:27AM
Hopeful
Maybe they changed it to "Full Pull" because they ate going to start up Full Pull magazine again.
They have NO COMPETITION covering pulling in the print media arena.
And the betting just diversifies their portfolio.

....Stay Tuned.

via GIPHY

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 23, 2023 11:34PM
So I am not a gambler when it comes to spending money. Yes, when we go to watch dirt track races, we all pick a car to win and see who does best. That is about the extent of our gambling. If it doesn't cost me anything, I enjoy it. When Full Pull Bets offered to let you bet on Tomah and not cost you anything, I picked on some of the classes where I have friends running. I actually won the 2wd class yesterday. It was kinda neat to find out I won when I am not even at the pull. Again, I won't be spending money, but it was fun. I do not feel this is going to change pulling, but I am willing to give it a chance. It truly isn't costing me anything.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 04:43AM
I just wish someone would explain what it is and what they are doing. I have not seen much here since the farm show and have not seen much on Jason's page either other than the show they did talking about how great it is and how dumb everyone on here is with no details about it. Even still they did not share much info on either platform. I was also surprised to see the name change and big booth at Tomah but had no idea what it is or is about (I really didn't need a shirt and didn't hear anyone explaining it in the booth). Thank you to them for supporting the awards given out to the teams and drivers before each session though. Other than the one person winning $100 on the mini rod class Thursday night I did not hear much other than go online and make your pics, they never explained what it is other than it is going to change our sport and make it grow. Tell me what it is and how its going to do that or at least what it is? Haven't peaked my interest enough to go searching for it yet.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? To; Badger Fan June 27, 2023 08:03AM
Your last sentence sums up your attitude.
If you are looking for information on here, or anywhere else EXCEPT their site, you are wasting your time.
And coming on here and whining is only showing YOUR ignorance and laziness.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 02:27PM
First off, I just want to say that the following is my own opinion. I am not affiliated in any way with Full Pull Bets, Beer Money Pulling Team or any other org. I am simply a stakeholder in truck and tractor pulling.

In my opinion, Full Pull Bets started as an idea to grow the sport of truck and tractor pulling through gambling. Recently, legalized sports betting became common in most states and a group of people saw this as an opportunity to make money and promote truck and tractor pulling. They launched this idea and platform this year at the NFMS. It didn't go well. If you looked at Facebook or this forum or any other social media....the reaction was mixed at best. I would argue it was 60 percent Negative and 40 percent Positive based on what I saw. I think this came as a shock to the Full Pull Bets group and the Beer Money group who promoted this "announcement" as the best thing since the Wimer turbo and fuel pump was introduced to the Pro Stock class!

Fast forward to now and all of a sudden Full Pull Bets is no more and Re-branded to Full Pull. They show up to Tomah which has been the biggest truck and tractor pull year to date. Virtually no information was shared prior to the event and many questions from the initial launch remain unanswered. Last night on Beer Money Pulling Teams Lets Grow Pulling they featured Chase and OJ from Full Pull. Not much was asked or answered throughout their time on the show...it simply was a recap of Tomah and awesome videos and some drunken camp ground scenes. But there was also not a ton of talk about gambling. It seems the newly re-branded Full Pull app will be about pulling, pullers, historical info and by the way yes you can wager or pick winners on pulls. Quite the 180 if you ask me. And I say that because I remember right after NFMS on Beer Money Pulling Team Lets Grow Pulling they brought on multiple pullers to promote the gambling aspect of the app after the not so stellar launch and lukewarm reaction. I won't forget the quote "If you don't support this, you don't support pulling!"

Not long after the NFMS announcement, I believe Dick or Jake had a list of questions that were posted in a thread regarding Full Pull and gambling. To my knowledge, few, if any of these questions have been answered. Most importantly, nobody can answer the simple question of how this will grow pulling. My understanding is that at Tomah this past weekend there were Pick Em contests on the app. Not quite sure how having a Pick Em contest will lead to more fans and more exposure. That doesn't quite make sense to me. The Beer Money Group was bragging that people were paying attention to classes they normally don't watch at Tomah......well that's great but that IS NOT growing the fan base or bringing additional people on.

I am all for growing the sport of truck and tractor pulling but I am very skeptical that Full Pull will be able to do it. I would suggest to Chase or OJ or anyone else involved with Full Pull to come forward and answer the questions that others have posted. And that doesn't mean going on the friendly Beer Money Pulling Team group and joking 1.2 or showing campground videos! Answer some questions as to where the money is going and how this will grow and benefit the pullers. Because it seems to me that the "House" will get the money first, then it will pass down to the Organizations, and LASTLY it will get passed down to the Pullers!

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 03:01PM
My 2 Cents
First off, I just want to say that the following is my own opinion. I am not affiliated in any way with Full Pull Bets, Beer Money Pulling Team or any other org. I am simply a stakeholder in truck and tractor pulling.

In my opinion, Full Pull Bets started as an idea to grow the sport of truck and tractor pulling through gambling. Recently, legalized sports betting became common in most states and a group of people saw this as an opportunity to make money and promote truck and tractor pulling. They launched this idea and platform this year at the NFMS. It didn't go well. If you looked at Facebook or this forum or any other social media....the reaction was mixed at best. I would argue it was 60 percent Negative and 40 percent Positive based on what I saw. I think this came as a shock to the Full Pull Bets group and the Beer Money group who promoted this "announcement" as the best thing since the Wimer turbo and fuel pump was introduced to the Pro Stock class!

Fast forward to now and all of a sudden Full Pull Bets is no more and Re-branded to Full Pull. They show up to Tomah which has been the biggest truck and tractor pull year to date. Virtually no information was shared prior to the event and many questions from the initial launch remain unanswered. Last night on Beer Money Pulling Teams Lets Grow Pulling they featured Chase and OJ from Full Pull. Not much was asked or answered throughout their time on the show...it simply was a recap of Tomah and awesome videos and some drunken camp ground scenes. But there was also not a ton of talk about gambling. It seems the newly re-branded Full Pull app will be about pulling, pullers, historical info and by the way yes you can wager or pick winners on pulls. Quite the 180 if you ask me. And I say that because I remember right after NFMS on Beer Money Pulling Team Lets Grow Pulling they brought on multiple pullers to promote the gambling aspect of the app after the not so stellar launch and lukewarm reaction. I won't forget the quote "If you don't support this, you don't support pulling!"

Not long after the NFMS announcement, I believe Dick or Jake had a list of questions that were posted in a thread regarding Full Pull and gambling. To my knowledge, few, if any of these questions have been answered. Most importantly, nobody can answer the simple question of how this will grow pulling. My understanding is that at Tomah this past weekend there were Pick Em contests on the app. Not quite sure how having a Pick Em contest will lead to more fans and more exposure. That doesn't quite make sense to me. The Beer Money Group was bragging that people were paying attention to classes they normally don't watch at Tomah......well that's great but that IS NOT growing the fan base or bringing additional people on.

I am all for growing the sport of truck and tractor pulling but I am very skeptical that Full Pull will be able to do it. I would suggest to Chase or OJ or anyone else involved with Full Pull to come forward and answer the questions that others have posted. And that doesn't mean going on the friendly Beer Money Pulling Team group and joking 1.2 or showing campground videos! Answer some questions as to where the money is going and how this will grow and benefit the pullers. Because it seems to me that the "House" will get the money first, then it will pass down to the Organizations, and LASTLY it will get passed down to the Pullers!

Pretty good post right there. I have nothing against Beer money pulling team. In fact they are friends of mine. With that said, OTB here in Illinois did NOTHING to grow the sport of horse racing in my state. What will grow the sport of pulling is pullers helping each other instead of thinking of themselves only. Now that is just my opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree with it.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 03:18PM
To boil a frog you can throw him in hot water but he'll jump out.
However...
You can also put him in cold water and gradually turn up the heat.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 05:49PM
My reaction to the "big announcement" they promised was pretty much indifference. I'm not big on gambling and betting, but I've got nothing against it. But I've learned more from your comment than I have in about any advertising posts or threads. I had no idea that the app offered more than just the ability to place wagers. That would have been more of a draw to me than the betting. I also agree that it doesn't really seem like a way to engage new fans. Nobody that doesn't already follow the sport is going to bet real world money on a sport they know nothing about.

I dont dislike the idea of an app. I think an app that had schedules from all different organizations as well as an abilityto cross check those events and show you where and when those events are based on your current location would have been a much better selling point to the average joe than the ability to place bets. You could add to that app rules for the different organizations classes and other interactive draws to get people involved and also explain the sport a little better.

Let's face it, tonthe average person, there's not much difference between watching a super farm and a diesel super. They're both pulling the same sled (although weighted differently), both blowing smoke and both going between 28-35 mph. The average person doesn't really understand what the difference is.

Bottom line, if you want more people to be engaged you need to dumb it down and make everything a little easier to understand. Not offer the abilityto place bets on it.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? June 27, 2023 08:29PM
"The ability to place bets on it" is how they intend make money. It costs a lot of money to create an app and even more to keep it updated. I doubt they are doing it as as a public service...or even to grow the sport.

I was a doubter June 27, 2023 09:15PM
I was a very vocal doubter at first. I then took the time to call Chase and he spent a fair amount of time on the phone with me, answered questions, listened to my point of view. Here is the thing, everyone is wanting answers right now. I fell into the one pitfall I absolutely despise in this sport, became hypocritical and started to come down pretty hard on somebody putting a ton of their time, effort and money into making our sport better. If we all put as much effort into promoting the sport as we do running our mouths at times (preaching to myself here as well) this sport would have already grown. I have friends that thought tractor pulling was a thing of the past and outside of my posts on FB about where we will be, they had no idea that within a 45 minute radius of them there were 7 hooks between NTPA and OSTPA they could go to. This sport is seriously lacking in promotion and it’s not fair of me or anyone else to dog out people willing to put their money where their mouth is and promote the sport. I had some fun this past weekend making my picks for Tomah. If you want the younger generation involved as fans you have to put some fun at their fingertips and this does that. As with any new business venture there is a learning curve. Chase and the team he is working with are working hard to take this main stream, we could all learn something from that kind of passion.

Re: I was a doubter June 28, 2023 02:50AM
To shell answer man, it is people like you who ruin the sport and give this board a bad name.

If you reread my post I did not say anything bad about Full pull, full pull bets, or Beer Money. I actually thanked them for what they did last weekend. All I said is there is a lack of information being shared. If I knew there was a website before Tomah I would have investigated it (the Beer Money guys even struggled getting the website correct and they were hired to promote it). But I didn't, as far as I knew from talk around the pits and these boards full pull bets was not a thing yet but you can get a great energy drink!

Like it or not if you want any heads up on anything pulling you need to look here or on Beer Money. Neither had any updates.

I just watched the Lets Grow Pulling last night and I agree they still did not share allot of information. With the information they did share I see how it could be a great deal. Seems they are looking more at live streaming, doing cool videos and interviews and promoting more than the betting from what I have heard. As they put it they want to be the ESPN app of pulling. Love the videos they did. Just wish they dug into the games they did or plan on doing a bit more. There is still a lack of info there. They should have done that interview before Tomah not after just my opinion.

I totally agree with my 2 cents and what he said. And not all of us have Chases cell phone number or need it. What would be nice is if the guys that talked with him would share tid bits from there discussions.

Re: I was a doubter June 28, 2023 08:19AM
So, I see by your missive, you STILL haven't taken the initiative to go to Full Pulls site.
Am I understanding that right ??

My question on gambling that was posted February 17 June 29, 2023 12:28AM
1: and maybe the most important question is, how does this benefit the pullers monetarily. I'm not talking about more fan in the seats, I'm asking how does the puller make more money? And on the same vain how do the organizations make more money. 2, does gambling increase the paying fan base? 3, do I need an app to participate? 4, do I just send them my credit card info? 5, is it legal where I live? 6, how does the "house " make money? 7, do I need to buy a "membership"? 8, do I have to pay taxes on my winnings? 9, can a puller bet for or against their own vehicle? 10, who sets the odds for each class? 11, again, how does this grow the sport?

I never received a response.

Full Pull Interview and Answers June 29, 2023 03:25AM
We had an interview with Chase and Olin from Full Pull on Lets Grow Pulling Monday night and he answered a lot of the questions above; the delays, regulators, and why the re-branding. Their interview starts at the 48 minute mark

We also had Chase on Outlawed Live with Ron Stone his interview starts around the 40-minute mark. The next stop for Full Pull will be in Rock Valley July 7-8.

Chase has said and has always said any of you can call him or email him anytime. His personal cell phone is 270 868 0313 and his email is chase@fullpull.us please reach out to him anytime if you have any more questions. He would love to do more interviews and talk about Full Pull with anyone that has podcasts, video blogs, or Q and A for a message board. He is great to talk with and loves this sport.

Full Website fullpull.us

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2023 04:02AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Full Pull Interview and Answers June 29, 2023 08:43AM
I did listen and I found that they want to grow pulling, that should be every one's goal. Other than that I'm still a little confused on the exact "how" the betting works. I'm neither for or against it, but before anyone gets my money I need total transparency. And I should not have to call someone to find out those things.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2023 06:47PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Full Pull Interview and Answers June 29, 2023 09:58AM
Could not agree more Dick.

I'm no expert on starting a business or starting a gambling app but it seems to me there could not be a worse way to go about it than what is going on right now with Full Pull. Just my opinion and I'm sure others won't agree with it. But transparency goes a long way and before I ever put money into something like this, I would like to know much more about the people behind it and how the entire process works.

Re: Full Pull Interview and Answers June 29, 2023 10:32AM
Fair warning if you talk even slightly negative about Full pull bets you'll end being made fun of on Let's Grow Pulling. So classy!

Before someone says no they won't, go look at responses bmpt guys comment on here and fb posts with legit questions and concerns, then go look at the Let's Grow Pulling episode where they introduced it and actually laughed and made fun of people with concerns.

NOTE: not all on the bmpt/lgp did that, several guys were not part of it.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? July 04, 2023 07:18AM
There's a fox in the hen house somewhere..... I am getting an uneasy feeling here.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? July 04, 2023 07:47AM
Obviously your a chicken. You need to be a fox and that uneasy feeling will go away.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? July 10, 2023 06:03AM
they had the free betting rock valley deal going it was fun to try and pick who was gonna win and stuff, i think it has a lot of potential but their platform and design of how it works needs to be improve it was hard to find what to click and you were able to make multiple entry’s, i think it will take off but needs some fine tuning, when you can bet and watch on tv live it will make a lot of interest in the sport.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? July 10, 2023 06:26AM
and it will make a lot of money for the people that own it.

Re: Full Pull Bets.....Full Pull??? July 10, 2023 12:44PM
I found it interesting and fun hell I think I might have won also I will find out if I receive anything for winning before I give a grade on it. Has a gambling person I think the app has potential a few tweaks need to be made and yes like DraftKings etc etc and casinos they are out to make money

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard