Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 01:54PM
Glad I paid for a live stream that cuts off in the middle of the mini class WTF NTPA

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 02:02PM
Yeah $25 per session so we can watch 720p 24fps video that cuts out over and over. Better off to watch it next week on YouTube in 4K for free

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 03:00PM
When on your phone and you go to NTPA Live Results and then click on Completed Classes at the top, does it actually go to the completed classes for anyone?

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 03:22PM
Nope ... it goes to the link about Summit Racing Equipment

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 04:43PM
100% agreed. I made the comment on FB but it bears repeating. If some thirst trap from Outer Mongolia can figure out how to live stream her entire frickin’ life on TikTok, Twitch, and OnlyFans, the NTPA can invest in some equipment that was made within the last decade and a Starlink subscription and figure this thing out like the rest of the motorsports world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2023 02:04AM by Suburban Farmboy.

Re: Tomah live stream June 26, 2023 07:39PM
Just a technical comment:
Startlink alone doesn't cut it, as it keeps interrupting the upload when changing satellites.
It would be best if you bonded it with more cellular & landline connections and ran it with a buffer, too.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 03:51PM
Why not do it like in Europe where it's only $15 for the whole weekend???

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 04:44PM
Because that would eat into the ridiculous profit margin.

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 04:57PM
Suburban Farmboy

Playing devil’s advocate for a second…why do they need YOUR approval to decide the profit margins of THEIR company?
Just sayin. Lol

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 11:00PM
Just sayin

Playing devil’s advocate for a second…why do they need YOUR approval to decide the profit margins of THEIR company?
Just sayin. Lol

Answer: They don’t. But if you’re going to prance around like the greatest organization that pulling has, you need a reliable live stream, a hyperlink to completed classes that actually works, and a results page that shows the correct century

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 12:57AM
100% facts John Murray!

Re: Tomah live stream track names June 23, 2023 01:30AM
Did you all catch it was not the Budweiser track and the Bud light track ........Its NOW the Busch light track!!!! they didnt wanna go woke and go BROKE!!!!

Re: Tomah live stream track names June 23, 2023 01:42AM
PULLING FAN
Did you all catch it was not the Budweiser track and the Bud light track ........Its NOW the Busch light track!!!! they didnt wanna go woke and go BROKE!!!!

At the risk of going into the weeds, people need to realize that Anheuser-Busch is the parent company of more than just Budweiser/Bud Light.
Anheuser-Busch also covers Stella Artois, Michelob, Natty Light, and the precious Busch Light you mentioned.

Edited for formatting

John Murray

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2023 01:43AM by John Murray.

Re: Tomah live stream track names June 23, 2023 03:05AM
And Modelo!

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 02:48AM
I hate to say this, mainly because I'm a big NTPA fan, but the NTPA isn't the greatest Pulling organisation. In fact, is the best organised and entertaining Pulling association even this side of the pond anymore?

Re: Tomah live stream June 22, 2023 11:19PM
Hahaha…I had that one coming. Well-played.

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 12:48AM
Suburban Farmboy
Hahaha…I had that one coming. Well-played.
Your a good sport Suburban!! Thanks for playing!
No harm was intended, just a little fun! You took it like a pro!
Thumbs up my friend!!

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 02:57AM
It's too bad the NTPA can't get this right. I am not sure why I am surprised at this though. This is probably the only area in which the sport has a chance to grow revenue. Gate admission and sponsorship has been on the decline since the 80's but if they could get streaming right it would be huge. Alas, aggregate membership dollars is what is the most important to WPI.

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 04:14AM
I have to agree that their results page needs an overhaul. When you are looking at live results and click on the link for completed classes it just takes you to some noninformation page. I also don't like the new results page that makes you click on the level of show you want to see. It's way to confusing.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 06:21AM
I guess the NTPA is responsible for the Titanic sub implosion too? Surprised I didn't read it on here!!

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 06:53AM
Fan 2
I guess the NTPA is responsible for the Titanic sub implosion too? Surprised I didn't read it on here!!

Since you seem to think that NTPA is the infallible bastion of the pulling world, do you care to share why you think that? Or do you want to try another logical fallacy as the premise of your argument? Just because NTPA had nothing to do with OceanGate, that doesn’t mean that they have no issues. Having blinders on isn’t going to improve this sport that we care about and we should discuss issues (as well as possible solutions) that are currently plaguing it.

John Murray

Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 10:01AM
Since you "care" so much about pulling why don't you list on here the issues that have EVER been solved by getting on here to complain or bash ANY organization? Any of them have things that could be better. However, I'm not sure internet issues in Wisconsin get fixed on a message board?! Maybe you can prove me wrong and list the items you fixed on here?

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 10:34AM
Can someone tell me what's going on with the Tomah pull. The live updates have not changed in 2 hrs. And the Facebook page is not telling anything and twitter was last used sometime in April.

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 10:59AM
Ask fan 2…….he clearly knows everything but couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions where stamped on The heel for him

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 11:34AM
Fan 2
Since you "care" so much about pulling why don't you list on here the issues that have EVER been solved by getting on here to complain or bash ANY organization? Any of them have things that could be better. However, I'm not sure internet issues in Wisconsin get fixed on a message board?! Maybe you can prove me wrong and list the items you fixed on here?

Didn't people just complain on here about an intermission at a pull? Did they have the intermission the second night? No. I guess that was just coincidence though.

You can pretend that no "issues have EVER been solved by getting on here to complain" but I can assure you with complete confidence that you are completely and utterly incorrect. Plenty in this sport has changed through the years because of comments and complaints on here. Do I need to make you a list? No thanks, I've got plenty of other things to do and honestly I really don't care if you want to pretend that comments on this page haven't changed anything. You're free to believe anything you want. The people who run the NTPA, PPL, Outlaws, etc... all read this page. They see the complaints. I honestly believe that whenever possible they take many of the comments and complaints to heart and they've made plenty of changes because of the comments on here.

Fan 2... You're just complaining about people you call complainers. What good has EVER come from that Winking

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 04:05PM
I made a comment, and answered a question! I complained about no one. The complainers started this thread. I attacked no one like "Sully" did. Why not take your issue directly to Gregg Randall instead of on here? He's always responded to me and I'm just a nobody! I'm sure he'd reply to you as important as many of you think you are.

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 04:29PM
Funny how you take credit for the "intermission" being done away with when the promoter doesn't even get on here. If you take credit for that I doubt the other things you claim to have fixed had anything to do with this board.

How about that Unlimited class tonight!!?

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 05:38AM
The outlaw was doing the same thing last night but no one is bashing on them? Why is that? This board seems to put PPL on a pedestal but where are they, been sold out 3 times and pretty much follows NTPA lead on everything. NTPA is far from perfect but you guys sure are quick to tear them a part. Like it or not they are the standard

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 06:44AM
I would like to reply to MG 1206, first off thank you for your response, well done. As far as hating the NTPA nothing could be farther from the truth. The NTPA is and continues to be the leader in safety and class rules. However there are things that every organization can improve in. The NTPA is no different, their process in rule making needs to be improved. It seems like sometimes they make things more complicated than it needs to be. The Mitas tire issue, the Unlimited Light Mod class, head rules,,, ect. And if you are going to present your product as being the best in the business then you need to back up your claim. When you advertise that you are number one you need to give the consumer a superior product. And as far as PPL just copying rules that is the best thing that can happen in the sport, uniform rules.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Tomah live stream June 23, 2023 11:14AM
I do not know this as factual, never been to Tomah (bucket list) but I’ve heard there are issues year in and out there with internet/wireless there. If so, I’d encourage them to talk to a tech geek or company about finding a way to increase the WiFi capabilities at the facility.

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 02:36AM
Just Sayin’
I do not know this as factual, never been to Tomah (bucket list) but I’ve heard there are issues year in and out there with internet/wireless there. If so, I’d encourage them to talk to a tech geek or company about finding a way to increase the WiFi capabilities at the facility.

It's the year of our lord 2023. You no longer need to rely on shoddy copper phone lines at a county fair site to transmit your signal to the masses. If this were a priority for the folks in Worthington, wifi capabilities are no issue at all. IMO streaming should be priority #1 if you want to see any revenue growth in the sport. Providing a quality product early in the process is critical. It may already be too late for them, they have delivered an inferior product too many times to lock in repeat customers.

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 12:42PM
Just logged on and bought tonight’s session, saw the live results were going and pro stocks haven’t ran yet, well thanks for telling me there was a rain delay after I spend the $25…,sheesh

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 02:08PM
I bought it as well but I believe they refund the money if the session gets rained out

Re: Tomah live stream June 24, 2023 03:10PM
All the complaining aside I was there and thought they put on a great show. Yeah they all have issues but I was happy. That pro stock class last night was awesome! Numbers in most of the classes were great! Just wish there were more semis. Already booked my campsite for next year.

Only recommendation I have is the announcers like to talk about who's hooked to the sled when something is headed down the track or after there done so you can't hear them or get confused who there talking about. Would also be nice if the video board scrolled the top 5 or so so you know who's leading or what distance there after.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,636, Posts: 229,701, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,902.

Our newest member JD_8520