Pro Puller Update: 20.8X38, 18.4X38 July 18, 2023 02:44AM
20.8X38 Pro Puller Holeshot Update: Official First Look

This project has taken much longer than I anticipated, but I'm happy that we are getting very close to an official release date for the tire! We are putting the finishing touches on the mold now, and should have it back in the next few weeks. There have been a couple of sets made for testing to ensure we have the internals correct, and verify the tire functions the way we would like it to before we go into full production. So far, we like what we see! More information is available on our website under the products page.

I am fully committed to keeping you up to date with the largest size of 20.8 we can, and will have a tire teched and certified as soon as we can. Full production and backorder filling will follow after that.

If you already have your name on a list with one of our dealers, all you need to do is sit tight and someone will be in contact with you when the time comes! Thank you for your patience, and more updates should come soon.

18.4X38 Tires

We also received a shipment of the 18.4X38 tires last week and have a few sets left. This has been another long process to get the tires back in production, but they are all ready to go!

If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,772, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,945.

Our newest member Jason