Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 08:28AM
I was wondering if others are having problems getting in touch with them? When I first talked to them about rebuilding a clutch they had everything is stock. That was over four weeks ago. We try to call them and a lady said they would get back to me but nothing. Now going on almost five weeks and we get a call they got no parts in stock and they have no clue they told us one to two weeks it would take. Is there somewhere else to go for triple disc for 1066. This place has very poor service

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 09:03AM
Atlas

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 11:16AM
Kenny's always had clutch parts in stock every time I've every needed anything, was there a couple weeks ago and he had clutch parts gallore on the shelf, he is really hard to get in touch with bit I've never known of or seen a lady at the shop unless she was up stairs.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 02:05PM
I was just at Kenny’s yesterday. I called ahead and they answered the phone. Got there and they had quite a few guys working and plenty of parts to build the clutch the 11” clutch that I was looking for.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 19, 2023 01:18AM
Atlas told me they were going to have a wet clutch ready for shipment the next day...that was 7 years ago

Rursch did what he promised

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 12:12PM
Rursch Specialties.
Oh, not sure if you noticed, it is pulling season.
Everyone is wrecking clutch stuff.
Clutch guys are busy and short on parts or out of parts.
Best time to order a clutch for a 1066??
The day after Thanksgiving.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 12:37PM
Darrin Rursch 3097951502

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 18, 2023 02:13PM
Another vote for Rursch…..Kenny’s would never return my calls. Rursch was easy to get ahold of and easy to work with.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 19, 2023 12:02AM
I'm not good at the waiting game but have learned all these vendors are up to their eyebrows in work. During the heat of the pulling season, I would not want any part of their job/business. I'd need a little elder lady with a sweet voice to do the phone circus for me.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 19, 2023 12:15AM
Ive been waiting for months from all the big name shops and just to even get a call back from any of them would be nice. Countless calls, voicemails, emails and yet no replies. Only reply I got was from a place (whom I won’t name) who said “I’ll call you back tomorrow and discuss some options” and that was the beginning of May.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 19, 2023 12:19AM
The point is… the guy I talked to said to overnight are old clutch because he had all the parts to rebuild it. We ask him which would be faster so we could get back at pulling. This guy just said some BS to get business. I called atlas yesterday and will have new clutch in two days. Very nice people to talk with and also good prices. Kenny’s don’t need my business with poor service. I know every business is busy but to hear not for weeks and to tell us to overnight it that costs a lot then do nothing for us.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 19, 2023 09:31AM
Josh, please post up THIS Friday letting us know when you get your clutch from Atlas.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 20, 2023 02:49AM
"Another vote for Rursch…..Kenny’s would never return my calls. Rursch was easy to get ahold of and easy to work with."

Must depend who you are, been waiting on Rursch since Feb. went for months without answering the phone, it's July 20th and we still have no clutch. But we are low on the list I'm sure, the big name pullers money spends better I guess.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 20, 2023 06:34AM
Got my clutch from atlas this morning. Thank you for good service

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 20, 2023 09:53AM
Fantastic!

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 21, 2023 05:53AM
Kevin
"Another vote for Rursch…..Kenny’s would never return my calls. Rursch was easy to get ahold of and easy to work with."

Must depend who you are, been waiting on Rursch since Feb. went for months without answering the phone, it's July 20th and we still have no clutch. But we are low on the list I'm sure, the big name pullers money spends better I guess.

I hate to hear that. I’m a nobody and a first time customer with Rursch. I spoke with them several times on the phone and they always answered. Their product has been working great so far this summer. I hope you get what you need from them and resolve the issues.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service July 21, 2023 11:14AM
I was Just in Rursch's shop today getting clutch parts. He almost always answers when I call him if not he always gets right back to me.

Re: Kenny’s clutch poor service August 08, 2023 01:53PM
Kentucky Clutch is great! Fast, reliable service

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,711, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520