Melt Down has new home September 01, 2023 06:23AM
Well it looks like the meltdown prostock has a new home and is moving to my neck of the woods in Indiana. Can’t wait to see what it does under Hartman farms ownership.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 01, 2023 02:58PM
Why did they sell it?

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 06:47AM
My guess is the price was right glad it is staying 100 percent red.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 07:38AM
It is a great running tractor, just can’t beat a Deere based engine. Sorry red guys

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 09:24AM
Pro stock
It is a great running tractor, just can’t beat a Deere based engine. Sorry red guys

Ask around. There’s a Schnitker engine out there that makes more horsepower. It’s 1 against many. Take a statistics class and then report back to your fans. Lol.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 03, 2023 01:40AM
Ya’ll seem to forget when this tractor drove overtop of some heavy hitting green ones at the $10,000 to win prostock shoot out not all that long ago, oh and he built the engine himself and didn’t just buy a fancy winning tractor with daddy’s money.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 03, 2023 01:31PM
Here's a video of Melt Down easily coasting past the current #2 and #3 points holders in the NTPA GN PS class in July of this year. They're Deere to the core and completely bought --not-- built with unlimited funds too. There really should be an minimum iq requirement to post on here. Nashville Illinois 2023

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 12:28AM
The thing is with that tractor, it has the capability to run well and compete. You put Hartman behind the wheel and the chances go up. I'm from their area and he has been one heck of a puller with the international addiction! Great video.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 14, 2023 11:10AM
I’d say the former driver drove it as hard as could be just saying

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 08:33AM
Pro stock......How is this engine based off of a deere based engine? I don't think you have seen one then.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 08:42AM
Pulling fan, stay a fan lol

Re: Melt Down has new home September 02, 2023 11:28AM
I believe you miss read the post, so let me break it down and translate this for yeah…He never said that Melt down was a deere based…what I think he means by “Deere based” is Melt Down can’t compete with many John Deere skinned Pro Stocks (Take your pick, see a thread below that calls out all the PSs in the country). And all those “Deere Based” are just the block with most parts of engine are aftermarket. In a nut shell that most component tractors are not much of a stock tractor (Another subject with cross dressing).

I have seen a JD Farm Stock with IH parts on it.

BTW, Melt Down runs very well. Hope the new owners continue the success.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 03, 2023 05:07AM
Here’s the first run for them last night we were able to get with permission from the team!!! [fb.watch]

Re: Melt Down has new home September 10, 2023 09:31AM
Seem Shramek’s took 2 3rds and Maize took a win on the second session at sandwich…too bad those red pro stocks can’t compete.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 11, 2023 10:24AM
It’s amazing how silent someone is now that they have had to eat their own words twice…….

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 01:25AM
Sully
It’s amazing how silent someone is now that they have had to eat their own words twice…….

Even a blind mouse can find the cheese once in a while. It's been a long time since a red tractor has been consistently competitive in the pro stock class.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 04:47AM
BrandonA

Even a blind mouse can find the cheese once in a while. It's been a long time since a red tractor has been consistently competitive in the pro stock class.

2019 wasn't really a long time ago considering the year of 2020 there wasn't much of a schedule for anyone to run......Eye Rolling

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 08:48AM
BrandonA

So you’re saying Maize isn’t competitive? That’s pretty bold and not very accurate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2023 08:50AM by MG1206.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 10:48PM
Yes that is what he is saying. It was said earlier in the thread that red can’t beat a deere based engine! Now that meltdown, sheltons and Stuart Maize have wins and I think elnino also has a win this year it seems like a pretty accurate statement

Re: Melt Down has new home September 11, 2023 01:06PM
shrameks tractor has a lemke green motor i was told

Re: Melt Down has new home September 11, 2023 01:12PM
I am not sure who told you that, and I mean this as nicely as possible, but, I have personally seen under the hood of Shramek’s tractor. Not up close, but close enough to tell that the injection pump was on the left side of the motor and it had a cross flow head. It’s a Schnitker motor. Which is a red motor. Again, not attacking anyone, just trying to be informative.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 11, 2023 01:54PM
Young blood for sure has a Schnickter engine, Wimer fuel and air

Re: Young Blood September 12, 2023 02:39AM
It is a Detroit 40 series Schnickter engine. Brian personally informed me of that in a pleasant visit just a year ago.

Re: Young Blood September 12, 2023 11:23AM
forty
It is a Detroit 40 series Schnickter engine. Brian personally informed me of that in a pleasant visit just a year ago.

No such thing

Re: Young Blood September 12, 2023 01:28PM
No such thing
Technically, there is.
Straight off their Facebook page: "As far as the motor, we sadly are no longer able to go with the AC 426, as it is no longer durable and reliable enough to support this continuous increase in horsepower. With that being said, we have went to D&R Pulling for their motor set up which is a re-casted block that has the same bore spacing, deck height, and crankshaft to camshaft center line as a 40 series Detroit engine that was used in Agco tractors."

Re: Young Blood September 12, 2023 04:25PM
wanna bet

No such thing
Technically, there is.
Straight off their Facebook page: "As far as the motor, we sadly are no longer able to go with the AC 426, as it is no longer durable and reliable enough to support this continuous increase in horsepower. With that being said, we have went to D&R Pulling for their motor set up which is a re-casted block that has the same bore spacing, deck height, and crankshaft to camshaft center line as a 40 series Detroit engine that was used in Agco tractors."
Which is the same as a DT, makes the AC guys feel good saying it’s a Detroit instead of an IH engine

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 09:39AM
Those of us that have been around pulling a while don’t even have to see under the hood , you can hear the difference!

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 10:12PM
Team one is spot on. there's a tone difference. even the famous hemis that are all the same even have a difference in tone. to the run of the mill person im sure they are all the same. But when it's what you eat, sleep, and breathe you can tell the difference.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 12, 2023 11:59PM
when they made the finals at louisville last year the gentleman with the ford said there motor and shramks was from same bilder i said schnickters he said lemke that they swichted to a green motor just saying what i was told havent seen under hood this year.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 13, 2023 01:05AM
when they made the finals at louisville last year the gentleman with the ford said there motor and shramks was from same bilder i said schnickters he said lemke that they swichted to a green motor just saying what i was told havent seen under hood this year.

Ford guy originally had a Schnitker engine and switched to Lemke.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 13, 2023 01:11PM
no he said shramek switched to a lemke motor they were sitting side by side just what i wqs told
he also said there was 9 lemke motors at louisville in pro stock

Re: Melt Down has new home September 13, 2023 02:16PM
no he said shramek switched to a lemke motor they were sitting side by side just what i wqs told
he also said there was 9 lemke motors at louisville in pro stock
I think you misunderstood him or something, Schrameks still sounds like a Snitker engine. Elsing might have been confused or had too many Busch lites by then. Probably was 9 Lemke pros there but they weren’t one of them. No offense to Lemke but his stuff isn’t on par with Rodney’s stuff at the time

Re: Melt Down has new home September 14, 2023 06:35AM
What is Stuart building for Rodney next? A new White Trash? Maybe 1256? 7100 series Magnum? I think an 806 with Turbo sticker and old school M&W decals would be neat.

Re: Melt Down has new home September 14, 2023 01:54PM
I hear he's jumping up to SSD. Going to be a new sheriff in town!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard