The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 13, 2023 09:36AM
There are a few bucket list events in pulling. Naturally the Bowling Green show heads the list, along with the NFMS.
Others that come to mind are the Hillsboro Charity Pull, the show in Farley along with some others. However the Enderle Memorial event is a very unique show. Not only does the NTPA run 13 classes of their top 3 Grand National place vehicles in the evening show, they run the 12 regional classes in the afternoon. From Unlimited Mod to Classic Supers, along with DSS, PS, LLSS, 4.1, and a host of truck classes, TWD, Diesel FWD. Mini's. A list is of the who's who in National and Regional pulling. A show that fast, action packed and varied in vehicle types.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2023 09:47AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 14, 2023 08:34AM
I don't see any of the Simon's there

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 14, 2023 10:44AM
They are “farming”

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 01:59AM
Handy....................this is supposed to be all the "top finishers" in each respective class for both Region and Grand National.........until it's not I guess. False advertising I would say. Makes me wonder if it will be worth my first ever trip to this pull now. Sad

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 02:04AM
great
Handy....................this is supposed to be all the "top finishers" in each respective class for both Region and Grand National.........until it's not I guess. False advertising I would say. Makes me wonder if it will be worth my first ever trip to this pull now. Sad

If a puller's vehicle is broken, or he/she has business concerns which they feel need tending to, that makes false advertising on behalf of the promoter or NTPA? I know of one puller who I won't name that had to take time away during the middle of the season for a medical issue. Is that permissible in your book?

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 02:31AM
The Original. I agree with you completely. In fact it's pretty amazing that the NTPA can run 25 different classes in a 2 session one day event. I think the Enderle Memorial is so unique that it's really a "one of a kind" shows. And after more research I see that some classes have 3 competitors and some classes more.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 02:32AM
Hardly. Pro athletes opt-out of All Star games for various reasons frequently.

It's a great show. You see everything in a fast-paced environment. You'll not be disappointed to attend.

CP

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 03:57AM
Look guys, I get that things happen, and circumstances will often dictate what an individual needs to do.............but it's not like this pull just suddenly popped up on the radar. It's been going on for years.........the pullers full well know that if they finish proportionately for the year that they will qualify for it. If the vehicle is broke, I get that. It happens. Do overpaid athletes skip out on all-star type events? Yep, they sure do. And that will happen. And it's just as disappointing.

I am sure it will still be a great show.

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 09:56AM
The weather looks good for the pull

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 17, 2023 06:06PM
Billy Biers was listed "at large" and made a fantastic pass to win Unlimited! I don't think anyone was disappointed with that.

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 17, 2023 07:41AM
Great ,
The Simon's play hard but they also work hard. Brandon has a LOT of cattle to feed and corn that need chopped doesn't wait on tractor pulls, when it's ready you to have to be in the fields. They have opted out of the Enderle in the past for this reason.

S'no Farmer

Re: The upcoming NTPA Enderle Memorial pull Sept 16th. September 15, 2023 04:52PM
Look on the brighter side for a few of the competitors that may not have won or did as well as the other guy but the other guy was a good enough guy to say hey I can't make it let the next guy compete. That guy worked as hard or maybe harder and gets a mulligan thanks to the higher finisher. Think outside the box sometimes you might be surprised at how well they do.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520